Lovebox - London, UK - June 17, 2012 : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He dyed his hair! I like it!:mikadas:

I must say, I did like the chesnut streaks, they suit him.

I can't really say too much, it's all pretty much been said. I did enjoy the show, was awestruck when he started Make You Happy, didn't think in a million years he would actually sing it. But sang along, as amazingly, I actually remembered ALL the lyrics:naughty:

Celebrate is better live I think, may well end up as the replacement to Lollipop I suspect, as it got everyone dancing. And talking of Lollipop, VERY impressed by the revamped version, with the clarinet. Will be interesting to see at the longer shows how the setlist progresses.

The VIP area, just a more spacious area of what was outside, though it was nice to be at a festival with toilet seats that are better than the one I have at home :naughty: Good food though, had a tasty chicken wrap with decent salad.

Would just like to add, my night was completed by seeing 3 legends on the trot. Chic, Chaka Khan, and the awesomely amazing Grace Jones, who did the coming down to the audience thing, which I have never been lucky to experience before, and having her standing right in front of me singing, completely blew me away. Great end to the night.

currently uploading my videos on my youtube account (mellody76). so i have to type on my phone now cause landline internet is blocked by uploads,lol! anyway i'll let them upload overnight,you can find them there, one by one. ;-) during relax my camera wouldnt focus anymore,so i had to stop filming the song. :( LT i missed the beginning,but lollipop,myh and celebrate are complete. sorry for several parts being shaky though,esp.most of celebrate... it always happened when me or those next to me were dancing or clapping. :teehee: i got sone nice unshaky close ups in the videos as well though. :biggrin2:

night for now. ;-)

Everything has been said. :)

To my big surprise I really enjoyed (most of) the DJ sets before Mika was on and found myself dancing along and really enjoying myself. :clap:

And then: Mika came on stage...:mikacool:

The show was great, so much energy! It was good to see Mika jumping around on stage like he has always done and I must admit that "Celebrate" is indeed a great live song. It was well worth travelling over to London from Germany. :lg: I couldn't tell he was more nervous than usually - he did great!

Would love to know more about the band...Maybe mika will intorduce them to us when they are doing a longer show...It was cute to see that the backing singer was really nervous before the show walking up and down all the time before coming on stage. :wink2:

mika5.jpg

mika4.jpg

mika1.jpg

Here's all of my Lovebox pix

And my Celebrate video. (Sorry for the shaking, too much dancing :aah::blush-anim-cl:)

I also loved Patrick Wolf and Lana del Rey whom I went to see afterwards. :wink2:

The festival as a whole was pretty much perfect, such a nice event: A cool atmosphere, relaxed/fun people and good music - what more do we need?! Might go back next year just to live this experience again. :wub2:

Edited by mariposa

Everything has been said. :)

To my big surprise I really enjoyed (most of) the DJ sets before Mika was on and found myself dancing along and really enjoying myself. :clap:

And then: Mika came on stage...:mikacool:

The show was great, so much energy! It was good to see Mika jumping around on stage like he has always done and I must admit that "Celebrate" is indeed a great live song. It was well worth travelling over to London from Germany. :lg: I couldn't tell he was more nervous than usually - he did great!

Would love to know more about the band...Maybe mika will intorduce them to us when they are doing a longer show...It was cute to see that the backing singer was really nervous before the show walking up and down all the time before coming on stage. :wink2:

I also loved Patrick Wolf and Lana del Rey whom I went to see afterwards. :wink2:

The festival as a whole was pretty much perfect, such a nice event: A cool atmosphere, relaxed/fun people and good music - what more do we need?! Might go back next year just to live this experience again. :wub2:

I TOTALLY agree with you. The DJ set was not bad, but perhaps it's because I love every kind of music and I have a serious problem: I hardly can stop dancing once I listen to some kind of music!

And yes... from the second row I saw Mika blushing at the beginning, moving from one side to another and sometimes looking at the crowd a bit insecure. :blush-anim-cl: But this was only the first seconds. But.... isn't this our true Mika? Perhaps he changed his hairstyle and his music in some way but... I think Mika is still the same.

By the way, I'm also from Germany but came from Spain, the plane was a great value as well :wink2:

And to finish, yeah, Lana was great. I had listened to her before, but her gig at Lovebox moved me to tears.

So..... AWESOME FESTIVAL!!!!!

I think people have to be your friend to see your pics, so i didn't add your link to the front page

My video of Relax will be here once it's done:

http://youtu.be/0CSl17roxcc

And I'm just changing my vlog so it's not blocked for you all!

i couldn't view your vid, so i didn't add to the front page. let me know when i can.

Front page has been updated again, if i missed your personal pictures, videos or report, let me know by pm

Sorry for the delay, I just got home and my camera's been driving me crazy! I have to convert the video files since they're extremely HQ and in a strange format, so I'll upload the videos tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm uploading the many photos I took to this gallery now;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laramay/sets/72157630184687286/

It will take some time until they're all up but I hope you enjoy them! :thumb_yello:

Ps: This is my favorite one :naughty:

7398084934_c660c78ec6_b.jpg

Edited by LaraMay

.. well, gotta admit I didn't read all the messages but I did saw all the photos and videos and they are AMAZING :wub2: thank you so much for sharing :wub2:

i love those photos of Mika jumping *.*:mikalove:

and here -->http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.173916392738627.38497.100003608035798&type=1 is the compilation of photos I made. I took them from a lot of different pages :teehee: so if you recognize a photo that you took, feel free to coment it :wink2:

oh and there must be plenty of repeated photos so, if you find them tell me for deleting them:wink2:

Sorry for the delay, I just got home and my camera's been driving me crazy! I have to convert the video files since they're extremely HQ and in a strange format, so I'll upload the videos tomorrow.

It will take some time until they're all up but I hope you enjoy them! :thumb_yello:

I am completely IN LOVE with every single pic in your gallery :wub2::swoon:

Hi new wallpaper, nice to meet you! :mikadas:

Btw did you flip this photos? Or is paG some new underwear shop? :aah:

EDIT: i checked and other ppl's pics also have Gap written backward :teehee: Perhaps wearing your undies inside-out is some new fashion statement he learned from Pharrell? :mikacool:

Edited by kreacher