2008 - MIKA @ beijing!!! (08/04/2008)

lcmlcm

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hm, and after the mentioning of mikafanclub.com, the sound of the video suddenly is awful for at least a few minutes (haven't watched it til the end yet). i can't understand a word. :sneaky2: so maybe then he's talking about how he's looking forward to us being official and about the reasons for us having to wait so long for a message... :lmao::newyear:

Yesss!

he mentions MFC :punk::yay:

just look at those gorgeous lips whispering mikafanclubdotcom in an enchanting baritone :wub2:

and the enlightened expression on his face!:wub2:

I'm sure he'll do "acoustic" really soon, and his friend John T will pr-jet us all to RAH:wub2:

Yesss!

just look at those gorgeous lips whispering mikafanclubdotcom in an enchanting baritone :wub2:

I'm sure he'll do "acoustic" really soon, and his friend John T will pr-jet us all to RAH:wub2:

yes we ARE fans

and yes we CAN dream!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah...he killed me inside:

Hair grows back Mika, but the pain remains the same

:tears:

:roftl:

and i still remember when it really wasn't lame...

strength is the fanclub, for keeping us so sane

every morning that i wake, i look back at yesterday...

when it was a mane

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh yeah...he killed me inside:

:tears:

What about a siggie 'Everytime you cut a strand I die a little' :tears:

On another note: I'm sorry to be so thick and blind today but can anyone please give me a link to that famous video? Pretty please? :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe he thinks (and rightly so) that no one gives a rat's ass what a 24-year-old British popstar thinks about China's policies.

God, why does everything have to involve politics? The ordinary Chinese person, riding one of the million bicycles in Bejiing, isn't going to be picking on Tibet, and the singer who won the award isn't doing that either. It's the govenment of China that's at fault, and Mika isn't involved in politics. Anyway, Mika could unite the world and bring about world peace. All they need to do is look at his lovely smile, and listen to his music, and we'll have peace on Earth!

WOW!!! Thanx for posting..I love his orange shirt:wub2: and for the haircut i think i just need time to cope with it but it looks nice. oh im so happy we finally saw him:D

:roftl:

when it was a mane

:roftl: :roftl:

It's not so eeeeasy to forget

All the falling hair and how I can now see your neck

And when I run up the stairs

I'm so afraid to log on to the MFC in fear of what I might see next

oh, oh, aha, ahaha, ahahahahahahahaa :lmfao: :lmfao:

this is SOOOO going in my next script lmao!! *saves this page*

Well that is Mika's fate in the UK at the moment. People are going to have a go no matter what he does, so he should just carry on and live his life. He was there visiting his sister anyway and if he wanted to attend this event he should.

As long as he doesn't go around opening his big gob about his political opinions like some celebs do, there's not a whole lot that can be said about it. It's not as if he's been running around saying that Chinese human rights violations are atrocious and then puts in an appearance the following week.

I agree. Until the world gets serious and starts sanctioning China like they did with South Africa then it's not incumbent upon Mika to single-handedly take on China's human rights issues while we're all listening to his music on our outrageously cheap assembled-in-China iPods.

I've got more issues with the peach blush he's sporting.

I never said she should not be there or attend the event, i'm just saying how people may choose to interperet it, especially as China is a very hot topic just now. Not that i care what most of these people think anyway and i don't wish Mika to stop doing anything he wants to either. Ofcourse many countries as we know have 'issues' and it would not be possible to carry out his work and career without visiting them, i was merely saying how it can be interpreted at the moment, but as i later said i really doubt anyone will know much about it, just cause we all care far too much what he is doing ,does not mean the rest of the world do, but some, as we know, just might.

I respect what Mika does and have every faith in his values and ethics as an individual, i just hope noone uses this visit in an under hand way to get at him, not that that should prevent him from visitng places, that was my point, because as we know, not everyone has his best interests in mind, as we do.

Once upon a time there was some girls

In the past year they had to learn

How to deal with Mika's brand new short hair

Never know just where to turn for comfort when they saw it there

It hurt me to see the pain across the fan's face

Everytime the MFC put the pictures in place

Hearing all the yelling I would cry up in my room

Hoping it would be over soon ...

when it was a mane

Goodness me, what a fuss some of you are making! I think his hair looks great! He's still got curls, it's just a bit shorter at the back. I think it suits him, but it will grow again and he's still Mika!

we're only mucking around LOL

In part2 it's funny how Mika tries to open the cd.....he can't...:naughty:

yeah :roftl: and then he asks if it's to give away and she said yes and he apologized but he still continued trying to open it and then gave up...the thing is i won't mind if mika tried to open/opened my cd...imagine the person who got that cd...lucky.

Thanks for this. His hair looks good to me.. If he is visiting a family member that studies there and found out he has fan support, the fact that he knows some Chinese, is visiting family, I doubt it was a political statement.,... Sounds like a very educated family and man to me... If you look at some of his jewlrey( mala beads ect,,, comparative studies major so I notice) though I'll bet he is not making any anti statements... Just going there to visit family and thank fans.... Without causing more problems... I love that you can't figure him out.... (Personally I am really hoping for peace for Tibet) And the MFC was mentioned Rock On you guys.....:punk:

Yup, the fact that he visits his sista who happens to be there is his own business, it's the PA that made me a tad bit uncomfortable... because even if he didn't mean it that way, the chinese authorities are likely to "interpret" any visit as an official support... well...

Having said that, the new do and the orange shirt make him look like an ubercute twelve years old... :naughty:

well maybe that's exactly why he went? they seem like a reallly close family and with all this going on, prob they just went to check up on her/keep her company or watever...i dunno..i didn't even know allegra was there :blink: i thought paloma/yasmine had lived/studied there...i'm lost haha.

Yesss!

who's john t...? :blink:

i dunno..i didn't even know allegra was there :blink: i thought paloma/yasmine had lived/studied there...i'm lost haha.

I didn't know she was in China but I thought she must be staying somewhere abroad because she wasn't in London for his February concerts.