"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I think he should perform all of his songs in a secret gig and we will advise him which ones to release. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh god, the secret gig is a good idea, but us all together fighting over which song to be released. There will be drama:naughty:

:Update: from Mika on twitter :shocked::biggrin2:

Too much info so it's easier for me to write them all down :naughty:

- "in the final phase of finishing the album. one week in london then off to the states for 2 weeks, and then... final mix starts"

- "now wondering if Nick Littlemore will get in from Sydney for our session tomorrow. the final session with Nick to finish up what we've done!"

- Album before July

- Album all in English and a couple of extra songs in French

- Name: The Origin of Love

- Some song titles: Make You Happy, Underwater, Kill Me On The Dancefloor, Overrated, China Boy

- "favourite song title from the new record.... Love You When I'm Drunk"

Edited by Miro

Anyone else notice Underwater will be included twice? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

mikasounds MIKA

sure @Charlie__Rbt some song titles; Make You Happy, Underwater, Kill Me On The Dancefloor, Underwater, Overrated, China Boy...

Anyone else notice Underwater will be included twice? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

mikasounds MIKA

sure @Charlie__Rbt some song titles; Make You Happy, Underwater, Kill Me On The Dancefloor, Underwater, Overrated, China Boy...

I didn't! :roftl:

He sure do love this song :naughty:

mikasounds MIKA

Is that Overrated like

or is it a different song? :blink: If it is I love this song!:wub2:

:Update: from Mika on twitter :shocked::biggrin2:

Too much info so it's easier for me to write them all down :naughty:

- Album before July (almost already knew that :mf_rosetinted:)

- Album all in English and a couple of extra songs in French (already known :mf_rosetinted:)

- Name: The Origin of Love (already known :mf_rosetinted:)

- Some song titles: Make You Happy, Underwater, Kill Me On The Dancefloor, Overrated, China Boy (already known :biggrin2:)

- "favourite song title from the new record.... Love You When I'm Drunk"(the only new one! :shocked:)

:naughty:

I assume it's the same one.

OH my. I love it so much. We just have to hope he doesn't over-produce it.

So true. I'm simultaneously excited and horrified at the prospect of Overrated being on this album. Like I said in the Twitter Updates thread, the demo is absolutely perfect the way it is. If studio trickery "breaks" it I'll cry. :tears:

So true. I'm simultaneously excited and horrified at the prospect of Overrated being on this album. Like I said in the Twitter Updates thread, the demo is absolutely perfect the way it is. If studio trickery "breaks" it I'll cry. :tears:

me too :sad: it's already such a perfect song