Do you suffer from P.M.D? (Post Mika Depression)??????

BonjourMika1990

7 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Now I am better off my PMD knowing that I have two dates ahead and remembering and reviewing everything I've lived in the past concerts fill my soul.:cloud:

Btw, @Dominika I see you saw him two same dates but different year hmmmm is this a sign??? :das:

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

I feel spoilt :blush-anim-cl: and cannot believe my luck! But I have also the feeling that there so much good things happened to me lately so soon must come something really bad to keep ballance :bored:

Ohhh nooooo. Don't think that. Enjoy  the good things and don't think about the rest. Who gives a s**t about tomorrow?  :naughty:

:huglove:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Marzia Penniman said:

i went to mikaʼs gig in reggio calabria two weeks ago, but i feel so sad and i really want to see him again. sometimes i ask to myself: “why iʼm so sad? it was incredible and fantastic!” and i can't find an answer. i only know that i really miss mika and i wanna hug him him 😭🥺

That's PMD.  The only cure is to see him again (fortunately he is doing some more dates in Italy, maybe you will be able to see him then).

(And welcome to the MFC :bye: ) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

My last gig high lasted longer than ever before, but now, with "everything in the air", as Mika says... sigh. :emot-sad: If at least I knew that any of the summer gigs could take place, but no one can tell right now. So... *moves in here* 

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I don't know what will happen with summer gigs but just heard Olympic Games have been postponed until 2021. 

Yes. Tho for that you also need to take into account the necessary preparations of the athlethes. If they're not allowed to go outside where they live, they can't exercise. And I suppose even a few weeks without exercising would be fatal for their performance at the Olympics.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. :bye: My name is Andrea and I have PMD.   :emot-sad: Real life seems so flat and boring now! I want a gig, a chance to see him again, a chance to meet up with my Mika family again. :crybaby: God real life sucks. 

But, that's me being selfish. He needs time to write new music and plan new shows. It will happen, just need to be patient. C'mon girl, pep talk your way through it! Kick ass until the next one! No one can take it away from you, and when it happens it'll be amazing. :yes:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

Hello. :bye: My name is Andrea and I have PMD.   :emot-sad: Real life seems so flat and boring now! I want a gig, a chance to see him again, a chance to meet up with my Mika family again. :crybaby: God real life sucks. 

But, that's me being selfish. He needs time to write new music and plan new shows. It will happen, just need to be patient. C'mon girl, pep talk your way through it! Kick ass until the next one! No one can take it away from you, and when it happens it'll be amazing. :yes:

:huglove:

• Like 4

I never really suffered with PMD and this time it´s a bit crazy. On the one side I´m still on cloud 9 and on the other side I´m sad because we don´t have another date to look forward to. On the third side it´s good that we have time to save money for the next tripp ........ and all the feelings mix up in my head.......

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hero said:

hi Andrea, well this was my first gig and I did not count with the PMD, but it hit me soo much. But it is good to feel that I am not alone with this. Fans are reporting the same wherever I look. I totally agree with you. I keep looking the pictures and videos and can’t wait for the next one. Stay high😊❤️
much love,

Zita

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

:crybaby:

I was already suffering from PMD before I was at home. On Saturday night, after saying goodbye to most people, I really didn't want to go home to my ok but boring live. :no: I would have loved to ask Mika to do another concert on Sunday evening, no matter if I had to wait all day in the cold. :yes: It seems PMD is getting worse with every concert...

After I said goodbye to Michelle Blondet on Sunday morning, it was over. :crybaby:

In the meantime, I feel better again because my brain has regained the upper hand, knowing that I will see Mika and many of the MFC in a few months. :group_hug:But my heart is still sad that I am home again. :emot-sad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

:crybaby:

I was already suffering from PMD before I was at home. On Saturday night, after saying goodbye to most people, I really didn't want to go home to my ok but boring live. :no: I would have loved to ask Mika to do another concert on Sunday evening, no matter if I had to wait all day in the cold. :yes: It seems PMD is getting worse with every concert...

After I said goodbye to Michelle Blondet on Sunday morning, it was over. :crybaby:

In the meantime, I feel better again because my brain has regained the upper hand, knowing that I will see Mika and many of the MFC in a few months. :group_hug:But my heart is still sad that I am home again. :emot-sad:

I know this feeling  :itsok: :hug:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I saw Mika on Sunday in London and the PMD is hitting me hard today.  I just wish I knew when I will see him again... :emot-sad:

That being said, I had an amazing time at the concert and will treasure every memory!  Someone once said "don't be sad that it's over, be grateful that it happened".  That thought is getting me through this.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I saw Mika on Sunday in London and the PMD is hitting me hard today.  I just wish I knew when I will see him again... :emot-sad:

That being said, I had an amazing time at the concert and will treasure every memory!  Someone once said "don't be sad that it's over, be grateful that it happened".  That thought is getting me through this.

:itsok:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Did you read last Mika's post on instagram?  

mikainstagram

I have to say it, this was one of my favourite shows of my entire career. The audience was extraordinary. That rare mixture of tenderness and ferociousness and hundreds of new faces. Thank you to all there who made my return to London so special. May it be the first of many more including new projects in UK ❤️🏽🏽🏽❤️

Maybe you can see him sooner than you think. :wink2:
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Did you read last Mika's post on instagram?  

mikainstagram

I have to say it, this was one of my favourite shows of my entire career. The audience was extraordinary. That rare mixture of tenderness and ferociousness and hundreds of new faces. Thank you to all there who made my return to London so special. May it be the first of many more including new projects in UK ❤️🏽🏽🏽❤️

Maybe you can see him sooner than you think. :wink2:

Yes I saw it! It has made me feel a bit better :cheer:

If he does another UK show next year, that would be ideal. :crossed:

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Tori13 said:

Oh, so we have a thread for this? Well, I'm suffering since Tarvisio, so I'll join you :emot-sad: never experienced anything like this before :hypo:

Yeah, it can hit hard. It makes you realise how grey and ordinary and boring regular life is... the only place I feel truly alive is with my MFC friends at his concerts, in front of him, or travelling to see him. But at least we have had the chance to see him, others are not so lucky. Well, I'm afraid the only known cure for PMD is another Mika gig. Time to get saving and planning! ❤️

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tori13 said:

Oh, so we have a thread for this? Well, I'm suffering since Tarvisio, so I'll join you :emot-sad: never experienced anything like this before :hypo:

Very big hugs for you :hug: Plan the next gig Hero is right it is the remedy :huglove:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Yeah, it can hit hard. It makes you realise how grey and ordinary and boring regular life is... the only place I feel truly alive is with my MFC friends at his concerts, in front of him, or travelling to see him. But at least we have had the chance to see him, others are not so lucky. Well, I'm afraid the only known cure for PMD is another Mika gig. Time to get saving and planning! ❤️

Yes, I try to think about it this way, I feel very lucky! I have so many great memories too. Getting ready, travelling A LOT, seeing beautiful places and then finally standing in front of the stage. I still got goosebumps.

38 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Very big hugs for you :hug: Plan the next gig Hero is right it is the remedy :huglove:

I guess I have to wait until next time, unfortunately the last two dates are far away from me. But it's okay, now I know that I have to attend at least two gigs during the next tour, these shows are addictive!:lmfao:

• Like 4