Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

21 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Nobody answer in french tread

:teehee: Maybe that's because we don't have answers to your questions. :dunno_grin: We are just fans of Mika, maybe longer than you, but that doesn't matter. This forum is for us to chat with each other about our fave topic Mika, and about other things. We're making friends here and we're admiring our fave star from afar, analyzing his posts and interviews with our own interpretations - that's what fans do. :wink2: Mika doesn't directly interact much with his fans online, but all his posts on Instagram and Twitter and all his interviews are for us, that's how we can get to know him, and that's all you can expect from him, besides his wonderful music. :wub2:

17 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Can I see the interview about what you talking?

Not sure which one it was, maybe it's in the Star Academie thread... or was it that TV interview he did in Montreal? Does someone remember?

You can look at all the threads here in News&Press, there's lots of interviews, also with translations... or have you checked the Subtitling team's videos? Many French interviews and also English and Italian ones with French subtitles. I don't remember in which interview he said that about Montreal, but you can just watch / read all the interviews you can find, they're interesting anyway. :wink2:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

This thread, as the title says, is for FUN FAN THEORIES, not universal truths... - and also Mika has fun making us guess and confusing us. :naughty: 

Besides, please note that the forum language is English, if you want to post in French you can do so in the French thread. ;)

In fact, the first thing I thought when I saw his post was "but didn't he say in that one interview in Montreal that Star Academy was his last chance to go there for ca. 3 years?!" - which btw I suppose might have to do with the project he mentioned in the French interview, as he also said 3 years there... He confused me too at first, but when I looked at his hair in detail, I realized the pix can't be current. :teehee:

Naughty Mika... I'm on holiday in Italy now for 2 weeks and was hoping that for a change I could say I'm in the same country as Mika, at least for a day or two - but apart from the fact that I have no idea where he actually is, ofc he's teasing now and might be posting old pix from all over the world in the next 2 weeks. :roftl: :sneaky2: :naughty:

It is Mika create this tread?

On 4/15/2021 at 9:07 AM, TinyLove_CJ said:

From time to time we all know that Mika takes a well deserved break from social media. Sometimes it's a very loooooong break resulting in a 'Mika Drought'. As Mika fans, of course we want to know where he is and what he's up to during these breaks. That's why I created this thread so that we can share our own fun theories whenever Mika disappears again! 

When Mika goes "missing" we can share and debate our thoughts here, the more imaginative and outlandish the better!

This is just for fun and making each other laugh until Mika reappears again. 
(probably with another cooking video, either that or him just saying hello in a dozen languages 😅)

So where do you all think Mika is now and what is he up to?

He probably prepared him self for the show 18 September. And with this Covid, we can make something 😔
can you tell me. Is Mika come to this website and read us or answer sometime? 

Edited by MyriamNeeme

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

He probably prepared him self for the show 18 September. 
can you tell me. Is Mika come to this website and read us or answer sometime?

Mika does not take part in any discussions here, but he owns the website.  Sometimes he may visit our live Instagram chats.

• Like 1

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

So maybe I don’t have to come here because we don’t know the truth 

This is the only official fan site and we are more likely to have up to date information about Mika. 

I don't know what you mean about "truth".

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

So maybe I don’t have to come here because we don’t know the truth 

You can find a collection here of nearly all of Mika's interviews. Watch and read them, that's the most truth you can find. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, silver said:

Mika does not take part in any discussions here, but he owns the website.  Sometimes he may visit our live Instagram chats.

I would like to participate at the live instagram chats? Maybe I can ask theme for my letter. I don’t know anything about social web site and instagram. I am a new little girl who just want to tell Mika how much I love him. 😍💕

1 minute ago, mellody said:

You can find a collection here of nearly all of Mika's interviews. Watch and read them, that's the most truth you can find. 

I try infortunately I can’t found it

Edited by MyriamNeeme

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Does Canada still have a 2 week quarantine? Does anyone know? Or are people who are vaccinated exempt from that? 

Good question.... If there is still a quarantine for anybody coming from Europe, we'll be sure that the pics are old pics

Anyway, whatever the place he is right now, the most important thing is that he does not forget to come back to Paris for his shows.... 😉

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

j'essaye malheureusement je ne trouve pas

Regarde dans la rubrique "presse canadienne", je crois me souvenir que c'était 1 article de presse 

11 minutes ago, carafon said:

Regarde dans la rubrique "presse canadienne", je crois me souvenir que c'était 1 article de presse 

Malheureusement c’est en anglais et je ne trouve rien. Désolé de vous demander j’ai des difficultés. J’ai manqué beaucoup l’école à cause de mes opérations au cœur. Merci de comprendre cela. 

10 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Malheureusement c’est en anglais et je ne trouve rien. Désolé de vous demander j’ai des difficultés. J’ai manqué beaucoup l’école à cause de mes opérations au cœur. Merci de comprendre cela. 

L'article est en Français et @mellody t'as donné le lien direct juste quelques posts plus haut pour y accéder . Dans ce "topic" il y a d'autres articles en Français ainsi que dans celui intitulé "French press". (le lien est dans le meme post de @mellody) Tu as aussi à chaque fois sur la 1ère page des liens pour accéder aux archives des années précédentes.

Rien qu'avec ça tu as de quoi t'occuper jusqu'au retour de MIKA sur le devant de la scène. :original:

Si tu veux seulement communiquer en Français tu as aussi des groupes "privés" sur Facebook. Mais ce ne sont pas des sites tenus par Mika lui même, donc tu n'auras pas d' informations plus exclusives qu'ici. ( Demande à @Florineou @Anna Ko Kolkowska je pense qu'elles sauront t'aiguiller )

Tu peux aussi trouver pas mal de vidéos en Français, notamment toutes les saisons de "The Voice" sur "Mika website". Comme le site est entièrement en Français ce sera peut être plus facile pour toi .

Mika - MikaWebsite[.Com!] - Le 1er site sur Mika en France

Je t'invite à te connecter aujourd'hui sur le live instagram du MFC  si tu veux voir en quoi ça consiste

Ne t'attend pas à y voir Mika systématiquement , il n'est passé que 3/4 fois en 2 ans pour discuter un peu.

Voilà tout ce que je peux te donner comme information pour t'aider.... Mais courage..... ça vaut le coup de chercher 1 peu 😊

Si tu restes ici ,tu as une fonction de traduction qui n'est pas parfaite mais très utile si tu as du mal à comprendre l'Anglais. Demande à 1 modérateur Français de t'expliquer si tu ne trouves pas ( @crazyaboutmikapar exemple) 

Ps to the mods :Sorry for speaking in French, just did it because Myriam is new... And a bit lost 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, carafon said:

Ps to the mods :Sorry for speaking in French, just did it because Myriam is new... And a bit lost 

She got all the explanations many times in many threads and in private, in both languages. Anne already tried to help her but in vain. We have the guidelines in French as well, but apparently she still didn't read them and keep opening threads all over the forum, although she have been asked to read them. Also she got the links for every question she asked, but still didn't help. It's clearly more than a communication problem :aah:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika please, tell us where are you now. Paris, Florence, Greece, Antiparos, Montreal, Miami or maybe next to my house :naughty:

14df50e38c684f7dd06536138a1af347.jpg

No! He's coming to the UK next! He can come visit me! :naughty: Coucou Mika, this way, over here! :groupwave:

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Hero said:

No! He's coming to the UK next! He can come visit me! :naughty: Coucou Mika, this way, over here! :groupwave:

Then he can come over to my house after for parkin pigs and chilli hot chocolate! :biggrin2:

• Haha 2