Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phew. :teehee:

It would have been a little funny though. Cruel, but funny.

Oh Mair, you kill me with your posts! :lmfao:

Good thing they fixed the mistake though. I was all excited when I saw that posted on FB, then looked at the amount of likes on it... I might as well not participate, the chance of me winning is so slim. :roftl:

This has just been posted on Mika's facebook:

MIKA

We've got a fabulous COMPETITION for you to get you in the mood for summer. Mika is playing the Suikerrock Festival in Belgium on Saturday 28th July and we have three pairs of VIP tickets to give away! The tickets are for the Sunday only and winners will need to make their own way to and from the festival. All you have to do is like this status, and email mikacompetition@gmail.com for your chance to win. We'll be picking a winner at 1200 (BST) on Friday (30th March) and we’ll email winners on Friday afternoon, so get that entry in - Good luck!

Voir la traduction

flights from where i live to Belgium are over $1300, waaaaaay to expensive for poor little me. so in that case if i was to enter this one i'd probably win :roftl:

Charlie ♪♫ ‏ @Charlie__Rbt

@mikasounds 'Grease' called. They want you to play in the third movie 0:D

MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Did Grease III call? @Charlie__Rbt Well, tell them I'm busy, I already agreed to The Chiswick Tabbard Pub Theatre production of Happy Days

@mikasounds I will always remember that one day in January and how happy you were! It still makes me smile! :-) MUAH!

MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@PerezHilton So True! From what I saw your party looked epic btw, happy belated birthday!

So, Mika would sooner play Fonzie than Danny Zuko. Well it doesn't matter. They're both cool.

I will refrain from making any jokes about being harassed about wearing a hoodie. :kaf:

I am glad that so many people are standing up for this kid and the outrageous law in Florida. The hyper-religious, homophobic, misogynistic and racist rhetoric coming from the Republican nomination process is so disheartening but I think when it comes to average Americans the tide is turning and people are opening their minds.

I hope things get better once the presidential election is settled.

MIKA (facebook)

The competition to win a pair of tickets to see Mika at Suikerrock Festival in Belgium is now CLOSED! Thank you to everyone who entered, we've picked three winners so please check your emails to see if you've won! If there's nothing in your inbox don't fear - we have plenty more competitions coming up so keep checking Mika's official Facebook!

292180_10150655753598040_6006248039_9399601_2099162034_n.jpg