Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

On 7/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, Prisca said:

Good tip, so I have to keep me even more busy with Mika so my brain can't process everything during the day. :biggrin2:

I think giraffeandy is right! I'm in a Mika-obsessed mood lately and I think that's why I did a rather cool dream last night.

So, Mika reunited a bunch of fan to sing together, in a sort of choir with him as the choir teacher, obviously. At first, we were in a church but then it became a clasroom with two by two tables (it's important!).

Despite not being sure if I was capable of doing it, I volonteered to be a high voice singer and Mika choosed me as the second high voice singer. The first was a redhead girl in front of me, to my right (that's important, too!).

We began singing (Sorry, I don't remember which song since several Mika songs ran through my head during and after the dream...maybe Boum Boum Boum) but each time I had to sing Mika did put himself right in front of me, his elbows on my table and his face very near to mine, with a big smile and a very devilish look on his face!:devil: And each time, I was so impressed I became mute and couldn't sing anymore. Mika seemed to find this very amusing. He then disappeared somewhere else in the classroom to reappear later.

The third time, he did this, I fainted!:swoon:Another time, I protested to the people around me, particularly the first high voice singer I was supposed to follow that it was Mika's fault, that he knew I would react like that since I already did last time (apparently, I already sang with Mika!:confused:) all that while he was looking at me with this devilish look and his smile. I wasn't really mad at him, it was rather a amused protestation! How could I be mad at him when he was looking at me like that??:wub2:).

Last thing, he had a 2009 Mika look.

After that, I woke up and had an hard time going back to sleep because of the picture of a beautiful and devilish Mika in my head!

Edited by Camus
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2007 at 7:42 PM, Shezzy12 said:

Heyyy guys...x

I hope you dont mind me making this thread a [ official dreams of mika ] =)

Sooo Guys!!!

Have you had dreams about MIKA?

&& would like to share them with us...?

Any kinds of dreams....funny,sad [ hey not nawty :P we got yung members lol]

So Who would like to start....?

I've not had a proper dream with him in it yet :(

Neone gonna start us off....? =)

xxxxx

I want to see Mika. But in this chat we can’t say anything. 

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Unfortunately I don’t leave at Paris 

I´m sure he will come to Montreal when he goes on tour again but we all don´t know when this will be. You will see him on stage one day for sure.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2007 at 18:00, nani summer said:

Por lo general, es Mika en mis sueños, pero anoche, Luke estaba en mi sueño. No sé si debería publicarlo aquí. : rubor-anim-cl:

Quien es Luke??

It's been a while since I've had a Mika dream and last nights was only very short but it was still a good one!

I dreamt that I was watching a video that Mika had posted to Instagram and I remember it was exactly 7 seconds long. In the video he was wearing the white shirt he wore for the I Love Beirut concert (the one with the embroidery down the front), he looked very smart! He didn't talk in the video, it was really all about the music playing in the background. Mika's message with the video said that it's from a new single from his new album! 

It might have only been 7 seconds long but I got this vibe that the song would be a ballad, but also catchy too. In Mika's message he said he would perform the song live very soon!

And that was it! 😁

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So had a dream last night that Mika randomly came to see me for my birthday or I went to him  but he wouldn’t speak English so I had no idea what he was saying. I remember having a go and being upset that I couldn’t understand him. I think in the end he spoke English 

that’s all I remember 

my dreams are often short but many in a night but first Mika dream 

(my birthday is in April idk why I’m thinking about it now )

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

I had the best dream last night! 

I was invited to a large hall with a small group of people (about 7, including myself) and a lady who had organised the gathering told us to take a seat. We all sat in a row and the lady asked me to put a spare chair to my left. She said there was a surprise for us, but she looked directly at me when she said this, and she left to go check on the "surprise". She came back rather quickly, told the group to rearrange our chairs into a semicircle and she told me not to let anyone sit on the spare chair. Then she announced that Mika was coming! We were all very excited and started cheering and got louder when Mika walked in! He looked so handsome in my dream, with just a plain white shirt, straight black trousers and he looked like he'd just had a haircut. He only sang We Are Golden and Grace Kelly to us but afterwards he sat next to me and we just started having a normal conversation like we were the best of friends!  :cloud: The other fans were involved too and it was just so lovely to talk to him about anything. 
   The lady came back and said the hall would be getting full soon of other people (she didn't explain why). Me, Mika and the group helped to rearrange seats into long rows and we all sat down again. Mika sat next to me but was told he wasn't allowed! He moved seats so he could sit behind me so we could still talk. I started to see people coming into the hall and they all looked so jealous that I was with Mika! 

I don't remember much more after that, I got very cold in bed and woke up rather early 😅.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt last night that I was frantically adjusting parts of the MFC yearbook layout, together with Deb, to make a better version for Mika that he'd appreciate enough to post about. :rolleyes:  Which is rubbish, as it's perfect as it is, Deb did a great job with the layout and I also wouldn't change anything about the cover layout that I put together. But yeah, you can see that my subconsciousness is still processing my disappointment about not hearing anything from him about it. :dunno_grin:

Anyway the week before Paris I had a few nice dreams about Mika, I just was too busy to write them down. But it was something along the lines of CJ's dream, just talking with him, having the feeling that he's interested in a conversation with his fans, and feeling special for getting special time with him. Sometimes he makes those dreams come true in real life, but he has a lot of fans to please and a lot of work to do, so all we can do for now is dream. :wub2:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night. We were at some sort of MFC dinner, at a long table that also had some corners / extensions, and on one far end there was Mika, just eating his food and wearing a royal blue shirt (or jacket, not sure, I just remember the colour). It felt like he was sitting at the table next to ours, but in fact he was sitting at ours. And everyone just kinda ignored him, not in a bad way, just as if he was some random MFCer that no one knew, but still we all knew it was Mika and he was there. As I said, weird. :teehee: 

Anyway I was sitting across from him, and at some point he said something random to me, I replied, but then I started feeling really self-conscious about not being able to understand what he's saying (in fact I often have problems understanding what people say if there's too much distracting noise in the background, although my hearing is fine) or me saying something wrong. And so I somehow started moving away, just by chatting with MFCers along the table and sitting down in different chairs, further and further away. And once I was on the other end of the table, Mika was still sitting in his place and no one was talking to him, I started feeling really bad, thinking he probably would take it the wrong way that I'm moving away from him after he has talked to me. So then I started writing an Instagram post, explaining to Mika in that post why I had moved away. :lmfao: :facepalm: Not sure if I sent that post in my dream, I remember at the end of the dream I decided to just walk over to him and talk with him, even though I felt bad about it because everyone would think I'd bother him (in fact I think that was the reason why no one talked with him, because we had all agreed that we didn't want to bother him). :dunno_grin:

What a strange dream, lol, I wish I had some nice ones again for a change. :aah: Anyway I guess it was better than the last one because in the end I did talk with him, so I suppose some improvement is better than nothing. :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I dreamt last night that Mika used his popularity to promote Covid vaccinations, he posted about it on Instagram, and I was so proud of him for doing that. :wub2: 

I guess he might not need to for Italy and France, vaccination rates are high there - and in fact, most of Mika's followers are probably vaccinated. But in Germany the situation is so bad now, with full hospitals, a 7-day-incidence of over 1000 in some areas, and mostly it's the areas with the lowest vaccination rate. A post by Mika wouldn't make a difference here, but it just follows me to my dreams what can be done about this current scary situation here. :emot-sad:

• Sad 2

A few days ago I dreamt that I worked at my local petrol station and when it came to the end of my shift a lady asked me to check the pumps before I left. I went outside to the forecourt, which was empty of cars but I could see someone bending down near a petrol pump. As I got closer I realised it was Mika and he was stealing fuel by putting it into a few large cans! 

In real life I wouldn't care that it's Mika and still tell him off! But in my dream I just gave him a nod and let him carry on stealing the petrol! 🤣

Last nights dream however was much better:

I was told by someone that Mika would be doing a festival here in the UK, in London on February 23rd. I got so excited and bought two tickets straight away. It turned out that Mika wasn't doing a festival at all but was doing his own symphonic tour! 
  I was at the concert with my mum at this huge concert hall and I couldn't believe that I was allowed to sit in the front row! I was so close to Mika when he came on stage. He looked really elegant in a smart black suit and then I couldn't stop crying because I was so happy to be there. I remember he sang Good Guys and Heroes too with a choir. It was wonderful and made me so happy.

It would be so strange now if Mika announces something for next February! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Prisca said:

:floor:

As if Mika needed to steal fuel. :lmfao:

With all the travelling he does I bet the fuel expenses get quite high, who knows maybe Mika is a secret petrol theif! :lmfao:

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 2:10 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

A few days ago I dreamt that I worked at my local petrol station and when it came to the end of my shift a lady asked me to check the pumps before I left. I went outside to the forecourt, which was empty of cars but I could see someone bending down near a petrol pump. As I got closer I realised it was Mika and he was stealing fuel by putting it into a few large cans! 

In real life I wouldn't care that it's Mika and still tell him off! But in my dream I just gave him a nod and let him carry on stealing the petrol! 🤣

Thank you! That's exactly why I follow this thread! Us dreaming of Mika doing weird things!:lmfao:

• Haha 3

Last night I finally had a really beautiful dream about Mika again, after having just weird or even bad ones for ages. :wub2:  Mika was about to do a concert, introducing new songs, and when I arrived at the venue a bit after 2pm there was only one person queueing. I found that weird, it quickly filled, also with people I knew, but there were some people that I knew were going and of whom I was sure they must already be there. Then someone went around, calling names of MFCers, and all of us MFCers were allowed to go in early. They just knew our names, made me feel like a VIP. :lol: And inside I saw that the others I had been missing were already there, at least 100 people standing at the stage or walking around in another area that was a little separated from the room where the stage was, but not really an extra room. And to that area Mika came for a sort of pre-gig reception for MFCers. He wasn't on a stage, just in the room with us, and talked a bit about his new songs, watching our reactions, asking us some questions... it was a bit like the album prelistening he did back in 2012, just without actually hearing the songs (he would play them live at the gig later). I was in the front, very close to him, because those who had been waiting at the stage were watching from behind, not wanting to give up their places. When he left, walking towards the exit, he passed by me and put his arm around me like for taking a photo, but just pulling me along while he was walking, and squeezing me really tightly - I had my arm at my side and was struggling to get it to the back to put it around him too, and we both laughed about that. Anyway I did manage and it felt really good. :lol: We just walked together to the exit arm in arm, and then he gave me a quick hug, said "see you later" and left. Sadly I woke up before I could hear the new songs at the gig, lol! :roftl: But just the anticipation of hearing new songs, and also having such a lovely M&G with him in my dream was just awesome, I really miss that. :emot-sad: For now I'd be happy to just dream about it more often, makes me wake up with a smile. :cloud: :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

With all my excitement for London next July I had a pretty good dream last night!

I dreamt that I got good balcony seats for me and my Mum at the Roundhouse and I'd taken some kind of flag to wave at Mika (I can't quite remember what flag though, it was mostly white ???). He looked quite different in my dream with longer hair and went on to sing "China Boy", he said he would release it as a new song! He then noticed me waving my flag and burst into singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins, he wanted everyone to come to the stage and sing along too!

Next thing I know I'm on the stage with Mika, my Mum and other fans singing more songs from Mary Poppins! 🤣

It was such a happy dream though, and I take it as a sign that I will get balcony seats soon!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I so why I always end up back at school or some after school club thing in dreams when I finished 2 years ago 

but anyway in my dream a group of us got taken out to help with an interview we didn’t know who it was or what it was for turns out we were interviewing Mika and I couldn’t help but stare the whole time and didn’t ask him anything 

when it finished he shook everyone’s hand and just held my hand for like 5 minuites 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

With all my excitement for London next July I had a pretty good dream last night!

I dreamt that I got good balcony seats for me and my Mum at the Roundhouse and I'd taken some kind of flag to wave at Mika (I can't quite remember what flag though, it was mostly white ???). He looked quite different in my dream with longer hair and went on to sing "China Boy", he said he would release it as a new song! He then noticed me waving my flag and burst into singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins, he wanted everyone to come to the stage and sing along too!

Next thing I know I'm on the stage with Mika, my Mum and other fans singing more songs from Mary Poppins! 🤣

It was such a happy dream though, and I take it as a sign that I will get balcony seats soon!

Haha lol I wouldn't mind the Supercalifragilistic fan experience, and actually it's something I don't have any problems to imagine him doing that! :roftl:

I dreamt last night that I was late for a gig. :facepalm: Actually I was there, but there was a pause before Mika came on, so I went outside and looked for a bathroom to redo my eye-makeup, but I couldn't get it right and spent ages trying, then I needed the toilet, and had to change my shoes (?!?). And on the way back I got lost in the venue, which was a huge arena with 3 or 4 floors, although from when I had left I remembered it as a smaller venue with maybe 2000 people. I thought maybe I'd be lucky because he's always late, but I heard him singing Toy Boy from outside ... so frustrating! 

I often used to have dreams about being late and missing out on something, but not for a while now. Dunno where that came from. Maybe the Pif documentary I watched yesterday, with Mika saying he's always late, and all his travelling from one place to the next, which makes me dizzy just to think of, lol! 😅

• Like 4