Touche Touche - song and lyrics discussions

mellody

I didn't tell it yet, but I wait every day these little videos, I love them very much ! 

For the moment, there's nothing I don't like, so I will probably love that album. Touche touche sounds interesting, I'm becoming (even) more impatient about it, now ! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's about love that strikes like a boullet in the heart.

yeah I know, but as I said, I don't like this comparison, because a bullet is something negative to me. But I guess it's the same as Apocalypse Calypso, kinda like when nothing matters because you'll die soon anyway, then you can do whatever you want. That's not how Mika describes it, he describes it as killing the shyness, but it's my interpretation of it. In a way, I guess it's like the Love Today killing scene he used to do at his shows. He pretended to shoot everyone, the band and himself, sometimes also the crowd, and then he told everybody to jump on the count of 3. Those moments were always the wildest and craziest ones during the show, and it fits to his "don't be shy, dare to dance like no one's watching" - and at the shows I guess it also might have meant "we're all dead, it can't get any worse, so forget everything and DANCE!". Maybe the reason why I can't relate much to this is because I just need good music to dance. I might be shy in some ways, but never about dancing and moving to the music. While Mika said in one of the recent interviews that he'd rather be photographed naked than filmed while dancing alone in his room. What happened to "don't care who can see me dancing"?! :dunno:

However, even if I can't relate to the lyrics of the song (tho we only know a few bits so far, it might get better, who knows...), I'm sure I'll be dancing to it! :biggrin2:

The beginning of the chorus reminds me a lot of some other popular dance song, I think it's Lady Gaga's "Just Dance", but then he goes up with his voice and that adds something really awesome to this familiar sound. :fangurl:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Can anyone share the lyrics from the snippet?

I really like the sound of this too, to me there's something sensual about it. I can't wait to hear the whole song.

Une balle en plein cœur, c'est beau en plein été.

T'as tiré , tu m'as touché.

Touche , touche ,touche, touche , touche , touche ,le bout de ta  bouche m'a touché , ta bouche m'a touché .

Et tu touches , touche , touche , touche , touche ,touche ,le bout de ta bouche m'a touché,  ta bouche m'a touché

Dis le moi , ah ah 

Qu'est ce que tu veux ? Moi je te veux, pour moi , ah ah 

Qu'est ce que tu veux ? 

J'étais pas là par hasard

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, carafon said:

J'étais pas là par hasard

I'm glad we have our French speakers here, all I understood there was "ba da ba da ba" :roftl:

Ok, reading the lyrics, maybe it's not as deep as I interpreted it, but really just a metaphor for love that hits you (still I don't like the bullet metaphor :mf_rosetinted:). :teehee:

• Haha 4

For me, the song sounds very rhythmic and in my opinion it is not one of the most favorites, I just look forward to hearing it in full and well I have no limits in my tastes, that's all I will say :groupwave:

• Like 4

I LOOOVE “the typical Mika sound” setting in at “dis le moiiiiiiii”! I was waiting for it with all these snippets and here it is. YES!! 

Mika being all mushy and romantic this album. Feeling this deliciously melodic variety!! Looking very much forward to tonight. We know at this point he is posting every day and I wonder which song it will be tonight. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I LOOOVE “the typical Mika sound” setting in at “dis le moiiiiiiii”!

That is the part I was saying it reminds me of L'Amour, when he's singing "Mais l'amouuuuuur" :original:

We know at this point he is posting every day and I wonder which song it will be tonight. 

In some interview he said his favorite from the album it is Passager, I hope for that :crossed:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 6

I LOOOVE “the typical Mika sound” setting in at “dis le moiiiiiiii”! I was waiting for it with all these snippets and here it is. YES!! 

Mika being all mushy and romantic this album. Feeling this deliciously melodic variety!! Looking very much forward to tonight. We know at this point he is posting every day and I wonder which song it will be tonight. 

As Valerie Lemercier will be there too , I also realy hope he will perform "Jane Birkin " or "Bougez" at "20h30 le dimanche" tonight .

• Like 5

13 hours ago, mellody said:

but then he goes up with his voice and that adds something really awesome to this familiar sound. :fangurl:

That's my favourite part of the snippet! :mikalove:

This song sounds very catchy, it's probaby not the deepest one on the album lyrically, but I think I will enjoy it because you don't need to understand the lyrics to dance to it. :teehee: Also, it would make a good single imo. It's already stuck in my head.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I keep coming back to this snippet whenever I need an energy boost, I feel sooo hyped about this!!

The only song that has that same effect on me is Touches You.

I am just now realizing they both have the same theme of well... touching :D

The title reminded me of Touches You the moment I read it, and I'm happy that it has a similar energy. 😁

• Like 5

I still absolutely love this!!

And the lyrics are so fun too, it has all the sensuality of tomorrow and bbb packed into it but in a playful way.

And the sound of loading the gun in the second pre-chorus killed me, Mika is such an insane guy :lmfao:

• Like 4

TOUCHE TOUCHE

Je n'attends qu'une chose ce soir, Que tu t'approches dans le noir
 Que tu me lances un seul regard
 Je n'attends que ça ce soir

Prends ma main pour un slow Passe ta main dans mon dos 
Et amène-moi n'importe où 
Tant que je tombe à genoux

Une balle en plein cœur 
C'est beau en plein été
T'as tiré
Tu m'as touché