Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

On 9/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, carafon said:

L'article est en Français et @mellody t'as donné le lien direct juste quelques posts plus haut pour y accéder . Dans ce "topic" il y a d'autres articles en Français ainsi que dans celui intitulé "French press". (le lien est dans le meme post de @mellody) Tu as aussi à chaque fois sur la 1ère page des liens pour accéder aux archives des années précédentes.

Rien qu'avec ça tu as de quoi t'occuper jusqu'au retour de MIKA sur le devant de la scène. :original:

Si tu veux seulement communiquer en Français tu as aussi des groupes "privés" sur Facebook. Mais ce ne sont pas des sites tenus par Mika lui même, donc tu n'auras pas d' informations plus exclusives qu'ici. ( Demande à @Florineou @Anna Ko Kolkowska je pense qu'elles sauront t'aiguiller )

Tu peux aussi trouver pas mal de vidéos en Français, notamment toutes les saisons de "The Voice" sur "Mika website". Comme le site est entièrement en Français ce sera peut être plus facile pour toi .

Mika - MikaWebsite[.Com!] - Le 1er site sur Mika en France

Je t'invite à te connecter aujourd'hui sur le live instagram du MFC  si tu veux voir en quoi ça consiste

Ne t'attend pas à y voir Mika systématiquement , il n'est passé que 3/4 fois en 2 ans pour discuter un peu.

Voilà tout ce que je peux te donner comme information pour t'aider.... Mais courage..... ça vaut le coup de chercher 1 peu 😊

Si tu restes ici ,tu as une fonction de traduction qui n'est pas parfaite mais très utile si tu as du mal à comprendre l'Anglais. Demande à 1 modérateur Français de t'expliquer si tu ne trouves pas ( @crazyaboutmikapar exemple) 

Ps to the mods :Sorry for speaking in French, just did it because Myriam is new... And a bit lost 

I tried to help indeed. Thanks for trying too. Hopefully all our explanations will be used :pray:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

And here we don’t have something to watch without be translate by another person. Like they speak  in english. When they finish to turn de show, another one speak in french to translate the English show to french

I can’t watch the voice or anything else that Mika are on it

The MFC subs team has subtitled many many interviews and shows by Mika. Just click on this link 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I tried to help indeed. Thanks for trying too. Hopefully all our explanations will be used :pray:

Thanks a lot. I feel you don’t understand my English. Anyway. Yes I would love to assist on live video. When it will be happening?

Edited by MyriamNeeme

On 17/4/2021 at 10:19, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Sí, también revisé las venas : wink2:

La mano en la foto de Rufus estaba bien y por un segundo pensé que también era la mano de Mika.

Pero no....

image.png.d5f5cce1d5ffc1e15a5e3a1a0ac64406.png

image.png.b4f7d2d901eb83649761e6b2c7b6244e.png

Jajajaja por que revisan las venas de la mano de mika?? 🤣  eso es perturbador pero a la vez interesante jaaja

50 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:

Jajajaja por que revisan las venas de la mano de mika?? 🤣  eso es perturbador pero a la vez interesante jaaja

Because we hadn't heard anything of Mika for a while and were bored and looking for clues what he might be doing. :teehee:

Welcome here on the forum! :welcomeani: Please note that the forum language is English, but you can write in Spanish in this thread:

We also have a Mexican thread, but it hasn't been used for a while:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28845-at-last-ladies-and-gentleman-the-mexican-thread-part-5/page/21/#comments

And if you want, you can introduce yourself in this part of the forum: https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only one making up theories about what Mika's big project might be? He said it'll keep him busy for 3 years and that he'll be composing a lot. I don't think he'd talk like that about an album... so my first thought was that he's writing a musical, but meanwhile I think he might be writing music for a movie or TV. In times of the pandemic that's something you can still earn money with if live shows aren't possible, so if he got an offer like that, I can well imagine that he took this chance. Maybe it even has to do with the camel he mentioned a few months ago?

So if that's the case, there might not be a new album / tour anytime soon, but I do think that he'll still do gigs here and there, and release a few songs, maybe an EP. Maybe he'd stop Xfactor and The Voice, you know how he is, he doesn't want to do the same thing for too long, and he has been doing talent shows for 8 years now. :dunno_grin: Releasing an album doesn't bring him much money, touring is stressful and in these times very unsure. And with composing music for a film he could still write, and be independent of all that. Sounds plausible to me, what are your thoughts? :dunno_grin:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Am I the only one making up theories about what Mika's big project might be? He said it'll keep him busy for 3 years and that he'll be composing a lot. I don't think he'd talk like that about an album... so my first thought was that he's writing a musical, but meanwhile I think he might be writing music for a movie or TV. In times of the pandemic that's something you can still earn money with if live shows aren't possible, so if he got an offer like that, I can well imagine that he took this chance. Maybe it even has to do with the camel he mentioned a few months ago?

So if that's the case, there might not be a new album / tour anytime soon, but I do think that he'll still do gigs here and there, and release a few songs, maybe an EP. Maybe he'd stop Xfactor and The Voice, you know how he is, he doesn't want to do the same thing for too long, and he has been doing talent shows for 8 years now. :dunno_grin: Releasing an album doesn't bring him much money, touring is stressful and in these times very unsure. And with composing music for a film he could still write, and be independent of all that. Sounds plausible to me, what are your thoughts? :dunno_grin:

I actually think you are right. To make a movie takes years of prep, so three years sounds very plausible.

And yes, writing new music, sharing little snippets of it as teasers to us. He wouldn’t share that if it would’ve been someone else’s music. But with that as well: to make an album there are at least 20-50 songs that are written, composed, then still a strong selection takes place and a lot of modifications to finalize the song. I wonder if he could do that in under a year, especially with a big uncertainty (like you said) about touring during a pandemic. If it’s still all so unsure, there is no way to promote it the way it does it justice. 

Yes, we fortunately have some gigs to look forward to this year. We also have the Voice, X Factor and (maybe Star Academie)… but will there then truly be the feared Mika drought? Are his days of being in the foreground now coming to a transitional end….and he will write and produce more? 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

You want a more crazy theory? In 3 years there will be the Olympics in Paris..... And Mika supported the project a few years ago... 😉

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, carafon said:

You want a more crazy theory? In 3 years there will be the Olympics in Paris..... And Mika supported the project a few years ago... 😉

Hmmm, what would a musician need three years for to prepare, though? Olympics are not necessarily known for their musical highlight… or have I just not been listening at all in the last few years :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

Hmmm, what would a musician need three years for to prepare, though? Olympics are not necessarily known for their musical highlight… or have I just not been listening at all in the last few years :facepalm:

3 years to be a better surfer ......:naughty:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, mellody said:

So if that's the case, there might not be a new album

Didn't he say he was working on a new album? Or did he just say that he was writing new music? :hypo:   :dunno_grin:

50 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but will there then truly be the feared Mika drought? Are his days of being in the foreground now coming to a transitional end….and he will write and produce more? 

I don't think so. He loves it to be on stage. :original:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Are his days of being in the foreground now coming to a transitional end….and he will write and produce more? 

:overreact:

He can't stop gigs yet! He's not allowed to stop before I've had the chance to attend at least one of his full-on, dancing like a loon, covered in mud gigs. So there. :yes:

Besides, he loves performing, he's at home on stage. I don't think he's ready to give it up yet, but it is a good chance for him to try out other opportunities with an eye on his later career, like composing a film score/writing a musical.  And what a delight that will be. :wub2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Prisca said:

Didn't he say he was working on a new album? Or did he just say that he was writing new music? :hypo:   :dunno_grin:

Yes, he was talking about new music. And that he will compose a lot.

So I quite agree with @mellody that Mika maybe will work on a movie music or a play.

I am dreaming about a new program like Casa Mika! 

Anyway Mika is very creative and I am sure he will surprise us many many times.

He likes creating shows so I will be not surprised to see him as a main artistic producer for Star Academie - they were impressed by his ideas.

And he was so good as a teacher. I like watching him in new roles.

We don't know what about this documentary series he started before pandemic. 

Anyway I am not expecting just new songs. Like Mika I love diversity and I am ready to follow his journey what ever it is :clap:

• Like 4