2024 - Mika @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK, 9 April

mellody

Hello! Quick question before the trip to London!

I've checked my tickets and I have something to ask. The tickets are from the artist presale we've had. And just today I noticed that there's an indication about the row and seats but I have Stalls standing tickets. 🤔

In the picture it says Row G seats 21 and on the second ticket it says Row H seats 25. 

Screenshot_20240407_172711_Chrome.jpg

25 minutes ago, Florine said:

I've checked my tickets and I have something to ask. The tickets are from the artist presale we've had. And just today I noticed that there's an indication about the row and seats but I have Stalls standing tickets. 🤔

In the picture it says Row G seats 21 and on the second ticket it says Row H seats 25. 

It does say standing on the ticket and on the website, so I assume it's just an internal reference number. :dunno:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

It does say standing on the ticket and on the website, so I assume it's just an internal reference number. :dunno:

Thank you AGAIN, because I've been asking a lot of questions lately and you seems to have the answers 🤣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Florine said:

Thank you AGAIN, because I've been asking a lot of questions lately and you seems to have the answers 🤣

It's just an assumption. :dunno_grin: Deb is travelling, but she wouldn't have another answer, otherwise she'd have let us know. If there's any changes, I'm sure we'll get the info - before we're starting to queue! 😅

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone !

I saw some comments about the strike taking place next week. And even if the Tube service is looping better, I have a huge problem.  

I'm landing at Gatwick airport but there's no Gatwick express in circulation that day. So, I really have no idea on how I'll be able to go to London Center and/or Hammersmith. I've never been to Gatwick before so I have to admit that it's kinda scary 😱

All day long yesterday I tried to find a solution Florine !

I'll land in Gatwik too, and when you do a google simulation with the date and hour (the 9th at about 8 AM) for me, it says "no shuttle runs to join the train station,  no southern train as well"

So I finally booked a National Express bus .It takes longer time  to do Gatwik terminal 1/ London Hammersmith (2 hours) but it's safer for me ! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jord1012 said:

so i’ve been making some mika themed bracelets to give out in london! if anyone wants one come find me in the queue☺️🪽

IMG_7851.jpeg

The We Are Golden one is so cute 😍  will definitely try and find you but won't be queuing until 5ish once I get out of work.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Marab said:

I'll land in Gatwik too, and when you do a google simulation with the date and hour (the 9th at about 8 AM) for me, it says "no shuttle runs to join the train station,  no southern train as well"

So I finally booked a National Express bus .It takes longer time  to do Gatwik terminal 1/ London Hammersmith (2 hours) but it's safer for me ! 

I finally did the same ! There's no other way as safe as this one even if it's obviously longer 😬

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jord1012 said:

so i’ve been making some mika themed bracelets to give out in london! if anyone wants one come find me in the queue☺️🪽

IMG_7851.jpeg

Aww that will be hard to decide, they're all so pretty! :wub2: I think my faves are Tiny Love, QTTFT, Mika, and Love Today. :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Florine said:

Seated tickets have a reference to Block as well,, eg Block 3, Row A, Seat 2

9 minutes ago, silver said:

Seated tickets have a reference to Block as well,, eg Block 3, Row A, Seat 2

But they're not General Admission, or are they?

3 hours ago, jord1012 said:

IMG_7851.jpeg

LOVE these!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marab said:

I'm glad that you've found a solution amidst the chaos! This is a wise choice. It is either by train or coach to get from Gatwick to London. Uber would be veryyyy pricy (but still an option, will be your last resort) And coaches tend to be very full and more expensive during strike too! But perhaps Monday is less busy, I still see plenty of tickets. People travelling from Gatwick just grab your coach ticket while you still can :doh: anyhoo safe travel folks:fangurl: 

• Like 1

For people coming from Gatwick and still need a solution: Trains are running every 15 minutes to London Victoria, queue is quite long but you don't need to wait too long and in the train there was plenty of space. I didn't book a coach before because I was worried my flight would be late and now it costs 50 pounds, so I tried the train.. :original:

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

For people coming from Gatwick and still need a solution: Trains are running every 15 minutes to London Victoria, queue is quite long but you don't need to wait too long and in the train there was plenty of space. I didn't book a coach before because I was worried my flight would be late and now it costs 50 pounds, so I tried the train.. :original:

By trains you mean Gatwick Express ?

23 minutes ago, Florine said:

By trains you mean Gatwick Express ?

The Southern line (the one that it's still on Google Maps).

Well, at 08.30am I didn't have to queue for too long, can't say how it will be later, but this train runs for sure every 15 minutes until the evening.

Edited by Prisca

On 4/6/2024 at 11:27 PM, sarahel said:

Hey guys,

A bit late but I thought of another fan action that might be cool alongside the flags in London and would love your thoughts!

I was thinking it would be super nice to show some love for Mika's amazing band with posters saying for example Max Fan Club etc. (Someone might have a better idea of how to express this?)

If people are interested happy to get some card etc. and bring it on Monday evening! Also happy to hear if it's a terrible idea 🤣🤣

Boosting this one time so I can get materials before this evening if anyone is keen 😊

Sorry for being a bit keen on this but I do think it would be a nice action for what is one of the last shows of the tour to show Max, Clement, Wouter and Alban some love. 

i was thinking maybe during a gap in songs in the middle of the show so as not to overlap with the flags

1 hour ago, macachiclana said:

Hi all, I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow so I'm trying to resell my tickets. I have two standing tickets - happy to chat with anyone who might be interested :)

You can post here too where it will get seen by more people.

1 seated place for tomorrow (April, the 9th) at Eventim Apollo London still available => BLK 11, row E, seat 5.  Contact me on : isajf414@gmail.com

Gig outfit sorted... I'll go as a glitter ball. :naughty:

So much looking forward to this gig, the last one in London was legendary! :lustslow: I'm flying to London in the morning, so I hope to be at the venue around noon.

• Like 4