2022 - Mika @ TV recording for The Piano, Royal Festival Hall, London - 10 November

silver

HI EVERYONE,

Ok I have booked for 1 night at the Marlin Hotel in Waterloo (Thursday 10th November). If anybody wishes to share with me send me a private msg either here or on Instagram. I will be staying a further 3 nights outskirts of London, if you also want to share after the 10th send me a msg. I have decided to go to London anyway. I normally would be going beginning of December for Christmas shopping. Now I’ll be going a month earlier. I can blame it on MIKA :angelnot:

I'm seeing a lot of people not happy about ticket allocations and, seating.

This is not a Mika show, it's a show about pianists showing their talents, and most of the audience will be people there for that.

MFC were very lucky to get tickets at all, because events at Southbank are popular, and tickets go fast, whether they are free or not.

So the fact you got a ticket at all, was lucky, never mind getting it through here.

We should all be happy to be going to a filming for a show, that is going to present us with some incredible talent, I know I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Maybe we should focus on that.

• Like 6

On 10/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, dcdeb said:

Thanks for starting this thread, Silver. Looks like I'll definitely be there! :wootjump:

Has something happened to the RSVP?

I can't see it.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, RAK1 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people not happy about ticket allocations and, seating.

But how could people complain about tickets allocations since we didn't even get the tickets yet? :dunno:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

But how could people complain about tickets allocations since we didn't even get the tickets yet? :dunno:

I think she means the people who already have tickets.

• Like 2

I dreamt last night that we'd finally get news about the tickets! 😅 And then I was looking for flights and hotels in my dream, but as I already booked I hope that's not realistic because only if it got postponed I'd need to book again. 😬🙈

It's hard to stay positive when it's taking so long. :rolleyes: At least it looks like Mika's finger is already better, so that's one worry less.

Fingers crossed that we'll finally get news in the next few days! :crossed:

• Like 6

While waiting and waiting...

I found this old video from 2014 - Mika, piano, train station in France... making of.

You can see how Mika can walk by and people don't recognize him :bleh:

Edit: Sorry. It was in Belgium. I thought about the french Anvers I know, but it's a metro station in Paris.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I found this old video from 2014 - Mika, piano, train station in France... making of.

That was in Belgium and there were some MFCers attending the recordings, I remember the event :original:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

While waiting and waiting...

Ahhh! It was shot in Antwerp it says in the title! Wish I was already a fan back then… :emot-sad: looks like a good time ☺️

Hey 

I have potentially 2x tickets outstanding for this performance as a mfc can't make it.

Ideally I'd like to meet a fellow enthusiastic mika fan and meet up in London. 

I can't wait but don't want to go alone. X 

13 hours ago, Louise30 said:

Hey 

I have potentially 2x tickets outstanding for this performance as a mfc can't make it.

Ideally I'd like to meet a fellow enthusiastic mika fan and meet up in London. 

I can't wait but don't want to go alone. X 

Hi @Louise30 :bye:Welcome to the MFC. If you want you can introduce yourself here and tell us more about you and how you discovered Mika and more Mika fans can welcome you. :wink2:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1