Hello Everyone

MonkeyG

Hey. I am new to the MIKA fan club. I am very grateful to Mika's music for helping me get through the grieving process. I lost my best friend of 20 years very suddenly in January of this year, and listening to Mika is one of the few things that can cheer me up and remind me there is still joy in the world. Yay, Mika!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I lost my best friend of 20 years very suddenly in January of this year, and listening to Mika is one of the few things that can cheer me up and remind me there is still joy in the world. Yay, Mika!

Welcome to the MFC !! :bye:

Sorry for you & your friend.... :huglove:

I know your feeligs. Mika cheers me & my mum up when we lost my dad 3yrs ago. ( my mum is a MFCer too ) We love Mika so much !! :wub2:

Hiya! :welcomeani:

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I lost my dad in 2007 and going to see Mika and spending time with MFCers was a great escape for me. There is something very joyous about his music. Glad it helped you.

Hey. I am new to the MIKA fan club. I am very grateful to Mika's music for helping me get through the grieving process. I lost my best friend of 20 years very suddenly in January of this year, and listening to Mika is one of the few things that can cheer me up and remind me there is still joy in the world. Yay, Mika!

Hello :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

So sorry to hear about your friend but I'm glad Mika was help to you. :huglove:

That is sad. Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the MFC.

And yes: Mika's music can (and will) make you feel better.

Welcome to MFC sweetie :huglove:

Mika's magic has got special healing powers and makes our lives a lot brighter :wub2:

And Mika friends are the sweetest, you'll see :wub2:

Welcome to our big MFC family :group_hug:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your condolences and your welcomes. It doesn't surprise me that Mika fans are so warm and friendly, since it seems that he is both those things. Does anyone else have a fascination with Mika's 2 front teeth? I know it sounds really odd and perhaps obsessive but there is something about his 2 front teeth that make his smile so unique and charming and beautiful. I know I am very odd. Of course, everything about Mika's face is beautiful, but those teeth...I dunno.

Archived