lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm not that bothered.:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah i forgot - you're not a real fan. :mf_rosetinted:

Btw - I've put you in my MFC script lol. It's quite long though, but it's in the chinwag section. i dont start mentioning MFCers until quite a lot later, but sariflor is my number one fan lol

oh yeah i forgot - you're not a real fan. :mf_rosetinted:

Btw - I've put you in my MFC script lol. It's quite long though, but it's in the chinwag section. i dont start mentioning MFCers until quite a lot later, but sariflor is my number one fan lol

I will read when I get home, I am still skiving at work. :naughty:

yep, though I can speak out of experience, if he's curly hair, it tends to get dry and that's not the best way to go.. well, he's defo NOT without haircare assistance, so he'll know what to do.

not that I'm worried for him.. :fisch:

I know, it's just you know some people only want to see the negative side of things sometimes and it could give people openings to go for him !:thumbdown: The negatives will also be taken if they can by people who want to ...........

Well that is Mika's fate in the UK at the moment. People are going to have a go no matter what he does, so he should just carry on and live his life. He was there visiting his sister anyway and if he wanted to attend this event he should.

As long as he doesn't go around opening his big gob about his political opinions like some celebs do, there's not a whole lot that can be said about it. It's not as if he's been running around saying that Chinese human rights violations are atrocious and then puts in an appearance the following week.

Ok, I may get myself a few enemies here, but doesn't anyone think that all this talk about Mika "sending the wrong message" by going to a country which violates human rights is a bit excessive?

I mean, can anyone who holds that opinion actually say that they don't use anything that is made in China?

I agree. Until the world gets serious and starts sanctioning China like they did with South Africa then it's not incumbent upon Mika to single-handedly take on China's human rights issues while we're all listening to his music on our outrageously cheap assembled-in-China iPods.

You can thin it out though, not cut completely.

I think it's just styled and teased to high proportions. It probably looks a lot thinner when he just washes it and goes.

I've got more issues with the peach blush he's sporting.

thanx for posting! :original: i first watched the award thing and didn't even notice the new haircut there. only saw it on the pix and in the interview... well, he still looks good, and the hair is still fluffy, so that's alright with me. :naughty:

and i like it that he mentions the mfc in the interview. :biggrin2:

thanx for posting! :original: i first watched the award thing and didn't even notice the new haircut there. only saw it on the pix and in the interview... well, he still looks good, and the hair is still fluffy, so that's alright with me. :naughty:

and i like it that he mentions the mfc in the interview. :biggrin2:

Ha ha, I haven't watched the interview yet. But I find it hilarious that no one is talking about his mention of the MFC. Just about the "HAIR"!. :roll1:

"...but don't worry, my obsessive dim-witted fans will forget all about it when they see my new hair cut."

He knows us so well!:roftl: :roftl:

I don't mind it, it'll grow I suppose *the hair AND on me ::* but i prefer it big and bouncy

I've thought about this all day (sad I know) and I've decided I prefe rhis hair longer.

But at least he looks healthy and less tired than of late.

He....killed....the...hair:shocked:

Yes, he did :no::tears:

Shall we say a prayer?

Ha ha, I haven't watched the interview yet. But I find it hilarious that no one is talking about his mention of the MFC. Just about the "HAIR"!. :roll1:

Oh it was said, but apparently he mentioned it so randomly and along with other sites, that it was hardly noticed... (not sure about that one, haven't watched...)