2022 - Mika @ TV recording for The Piano, Royal Festival Hall, London - 10 November

silver

25 minutes ago, virgi said:

I think my friend applied as well, so maybe Deb took her contact from her application and gave it to the Southbank Centre? I'll see if she gets an email too! 

And this was the case :lmfao: 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, mellody said:

I wish they'd just send out the tickets via e-mail, it'd be a lot less stressful. 🙄

Do you have any magical powers you haven't told us about? 🤔

:fairy:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Do you have any magical powers you haven't told us about? 🤔

:fairy:

Not that I know of, lol! :lmfao:

Deb is still surprised by this too, it's not the info she got on Monday... but well, as I also said, it's not new that we have to stay flexible and be prepared for surprises in regards to Mika. :naughty: :dunno_grin: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Deb is still surprised by this too, it's not the info she got on Monday

Honestly, I'm not sure I want to know all the contradictory info they gave Deb. 🙈

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not that I know of, lol! :lmfao:

Deb is still surprised by this too, it's not the info she got on Monday... but well, as I also said, it's not new that we have to stay flexible and be prepared for surprises in regards to Mika. :naughty: :dunno_grin: 

Well, the emails have been sent by the Production and not by the venue.

So I think they took a good decision to avoid a queue at the box office before the show. And to be sure that everybody has his place.

Specially with the tube problems this day.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, the emails have been sent by the Production and not by the venue.

The one yesterday was by the production, the one today by the venue. :dunno_grin: It's possible tho that they changed their mind because of the strike... or also, Deb got the info that the box office would open at noon (as she wrote in her e-mail), but in the mail by the production it says they open at 6pm - so maybe just that bit of info was false and when they realized their mistake they decided to send the tickets because there wouldn't be enough time from 6pm for everyone to get their tickets. Just theories, but there's a lot of possible reasons that are more likely than me having magical powers. :naughty:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Please everyone who's going remember to keep the details of the recording on Thursday confidential. Deb might send you another reminder of that if she has time, and maybe they'll put it in the ticket e-mails as well, but I guess it can't hurt to hear it a few more times. I keep forgetting as well that it's not a normal gig where I can take photos etc., but a TV show that won't be aired for another few months and that probably has some sort of storyline that would be spoiled if we posted anything about it. Of course that's sad for those who can't go, that they have to wait so long, but I love it that many of us do get the chance to experience this while it's happening, thanks to Mika and his team and of course @dcdeb who organized it all for us. :wub2:

Here's the text from their website that you have to agree to if you get tickets there (so the same is true for our tickets, of course):

You agree to keep all details of the performance and the TV programme in which the performance will feature confidential at all times, and you will not take any pictures or recordings during the performance, nor will you make any statement or supply any information or image relating to the performance/TV programme in any manner/medium, including without limitation via social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook) or messaging apps (e.g. WhatsApp). You understand that the performance and the identities of those taking part and any outcomes/results are highly confidential and agree to respect this and abide by these confidentiality obligations at all times.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, virgi said:

Mine is row S, seat 3 so I guess we have a section of the front stalls on the right (looking at the stage). 

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I got mine too. Row S seat 1. So almost next to you.

image.thumb.png.793c75b946161fd6e5a4c5c7b9b4b6c9.png

Guess who got row S seat 2 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have no idea?

A fan from Romania? This could make a beautiful international row S: Poland, Romania, Italy/France???

:wink2:

Yes, a totally normal bunch of fans in Mika's world 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, a totally normal bunch of fans in Mika's world 😁 

They should take a camera and ask us one after another in the row for where we came from for the recording.

@dcdeb  What do you think Deb? It would be funny to see their faces :lmao:

Nicki Minaj Wow GIF

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

They should take a camera and ask us one after another in the row for where we came from for the recording.

Nicki Minaj Wow GIF

Then Claudia Winkleman will go “Is this normal? Do you usually come from all over the place and speak 7 languages at the same time!?”

Us: “Yes.”

Mika: *nods in agreement*

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Then Claudia Winkleman will go “Is this normal? Do you usually come from all over the place and speak 7 languages at the same time!?”

That would be my favourite scene ever 😂

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

9 minutes ago, virgi said:

That would be my favourite scene ever 😂

228342dda0b4bfb852a700f120a0592d.gif.f0279e05d6651f212f0441c21a6443dd.gif

• Haha 4