Money Refund for Digital Songs For Sorrow EP

Hello all

An update from Team Mika :

Due to the change in price for the digital EP everyone who preordered will receive a refund of the difference and will be sent the following message.

Dear Mika Fan,

We have arranged the refund of £0.51 back into your account. As some of you may have noticed there has been a variation in price from the pre-sale to the ongoing sale due to global interest in the product. You are not required to do anything and will see the money back in your account within the next 5-7 working days.

Mika Store Customer Services

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad to hear they are taking action on this, even though losing 51p won't kill any of us.

Good for fan relations.:wink2:

Exactly :thumb_yello:

Dear Mika Fan,

We have arranged the refund of £0.51 back into your account. As some of you may have noticed there has been a variation in price from the pre-sale to the ongoing sale due to global interest in the product. You are not required to do anything and will see the money back in your account within the next 5-7 working days.

the money will be in your account and you don't need to do anything? no unique codes,no e-mails,no waiting:shocked:

seems like mika hired someone at last who actually know what they're doing :mf_rosetinted:

jokes aside good move indeed,well done team mika/mika:thumb_yello::wub2:

Hello all

Due to the change in price for the digital EP everyone who preordered will receive a refund of the difference and will be sent the following message.

Dear Mika Fan,

This doesn't affect me as I ordered the actual CD and booklet, but I'm really happy that this problem has been sorted. I thought it would be though. Mika would never allow fans to be ripped off.

Hello all

Dear Mika Fan,

:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Edited by A. Clay

thanks for the update:thumb_yello:

really appreciate that they want to return the money even if it's just 50p, it shows that they care. and "global interest" sounds very good!

Thank you, Freddie! I don't need that 51p, but I still think this is very nice from Mika-team. It shows they care about people and can handle problems, even small ones :thumb_yello: I hope this doesn't cost them too much.