Hey there

MurkeyDismal

Hey there,

My name is Killeen a.k.a Murkey Dismal or Fizzgig. Very glad to find such perfectly twisted people! Below is a little bit about myself...

First Mika experience:

Goofing around on Youtube about two years ago and heard Grace Kelly playing in the background of a dancing baby video and immediately started dancing myself! Unfortunately wasn't able to find any other songs on Youtube at that time but recently revisited and was very excited to find so much more! Went out the next day and now enjoy at least one Mika song every day. I look forward to catching a live show!

Have also found various articles written by Mika and very much admire their style, integrity and intelligence! Why can't more people in the public eye be like this???

Names:

Killeen: Middle name used in my personal life.

MurkeyDismal: Gaming name.... Not a gloomy person just watched way too much Rainbow Brite as a child :)

Fizzgig: Friends call my Fizz or Fizzgig.... Dark Crystal joke

Music:

Completely ADD when it comes to music... Will listen to anything once and only opposed to most new country. Some favorites include: Mika of course, Billie Holiday, Alanis Morrisette, Harry Nilsson, John Lennon, Nina Simone, Cranberries, Willie Dixon, Scooter, Katy Perry, Elton John, Scissor Sisters, Fall Out Boy, Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, La Roux, Prince, Scatman John, Bob Dylan, Jason Mraz, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Tom Lehrer, Han Na Chang, Rufus Wainwright, Chinese & Arabic Instrumental, Electric Six, Eurythmics, Macy Gray, Fall Out Boy, Ella Fitzgerald, Into the Woods, Les Miserables and if the Muppets sing it I will watch :)

Thanks to Mika:

Little Boots

Leonard Cohen

Yelle

Chris Garneau

Art: Various... Huge Tim Burton and Michael Parkes fan

Food: I like to eat almost anything.... Yeah

Product of a CPA father and driven hippie mother! I have two sisters whom I love dearly and have played a large role in shaping the person I am today. Generally a shy person but will talk to just about anyone on any subject once you get me going. Originally from Little Rock, AR (US) and now live in Loveland and Colorado Springs, CO (US). Have always loved the arts and use drawing to calm my mind. I went to college for the medical field but quickly realized I hated insurance companies and now work with my mother in a residential/national wholesale real estate company. Completely warped mind and am often referred to as an OCD hippie.

So far it seems like warm and wonderful people here and I look forward to getting to know you!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Killeen:punk:

Welcome at the MFC, have fun here:thumb_yello:

You did a great, detailed introduction:thumb_yello:

(what does CPA mean:dunno:)

You have a very great variety in music taste. Good that Mika is in your list too!

See you around in one thread or the other:bye:

Welcome to the MFC! :groupwave:

I like most of the bands you listed,too. :thumb_yello:

However, do you really like Scooter? I always feel embarassed when foreigners tell me that it's one of the German bands they know of :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Though I have to agree that this one is a classic :aah:

Welcome, nice intro!:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC! :groupwave:

I like most of the bands you listed,too. :thumb_yello:

However, do you really like Scooter? I always feel embarassed when foreigners tell me that it's one of the German bands they know of :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Though I have to agree that this one is a classic :aah:

Yeah, but that song wasn't by scooter originally. So not really a classic by them :naughty: Aaaah, elementary school memories :lmfao: How times have changed :)

"Originally Posted by mariposa

Welcome to the MFC!

I like most of the bands you listed,too.

However, do you really like Scooter? I always feel embarassed when foreigners tell me that it's one of the German bands they know of

Though I have to agree that this one is a classic

"

Lol I do :) Reminds me of someone I was madly in love with years ago. He would always play Nessaja when he was mad at me.

Archived