2024 - Mika @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK, 9 April

mellody

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Gig outfit sorted... I'll go as a glitter ball. :naughty:

So much looking forward to this gig, the last one in London was legendary! :lustslow: I'm flying to London in the morning, so I hope to be at the venue around noon.

Have a safe journey

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Gig outfit sorted... I'll go as a glitter ball. :naughty:

So much looking forward to this gig, the last one in London was legendary! :lustslow: I'm flying to London in the morning, so I hope to be at the venue around noon.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone brightens up the dull Hammersmith high street tomorrow with our shinny outfit :mika1:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pipinhaslovemika said:

Heyyy! Looking forward to see you all tomorrow! 
anyone with a spare standing ticket? My boyfriend watched Mika for the first time in Brighton and now he’s one of us 😂 

@pipinhaslovemikaHave you checked the Extra Ticket thread?

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/36766-the-new-extra-ticket-thread/

11 hours ago, LottieX said:

Hey hey, what time will you start queuing tomorrow ? 

I'm heading in now as I live close ish (still 40 mins on the underground tho) - I think I saw a few people say they're going nearer to noon though so I might just be a bit too eager 💀😂

I'm sure there's already people queueing. I decided to fly on the gigday, so I'll be there only later... well, even later than I had thought, the plane is delayed. 🙄

But looking forward to see you all soon! :excite:

Just now, mellody said:

I'm sure there's already people queueing. I decided to fly on the gigday, so I'll be there only later... well, even later than I had thought, the plane is delayed. 🙄

But looking forward to see you all soon! :excite:

There are 40 people so far.

• Like 3

Hello lovely people, I will be joining the queue around 5pm once I finish work (😭). Please give me a shout if anyone needs anything bringing (food, water etc.) As I know some of you have been out in the not so nice weather for hours!

• Like 3

Hi still looking for a lounge upgrade ticket. Please DM me if you have a spare one thanks

Hello! We've made it to the queue. I won't be there the whole time but if you can't find me then you can give your letter to @Hero or Deb😊. All letters need to be received by 3pm to go into the box😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goose said:

Hello! We've made it to the queue. I won't be there the whole time but if you can't find me then you can give your letter to @Hero or Deb😊. All letters need to be received by 3pm to go into the box😁

Oh no! I can't get there until after 5pm, is there any way I can give you mine later? Totally understand if not possible but would be sad to miss out 

• Sad 1

That's it. No more work for today (actually it's this WEEK to be precise because I'm flying to Dublin tomorrow!). On my way to the venue now. The weather is incredibly nice! :cloud:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, goose said:

Sorry. I have just seen your post now. I was looking for you in the balcony..

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ClaireRose said:

Anyone know if there’s any signed programmes left for sale?

got mine a few ten minutes ago :wink2: there's no queue at the merch stall as well. all calm and smooth

• Like 2