What did you do before Mika and MFC???

willywonka

Omg me too! :teehee:

I was such an huge fan. I almost have ALL his movies on DVD. I think I've watched Edward Scissorhands about 30 times now. :naughty:

I still go to all of his movies, and I still think he's great, and the best actor in the world. But I'm not just that obsessed with him like I used to.

He's still talented and sexy, but he's getting a little old. I mean.. Look at our young hot Meeks :mf_lustslow: , Johnny could be my father. :naughty:

Mine too, but that doesn't stop me from loving him :naughty:

I think he's really awesome & was very obsessed with him for a while but not so much anymore. I have almost all of his movies as well :naughty:

Mika is still my number one obsession :teehee::wub2:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, before Mika I almost only listened to the radio.

I was more of a rock'n'roll fan and kinda liked Queen and Bon Jovi, but never really obsessed about anything.

And I can now understand native speakers talking so much better because I had so much practice with Mika interviews.

Before MFC, I actually was a little better at school:teehee: But it could be that it's simply become more difficult, as I never used to do a lot anyway.

I sure wasn't on the Internet as much.

And I think I am growing more confidence. (strange, isn't it, only a month after I joined?)

I think I am happier now.:biggrin2:

Now I think about it, before Mika and the MFC, I had a life:roftl: Ah well that's overrated anyway:naughty:

No, you just had a different sort of life. The people here have become my friends.

I was never one to go out clubbing loads and get drunk anyway, it's not really my scene. I still go out during the day with friends sometimes. Again, never a great deal, but it does still happen. (Although I have to admit it did happen more regularly when Mika was doing his second album and not around much...:blink:)

But since I have discovered Mika I've experienced things I never, ever thought I'd experience. And I'm grateful for that. I've done stuff that other people haven't, I've got stories to tell my kids when I have them, you know?

I used to do my homework. :roftl:

I also played kids games online.

I was on one or two other forums before MFC.. But I'm on MFC a lot more than on other forums.

Also before MFC I didn't think about real things that much.. Now I do think about life and death, and other deep things. That could be because I am older now, or because I've grown more mature because of the MFC.

I cleaned my room more often. (It still needs it though. :teehee:)

I became less insecure and more colorful here. And I met some of my best friends here. :wub2:

I was on one or two other forums before MFC.. But I'm on MFC a lot more than on other forums.

Also before MFC I didn't think about real things that much.. Now I do think about life and death, and other deep things. That could be because I am older now, or because I've grown more mature because of the MFC.

I became less insecure and more colorful here. And I met some of my best friends here. :wub2:

:shocked: I couldn't have said it any better!:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

i just to be fairly quite and not much into music. i didn't do much, i was worried about how i behaved or felt in front of others...

now i can't shut up, i love my music, i dance loads (behind closed doors- i'm an amazing dancer that rivals all other great dancers... yeah right!:lmfao:), i've very much become a take me or leave me kinda person, and i say what i think... but i still worry about what others may think of me as an after thought really... :roftl:

x

• 1 year later...

I used to waste time on TV , and I don't even remember which internet sites I surfed on!

I still read, swim at the beach.

Thanks to Mika and MFC I found you my beloved friends :group_hug: and I started drawing for the very first time in my life and being a lot more creative! I also started writing poems like when I was a teen!

And my life is a lot happier! :woot_jump:

"worked" for a music compag. w. promoting and stuff

Mod. on the biggest guns n roses forum there is... and was back then too... (20.000+ member "soon to probably become official" forum)

that was what i was doing... good old days :thumb_yello: Was busy as hell but God it was fun!

What did I do before Mika?

I used to get up every morning and dread leaving my room and leaving my house. I wanted to be an animal handler and there were really mean rumours spread about me at school. I sang pop ballads and read total girl and disney girl and dressed in the same clothes as all the other girls but no matter what I did, there was always something that made me weird from everyone else and I became reclusive and depressive. I watched animal planet all the time and wished I was pretty.

Nowdays are a completely different story: I get up in the morning and go to school with little emotion and a tough skin. Since Mika, everyone spreads even nastier rumours about me but I think it makes me important because why else would they waste their time?

They sai that Mika is gay so because I love him, I must be a lesbian. And I laugh because I see how rediculous it is. I embrace my weirdness and dress and act weird and I have FRIENDS because people admire my confidence and style.

Also because I can't be an animal handler (thanks teachers, for not telling me this earler, I don't mind having wasted time at ALL *sarcasm*) because I am legally blind, I want to be a singer and I sing 80's synth pop songs. I'm fun and smiley and I do things and go out more than I used to (but still have less of a social life due to Mika :D)

Before Mika,

I sang and danced in my room until ten. Now, I sing and dance until 2 or 3 in the morning.

I was shy Doctor Who fangirl who loved Apple, videogames, and teaching herself pointless skills that she was always afraid to show others. Now, I'm more outgoing, and I try to show people my weird hobbies.

I used to get my homework done before I went to bed. Now I save it for morning and, somehow, I've got better grades than ever!

I used to complain about all of the places I'd lived and left. Now, I've started to embrace the world I've created.

Yep! My life has been much better with Mika in it. :biggrin2:

exactly like you... :naughty: