Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really love that suit on him! Too bad we haven’t seen it since that photoshoot. 

It looks elegant, but the suit's message with the stabbed heart is very dark - I'm glad if he doesn't feel this way, that's why I don't mind at all that we haven't seen this suit since then. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Which photos hoot was it for?

Edit: photos hoot? Lol, I'm leaving it. :naughty:

I believe it was promo for XF 2020. He also posted a story of the photoshoot where he had two looks: Mika at home (chill and happy), Mika at work (veeeeeery serious/going for the blue steel Zoolander look)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I believe it was promo for XF 2020. He also posted a story of the photoshoot where he had two looks: Mika at home (chill and happy), Mika at work (veeeeeery serious/going for the blue steel Zoolander look)

Ohhhh, yes I remember seeing the story - the 2 modes of Mika. :lol3: Will look it up again later (currently at work...:fisch:). Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think the message was rather: Mika at home - average guy with cloths a little bit not fitting. Mika at work - supermodel  striking pose .

image.thumb.png.63dfca8364fb98e835ecd5bd2e7ed71a.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really love that suit on him! Too bad we haven’t seen it since that photoshoot. 

I didn't remember seeing this exact suit before -- do you recall when it was?

I remember a similar themed suit, which had the needle piercing the heart, but as I recall it was slightly different than this one.

EDIT: Aha, I see Anna's post with the photos, never mind!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Agreed. my first thought when I saw this pic was ‘damn he looks so good in that suit, it fits him so well’. 
My next thought was ‘if he wore the pants without the shirt he’d have just two random blood drops on his leg lol’

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hero said:

image.thumb.png.63dfca8364fb98e835ecd5bd2e7ed71a.png.b7a40051bbb32ecd967b757e52a298cb.png

:swoon:

I prefer the "at home" Mika, he looks much nicer there. :wub2:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-23 um 22.14.12.png

Well, I like both, of course, as it's both him. But certainly wouldn't mind HQ pix of the "at home" version as well. :blush:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Umm... could you let him go, please?  Or at least let him post something? :pinkbow:

right... when I said I wouldn't mind HQ pix of the "at home" Mika, I didn't mean it HAS to be HQ pix - mobile phone photos (or videos), no matter which quality, are just fine! :pinkbow: At home or at work or wherever. :dunno_grin: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mikainstagram Story:

Very happy to see something more personal from Mika! 😀 🐶

Aww, Mika, let her outside! How can you resist that gorgeous face? That sweet look? Those beautiful dark soulful eyes...  oh wait, you see that every day in the mirror, of course you can resist. :naughty: Poor girl. ❤

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mikainstagram Story:

Very happy to see something more personal from Mika! 😀 🐶

Ah, thanks! Apparently that went through too late again, I hadn't seen it between the other stories. Maybe the reason why he hasn't been posting more than a few announcements is just because he's having trouble with his internet? :teehee:

How can Mika resist these puppy eyes?! :puppy_eyes: Well he obviously has to work (poor Mel has to suffer so we can get new music :crybaby:), but still...

I'm sure he'd find a few dog sitters here on MFC, who would even pay to go outside with Mel if in exchange they could listen to a bit of the new music. :naughty:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm sure he'd find a few dog sitters here on MFC, who would even pay to go outside with Mel if in exchange they could listen to a bit of the new music. :naughty:

:yes:

And I have a dog phobia!

Oh, I would do that too, without listening to new music and just to have a little chat with Mika. :yes:

Oh, as a relatively new fan you are less demanding. :pinkbow:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hero said:

Aww, Mika, let her outside! How can you resist that gorgeous face? That sweet look? Those beautiful dark soulful eyes...  oh wait, you see that every day in the mirror, of course you can resist. :naughty: Poor girl. ❤

Good point. :naughty:

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:yes:

Oh, I would do that too, without listening to new music and just to have a little chat with Mika. :yes:

Same, but he has to work. No chance for a chat, just music. :dunno_grin:

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Good point. :naughty:

Same, but he has to work. No chance for a chat, just music. :dunno_grin:

Oh, he'll probably find five minutes and the rest of the time I'll talk to Mel. :biggrin2:

Maybe she'll tell me something about the new music, if Mika doesn't want to do it. :naughty:

• Haha 4