Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

• 3 weeks later...

Ā I dreamt last night that I was in school and Mika was a teacher there! I hadn't actually met Ā him yet but while me and a friend were walking across the yard we were given invitations to go and meet him. The invitations said that one of us would be chosen to work with him! I was really excited but my friend didn't really seem too bothered. We went to the right classroom where a woman was waiting for us, she was just there to offer us food and drink while we waited for Mika. Me and my friend were waiting such a long time that I had time to fully charge my phone (typical Mika, always late šŸ˜), I was still really excited though and when I heard footsteps outside, me and my friend went straight to the window and we could see Mika coming. He was wearing a sparkly silver tailcoat jacket and his hair was super curly!Ā 
Ā  Ā He explained that we had to prove ourselves by completing 3 tasks to be good enough to work with him because only one of us would be chosen.Ā 

Ā 

Task 1: In a work room we had to remove a broken vice from a table. My friend couldn't do it but I managed to get it off in one go.

Ā 

Task 2: In another classroom Mika brought in one of his dogs (I don't know which one), she had one flea and we had to find it! šŸ˜‚ My friend outright refused to touch a flea so again I did it and found the flea.

Ā 

Final task: The classroom started to fill with other students and Mika started to teach the class. It was a singing class! Me and my friend weren't sure what to do but we were asked to sit at the front. Mika was asking students to sing different songs and once again my friend refused because she couldn't sing. Which meant Mika chose me to work with him on his next tour! I still had to sing for him though, I sang Rose Garden by Lyn Anderson.Ā 

Ā  Ā After that I'm not sure where Mika went but he suddenly wasn't there anymore šŸ™, the dream did continue with me going to another class and not long after I woke up.

Ā 

Ā  Ā So I've dreamt about dancing for Mika in the past, and now I've dreamt about singing for Mika, what next? A dream where I act for Mika? šŸ˜

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ā  Ā I had a much happier Mika dream last night! Me and Mika hosted a private concert exclusively for MFC members! I remember coming out on stage first and everyone wondered what was going on, I explained that I would be singing with Mika and singing some of my own songs too. I played the keyboard in my dream and I can't quite remember the song I sang but it was a funny/naughty song :teehee:(very similar to the duo Flo and Joan, they're on YouTube if you're interested), I also then asked the audience for random words to put into my next song. As I was getting ready to sing, Mika then came out behind me on the stage.Ā 
Ā  Ā He didn't want me to sing anymore silly songs but he joined in anyway šŸ˜…, I remember we talked with the audience for a while and then we sang 'Tomorrow' together!Ā 

Ā 

I don't remember much more after that but at least I didn't have anymore nightmares. šŸ˜‰

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ā  Ā I had a much happier Mika dream last night! Me and Mika hosted a private concert exclusively for MFC members! I remember coming out on stage first and everyone wondered what was going on, I explained that I would be singing with Mika and singing some of my own songs too. I played the keyboard in my dream and I can't quite remember the song I sang but it was a funny/naughty song :teehee:(very similar to the duo Flo and Joan, they're on YouTube if you're interested), I also then asked the audience for random words to put into my next song. As I was getting ready to sing, Mika then came out behind me on the stage.Ā 
Ā  Ā He didn't want me to sing anymore silly songs but he joined in anyway šŸ˜…, I remember we talked with the audience for a while and then we sang 'Tomorrow' together!Ā 

Ā 

I don't remember much more after that but at least I didn't have anymore nightmares. šŸ˜‰

Wow. What an amazing dream.Ā Sounds like it was a really fun time!! Iā€™d come to that concert for sure šŸ˜„

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ā I dreamt last night that I'd gone to get a covid test, and after a nurse had swabbed my nose she told me to wait in the waiting room for my results. The waiting room was Mika's living room! I sat down amongst other people waiting and Mika really wasn't bothered that his house was being used as a testing center. He didn't really speak to anyone either. I noticed on a book shelf that he had a CD of the Dodgy Holiday EP, I was about to get up and have a closer look when the nurse came back with my results. Luckily it was negative, I really wanted to stay in Mika's home but the nurse insisted I leave. Instead I waited outside until it got dark and I was sure everyone else had gone, and then broke into Mika's house!Ā 
Ā  Ā I remember crawling on the floor to get to the bookshelf quietly, I very slowly got the CD down and then just sat there on the floor hugging the CD. The light suddenly switched on and Mika was there standing over me looking really disappointed and said I could have had the CD if only I'd asked! He went back to bed and I crept back out of his house... After I'd swiped more of his stuff!Ā Ā :naughty:

Ā 

Ā  Ā Stealing Mika's belongings gives a whole new meaning to having a naughty dream!Ā :teehee:

• Haha 3

I also had a dream about Mika last night and I blame the virtual concert for this. :aah:

Actually it was nothing special, just me attending a real gig with lots of other fans. :wub2: I've been in the first row. And after the gig Mika took his time to talk to everyone there for some minutes. :cloud:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not usually one for sharing dreams, it feels a bit weird to me, but I had one a couple of nights back that I think will make you laugh.Ā 

Ā 

We were all at a big outdoor gig, it looked like the Heaven tour backdrop and costume, except he sang Tiny Love (dream logic...) He was interrupted by a small group who had got into the crowd and were causing trouble. The site security were completely useless, and we could see Mika getting agitated. The audience was upset, the air was tense and something had to give.Ā 

Ā 

Cue dcdeb, who called out "MFCā€™ERS! CODE RED! OMEGA!". (:dunno:) All the MFC buttons shone, and every MFC member there sprang into action to link arms and form a circle around the troublemakers. We then moved closer together to make the circle smaller, trapping them in the middle. They got a bit boisterous, but a couple of home-made confetti canons quickly subdued them.Ā :lol3:Ā We then moved as a group to the exit, and ejected them from the arena.Ā :hi5:

Mika was still rattled, so we sent him backstage to see Andy and the girls, while MFCā€™ers led the crowd in singing Lollipop and Relax. Mika heard the singing and came back happy, ready to continue the gig.Ā :wub2:

Ā 

Yeah, weird. No idea what Omega means, or why we'd have a code red prepared! And who knew confetti canons could be so useful?Ā :floor:

Ā 

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm not usually one for sharing dreams, it feels a bit weird to me, but I had one a couple of nights back that I think will make you laugh.Ā 

Ā 

We were all at a big outdoor gig, it looked like the Heaven tour backdrop and costume, except he sang Tiny Love (dream logic...) He was interrupted by a small group who had got into the crowd and were causing trouble. The site security were completely useless, and we could see Mika getting agitated. The audience was upset, the air was tense and something had to give.Ā 

Ā 

Cue dcdeb, who called out "MFCā€™ERS! CODE RED! OMEGA!". (:dunno:) All the MFC buttons shone, and every MFC member there sprang into action to link arms and form a circle around the troublemakers. We then moved closer together to make the circle smaller, trapping them in the middle. They got a bit boisterous, but a couple of home-made confetti canons quickly subdued them.Ā :lol3:Ā We then moved as a group to the exit, and ejected them from the arena.Ā :hi5:

Mika was still rattled, so we sent him backstage to see Andy and the girls, while MFCā€™ers led the crowd in singing Lollipop and Relax. Mika heard the singing and came back happy, ready to continue the gig.Ā :wub2:

Ā 

Yeah, weird. No idea what Omega means, or why we'd have a code red prepared! And who knew confetti canons could be so useful?Ā :floor:

Ā 

Are MFCers the new power rangers? :lmfao:

• Haha 4

On 7/6/2021 at 2:30 AM, Hero said:

We then moved as a group to the exit, and ejected them from the arena.Ā 

We are Mika's personal bodyguards. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 2:30 AM, Hero said:

They got a bit boisterous, but a couple of home-made confetti canons quickly subdued them.Ā :lol3:

Ā 

I cracked up at the home-made confetti canons...Ā :floor:Ā That's hilarious!Ā 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Hero said:

Maybe we should set up a training program...Ā :boxing:Ā :naughty:

Yes, and maybe find out what these "Omega" and "code red" mean. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

Maybe we should set up a training program...Ā :boxing:Ā :naughty:

There used to be Mika's secret army if I remember well. I can't remember if it was on twitter or on instagram. At any rate if we are numerous enough we can defend MikaĀ Ā :wink2:Ā Actually I was at Bobital where drunk rude young men were pushing Mika fans and we all held our hands and pushed them back. Things were falling on us and I almost lost my Mika flag and one of my chicken fell on the floor but I grabbed them very quickly before they disappeared. However I lost my lather jacket and half an umbrella fell on me. Mika saw one of his fans who had been pushed and had fallen and he helped her climb on the stage and saved the day for her :wub2:

Those guys were so drunk they had no clue what they were doing :doh:

But Mika fans solidarity and love was there :group_hug:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

In Star Trek "code red" is when the ship gets attacked and they all move inĀ  a strange way and sometimes end up falling on the floor :lmfao:Ā No special effects back then :doh:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

In Star Trek "code red" is when the ship gets attacked and they all move inĀ  a strange way and sometimes end up falling on the floor :lmfao:Ā No special effects back then :doh:

Ah yes... The original trekkie dance.Ā 

Everybody run to the left

Everybody run to the right

Everybody throw your hands in the air

Everybody fall on the floor

And watch out for the wobbly walls!Ā 

Ā 

13 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Ā I was at BobitalĀ 

I've heard about the rowdy crowd at Bobital. It was K'milleAC who fell and he helped, wasn't it?Ā  And then tweeted her the day after to make sure she was OK. What a sweetheart. ā¤ļø I love her youtube channel, so many great vids.Ā 

Ā 

27 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Hmm, presumably code red is the threat alert for "immediate action needed". No idea about Omega. Unless that's the code word for the pre-planned strategy of encircling and ejecting the miscreants.Ā :naughty:

Ā 

Oh god. There's going to be a list, isn't there?Ā :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Last night I dreamt I was at a Mika concert at an opera house in London.Ā  The only problem was that it only lasted for 20 minutes!Ā  Me and the other fans I was with were very disappointed about this, so we ended up looking for Mika backstage to ask him why the concert was so short.Ā  The backstage area was a maze of corridors and the rest of the dream was spent trying to find our way through them.Ā  Eventually we found Mika's band and dancers who told us that he had gone home.

• Sad 1

I forgot that on Wednesday night I dreamt about Mika!

Ā 

I was watching an Instagram live he was doing, just to chat with fans and answer some questions. I tried to send my own questions as quick as I could, I was asking if he would ever do a gig where I live here in Yorkshire and could he speak in a Yorkshire accent, but he never answered my questions! šŸ™

Ā  Ā Another fan asked if Mika would ever dress as a women, Mika's response was to put a long haired wig on! The final question asked was whether Mika liked Harry Potter, Mika changed his wig to a shorter one, drew a lightning bolt on his head and put on a pair of glasses. He then ended the live claiming that he reallyĀ isĀ Harry Potter!Ā :lmfao:

Don't remember much else after that.

Ā 

Ā  Last night Mika wasn't in my dream but I did dream that he released 5 new songs! 2 covers and 3 originals (can't remember what they were called), he also announced a collaboration with Valentino to release a new clothing line. The clothing was really cheap, colourful suits and dresses from Ā£3 each! I remember being on my laptop and buying everything!Ā 

Ā 

I wouldn't mind that dream coming true! šŸ˜Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The clothing was really cheap, colourful suits and dresses from Ā£3 each!

Ā 

Tbh, I found your whole dream (both of them actually) pretty realistic, this was the moment where I stopped believing that it could become true...Ā :lmfao:

• Haha 2

I seem to be dreaming a lot about Mika latelyĀ :teehee:

Ā 

Last night I was with a group of fans where Mika was doing a public announcement, it was a strange dream because he announced that he would no longer be supporting Lebanon and would be raising money for Egypt instead, to support the conservation of theĀ desert and camels!Ā :blink:

Ā 

I guess all the talk about camels in the 'Mika is Missing' thread has influenced my subconscious! šŸ˜…

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I seem to be dreaming a lot about Mika latelyĀ 

Honestly, I don't know how you do that. I very rarely dream about Mika.

Ā 

A few days of Mika withdrawal would probably help, but is out of the question. :biggrin2:

Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Honestly, I don't know how you do that. I very rarely dream about Mika.

Ā 

A few days of Mika withdrawal would probably help, but is out of the question. :biggrin2:

Ā 

Ā 

Or maybe you need evenĀ more Mika so your brain does not have a way to escape it!Ā :mikadas:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Ā 

Or maybe you need evenĀ more Mika so your brain does not have a way to escape it!Ā :mikadas:

Good tip, so I have to keep me even more busy with Mika so my brain can't process everything during the day. :biggrin2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1