2022 - Mika @ TV recording for The Piano, Royal Festival Hall, London - 10 November

silver

Just now, mellody said:

Yes, but if it was from your membership they'd write something like "congratulations, your tickets got upgraded, here are your new ones!", wouldn't they? Oh well, I don't know, lol! We'll just have to wait and see, as always. :dunno_grin:

I got two e-mails from Southbank.

First e-mail:

image.thumb.png.d0323c7524ebe1ec98d585f2a491dae6.png

Second e-mail:

image.png.115ba0f76c9d0f2704669a41a66ed9b9.png

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, but if it was from your membership they'd write something like "congratulations, your tickets got upgraded, here are your new ones!", wouldn't they? Oh well, I don't know, lol! We'll just have to wait and see, as always. :dunno_grin:

The membership is independent of the tickets and if they see that we want other tickets (here from MFC), then I can imagine that they send them to us beforehand. :dunno_grin:

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Is it the same order number as your first order?

Only one person did the membership and got the membership tickets. But we all got these new tickets separately. I asked her what it says.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I got two e-mails from Southbank.

First e-mail:

image.thumb.png.d0323c7524ebe1ec98d585f2a491dae6.png

Second e-mail:

image.png.115ba0f76c9d0f2704669a41a66ed9b9.png

It says that the order date is today so maybe they are going through the list of MFC names and assigning us seats/tickets? If so we might get ours tomorrow as I would assume they finish work at 5 and as this was sent only 20 mins before that, they probably haven't gotten through everyone yet😊

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

It says that the order date is today so maybe they are going through the list of MFC names and assigning us seats/tickets? If so we might get ours tomorrow as I would assume they finish work at 5 and as this was sent only 20 mins before that, they probably haven't gotten through everyone yet😊

Yes, the order day is today. And it must be the tickets from MFC, because my name and email address were just there. They don't have my name through membership because I didn't make it. I got the emails at 5.46pm and 5.47pm, so a bit later than the purchase time.

It's a different order number than the membership tickets.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, the order day is today. And it must be the tickets from MFC, because my name and email address were just there. They don't have my name through membership because I didn't make it. I got the emails at 5.46pm and 5.47pm, so a bit later than the purchase time.

It's a different order number than the membership tickets.

I received my E Ticket too:

image.png.e610017eb50ed51e7d0eac7973532395.png

I didn't buy anything else, so for me no doubt that the order comes from MFC list.

I received the email at 5.22pm Italy time.

:)

M.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Valmont69 said:

I received my E Ticket too:

image.png.e610017eb50ed51e7d0eac7973532395.png

I didn't buy anything else, so for me no doubt that the order comes from MFC list.

I received the email at 5.22pm Italy time.

:)

M.

Thank you, then they probably started with row T and after that it was end of the work day. They'll probably send the rest tomorrow? :dunno_grin:

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I have just received the same email!!! 

So the e-ticked will be sent to us tomorrow?

Yep I would assume so! I guess we could still get them the day of the show but I'm hoping they won't do that to us😂

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Emily2b said:

We will deffo be getting them soon!😊

Screenshot_20221108_210348.jpg

Got that as well. :) Wow, they're working late hours! Anyway fab to know that we'll get E-Tickets sent to our e-mail addresses, so we won't have to worry about the box office. :wub2:

• Like 3

Please everyone who's going remember to keep the details of the recording on Thursday confidential. Deb might send you another reminder of that if she has time, and maybe they'll put it in the ticket e-mails as well, but I guess it can't hurt to hear it a few more times. I keep forgetting as well that it's not a normal gig where I can take photos etc., but a TV show that won't be aired for another few months and that probably has some sort of storyline that would be spoiled if we posted anything about it. Of course that's sad for those who can't go, that they have to wait so long, but I love it that many of us do get the chance to experience this while it's happening, thanks to Mika and his team and of course @dcdeb who organized it all for us. :wub2:

• Like 8

Have you seen the 3D model of the venue on their website? Interesting to virtually walk around in there. https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=RDuiTvhNSzo&back=1 ... also interesting that in this view the rows A and B in the Royal Festival hall don't exist, looks like they're optional... maybe for the recording they won't have them either, if they need the space for the cameras? I suppose they might have quite a few cameras there, if they're planning to film it all in one piece within an hour, so they have enough material for editing afterwards. :dunno_grin:

• Like 6

Just received mine! But I'm supposed to have two tickets...

Did anyone win more than 1 ticket (yours + guest)? Did you get them separately or together in one email?

Maybe I just have to wait..:) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, virgi said:

Did anyone win more than 1 ticket (yours + guest)? Did you get them separately or together in one email?

:clap:

Did you enter an email address for both people or just one? :original:

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:clap:

Did you enter an email address for both people or just one? :original:

When we applied for the MFC giveaway I wrote my email, and only my guest's name. 

I think my friend applied as well, so maybe Deb took her contact from her application and gave it to the Southbank Centre? I'll see if she gets an email too! 

Edited by virgi
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, virgi said:

I didn't get mine yet and don't have a guest, so I can't answer your question... but I suppose waiting is the best we can do at this point. :dunno: Which row is your ticket?

Prisca, as you had 6 tickets in your group, did the venue have all of your individual e-mail addresses? You said you all got them sent individually, right?

13 minutes ago, virgi said:

I think my friend applied as well, so maybe Deb took her contact from her application and gave it to the Southbank Centre? I'll see if she gets an email too! 

That would explain it. If there were double names, I'm sure Deb included them only once, and added the e-mail-address if she had one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Which row is your ticket?

Mine is row S, seat 3 so I guess we have a section of the front stalls on the right (looking at the stage). 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

I didn't get mine yet and don't have a guest, so I can't answer your question... but I suppose waiting is the best we can do at this point. :dunno: Which row is your ticket?

You are probably further ahead (R or P), that's why you don't have your ticket yet. :original:

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Prisca, as you had 6 tickets in your group, did the venue have all of your individual e-mail addresses? You said you all got them sent individually, right?

Yes, they all had our email addresses because we all emailed Deb separately. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1