Mika performing 3 March 2012/nominated - Victoires de la musique (French award)

skiwi

Mika is nominated on "Les Victoires de la musique" awards

(French award)

In the category: Best original song of the year

(with 3 other songs)

Mika - "Elle me dit"

Jean-Louis Aubert - "Puisses-tu"

Camille - "L'étourderie"

Laurent Voulzy - "Jeanne"

Ceremony will take place on March, 3rd in Paris

And as the public vote during the show, Mika really can win with his fans AND all the people who like EMD

specially teenagers

Thanks to @mine for RT it

kvwSkPmtIt4

Download file by LaraMay:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4qzhyuy6s83hd9k

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika is nominated on "Les Victoires de la musique" awards

(French award)

In the category: Best original song of the year

(with 3 other songs)

Mika - "Elle me dit"

Jean-Louis Aubert - "Puisses-tu"

Camille - "L'étourderie"

Laurent Voulzy - "Jeanne"

Ceremony will take place on March, 3rd in Paris

And as the public vote during the show, Mika really can win with his fans AND all the people who like EMD

specially teenagers

Thanks to @mine for RT it

YEAAAAAAH! he will win!!!!:pbjt:

I don't know one of them and I am French... :teehee::teehee::teehee:

hem... believe me, you're not really missing something if you don't know those songs actually :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

correct me if I'm wrong but I rembember that people in this category do usually have to sing their song live during the show. Which means we may see some curls there :thumb_yello: (but it can still be recorded too :wink2:. In the end he may be there... or not :aah:).

Anyway, I'm glad to see Mika nominated at the "victoire de la Musique", because it's a relatively more "serious" competition than the NRJ music awards (according to me of course :mf_rosetinted:), and it's not that usual to see "non french" artists at this ceremony. :thumb_yello:

hem... believe me, you're not really missing something if you don't know those songs actually :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

correct me if I'm wrong but I rembember that people in this category do usually have to sing their song live during the show. Which means we may see some curls there :thumb_yello: (but it can still be recorded too :wink2:. In the end he may be there... or not :aah:).

Anyway, I'm glad to see Mika nominated at the "victoire de la Musique", because it's a relatively more "serious" competition than the NRJ music awards (according to me of course :mf_rosetinted:), and it's not that usual to see "non french" artists at this ceremony. :thumb_yello:

I was thinking th same:biggrin2:

Go Mika!:thumb_yello:

Brilliant news :yay:

I was looking at the list of nominees at lunch out of curiosity and I must say my heart skipped a beat when I saw Mika's name in there!

Didn't expect that at all! Would be great if he wins... For people who wouldn't know, the 'Victoires de la Musique' are the equivalent of the Brits in the UK :biggrin2::wink2:

Wishing him all the best with this, hot on the heels of the NRJs.

Would be great to see him come away with a few trophies:thumb_yello:

Yes, sure would! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting, skiwi!

Archived