2022 - Mika @ TV recording for The Piano, Royal Festival Hall, London - 10 November

silver

34 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure if I correctly interpret some IG stories, but it seems that Max is going to London as well. 

Thinking What GIF by H.E.R.

You mean the one where he had some of his equipment on the luggage pickup at an airport? I was wondering about that too... but he could've been going anywhere - maybe he just went back to the UK to record some stuff for his next album? Then again, as Mika talked about a "spectacular show", maybe there'll be more instruments than just a piano. :dunno_grin:

Looking forward to tomorrow - whatever we'll get to see/hear at the gig, it'll surely be fab! :biggrin2:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure if I correctly interpret some IG stories, but it seems that Max is going to London as well. 

Thinking What GIF by H.E.R.

Could be working on a CN project? Isn't he recording a new album? 

Or to meet/discuss a Mika project.

Or he likes Lang Lang and has come to watch the show. He might be in row S as well! :lol3:

Or... back up in case Mika's finger isn't fingering properly yet? :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

You mean the one where he had some of his equipment on the luggage pickup at an airport?

I’ve just seen @ chloe_iamp’s stories and she’s in London with Max and Geraldine 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, virgi said:

I’ve just seen @ chloe_iamp’s stories and she’s in London with Max and Geraldine 

Ah, thanks. Well in that case Max is probably there for the gig. I just remembered that they wrote Mika would be doing GK and Happy Ending, and for HE he'll need backing vocals, so maybe that's why Max is there. Probably can't have a choir on stage with him in that small venue for TV. 😅 I wonder if Ida will be there too? It's more a classical show, so she might... :crossed:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, thanks. Well in that case Max is probably there for the gig. I just remembered that they wrote Mika would be doing GK and Happy Ending, and for HE he'll need backing vocals, so maybe that's why Max is there. Probably can't have a choir on stage with him in that small venue for TV. 😅 I wonder if Ida will be there too? It's more a classical show, so she might... :crossed:

Ida is in London as well.:teehee:

https://www.facebook.com/512640851/videos/1435533953940039/

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I can't see that, maybe it's private? But good to hear! :biggrin2:

Hmm, I wonder if he's planning to do a similar setting like the Versailles gig? 🤔

Ida and her sis Maggie having lunch in London.

Maggie Dale is with Ida Falk Winland.

"Snabblunch med syrran i London ♥️♥️♥️"

IDA.jpg.78086c3360bd8a44731c13b59f744302.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, mellody said:

The stage is actually very large. I used to be a regular there. I even saw Beethoven’s Nineth Symphony there with a very large choir. So Mika could easily have a choir 🥰 

• Like 3

Does anyone know if there is a size restriction for bags? I swear to god that I read it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere😂 I know there is a cloak room but if your bag is over a certian size I swear somewhere it said that it has to go into the cloakroom? I'm starting to think that I may have stress dreamt it😂

9 hours ago, Emily2b said:

Does anyone know if there is a size restriction for bags? I swear to god that I read it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere😂 I know there is a cloak room but if your bag is over a certian size I swear somewhere it said that it has to go into the cloakroom? I'm starting to think that I may have stress dreamt it😂

Here is what is said in an email I received yesterday (not the same email as the one with the ticket).

"You won’t be able to bring any bags over 40 x 25 x 25cm into the auditorium, so please leave large bags at home."

There you go !

I still need to find a bag to put the sweatshirt I embroidered for Mika and give it to him...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Our journey is not going g well. Trees down on the line so we are now on a bus but we are going to miss our connection at Glasgow 😳
fingers crossed that we will catch a later train x 

• Sad 5

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Did you get that ticket through MFC? I think we're all in rows R, S, T. :dunno_grin:

Nope I got the ticket on my own  ^_^

18 minutes ago, silver said:

I hope everyone manages to overcome the travel difficulties and reach the venue in time :crossed:

Thanks Silver, I arrived at Liverpool Station from Stansted, and got no problem, they told me at the Info Point to take Line 26 to Southbank Center, it was quite easy, I expected to arrive just in time for the show, but it took not so much time!

Good luck everybody, now I'm here at Soutbank, but I'm going to leave in five minutes.

:punk:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, silver said:

I hope everyone manages to overcome the travel difficulties and reach the venue in time :crossed:

Traveling around London is very easy, I am here since Tuesday and had no problems, there's buses everywhere.

I hope everyone will arrive safely in London 🤞

20 minutes ago, Kasia Mousa said:

Hi everyone,

I should be at the cafe around 5pm to see you all. Where exactly is it? I can’t find it on Google maps😁 Is it within the Royal Festival Hall?😉

Yes, it is indoor, I am here

16680885338931743577873105957119.jpg

• Like 2