dcdeb

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting Christine!

I would like to buy the mag: do you know where i can find it?

Definitely at Itunes, wouldn't know about the paper version tho...

Yes, you can buy their app on iTunes for $2.99 and read the article on

your iPhone/iPod or iPad. The actual magazine will be at Barnes & Noble

bookstores in the US, and at other gay/lesbian bookstores, according to

the magazine's website. I've downloaded it, but I'm going to try to pick

up the magazine tomorrow -- I'll get several copies, if I can. :thumb_yello:

That's only the US release date it seems. It is being released at different times all over the world.

So far it looks like:

Japan - Sept 11

Russia - Sept 16

France - Sept 17

Canada - Sept 18

Germany - Sept 21 (?)

UK - Oct 8

US - Oct 16

So crazy. But whatever. :dunno:

There are parts of the pics missing. I had to screencap zoomed in parts from my iPad and piece it together afterwards. I was just concerned about the text because the screencaps of full pages are too small to read the text.

I was trying to read on my iPhone and every time I'd expand the page, it would shrink back down after a few seconds. Infuriating! :naughty: But I did finally manage to read it through. My old eyes are much

happier to have your version, so thanks for taking the trouble! :flowers2:

Edited by dcdeb

They did the same with LICM because it's so difficult to do promo all around the world at the exact same time. I think they synched things up to within a week for TBWKTM because of the internet but I think the pendulum has swung back the other way where it doesn't really matter anymore because people who want to illegally download will do it and those who will buy it will buy it, regardless of the dates.

I think it's a good sign and they are serious about promoting him in the UK and US. It's a shame that they seem to have to reinvent the wheel with every release in some markets but I hope it works. :crossed:

Wooow second best article i've ever read about Mika. It's so lovely to hear his sincere story and it seems that he has found the happiness and the core of his life <3

And about toy boy... I've thought of that before and i was kinda suspicious that it relates to his real life...well it turns out right....lol....i love him the way he addresses stories and morals into magical and mysterious lyrics......he's a genius of all time....can't u just see his last several lines on the article? Man, that is hugely true and inspiring!

Maybe for a thousandth of time, i've got to say this, still:

I LOVE YOU FOREVER MIKA PENNIMAN!!!!

Thank you! :wink2:

That's only the US release date it seems. It is being released at different times all over the world.

So far it looks like:

Japan - Sept 11

Russia - Sept 16

France - Sept 17

Canada - Sept 18

Germany - Sept 21 (?)

UK - Oct 8

US - Oct 16

There are parts of the pics missing. I had to screencap zoomed in parts from my iPad and piece it together afterwards. I was just concerned about the text because the screencaps of full pages are too small to read the text.

The latest online articles in Germany say we will get the release Oct 8 like the UK.

Thank you so much for posting the article. I really like the interview.

I can't read it. I tried to make it go bigger with my zoom, because clicking on the images didn't make it get bigger. But the zoom just makes it fuzzy. With the first page, someone has already put that on bigger, but I can't read the other pages.

I don't know how to get it bigger and clearer.

I can't read it. I tried to make it go bigger with my zoom, because clicking on the images didn't make it get bigger. But the zoom just makes it fuzzy. With the first page, someone has already put that on bigger, but I can't read the other pages.

I don't know how to get it bigger and clearer.

Click the link and when the image opens up in your browser, click the image again. It should automatically zoom it to the right size and it shouldn't be very blurry.

Sorry everyone I realized there is part of a sentence missing at the end of the first enlarged page. It reads:

"Mika also returned to a formula that worked for him in his earliest days of writing music, collaborate with artists you actually like and respect."

Finally we can read this article, thanks :thumb_yello:

I didn't think it would be such a long and serious article. I like how sincere it sounds. I'm very happy for Mika and it's getting really harder everyday to wait for the new album!

Just an almost off topic question; how do you think he knows that 'it was the American fans who responded most favorably to the MYH clip'? Youtube comments? :blink:

Finally we can read this article, thanks :thumb_yello:

I didn't think it would be such a long and serious article. I like how sincere it sounds. I'm very happy for Mika and it's getting really harder everyday to wait for the new album!

Just an almost off topic question; how do you think he knows that 'it was the American fans who responded most favorably to the MYH clip'? Youtube comments? :blink:

I didn't expect the article to be this long and serious either, it was a really good one! :thumb_yello: And I was wondering the same about "American fans" and thought maybe he was referring to some music blogs/comments (UK vs. US) written after the short film was out? It was a bit weird comment.

So far it looks like:

Japan - Sept 11

Russia - Sept 16

France - Sept 17

Canada - Sept 18

Germany - Sept 21 (?)

UK - Oct 8

US - Oct 16

+1

They did the same with LICM because it's so difficult to do promo all around the world at the exact same time. I think they synched things up to within a week for TBWKTM because of the internet but I think the pendulum has swung back the other way where it doesn't really matter anymore because people who want to illegally download will do it and those who will buy it will buy it, regardless of the dates.

I think it's a good sign and they are serious about promoting him in the UK and US. It's a shame that they seem to have to reinvent the wheel with every release in some markets but I hope it works. :crossed:

thanks for explaining :)

Yes, you can buy their app on iTunes for $2.99 and read the article on

your iPhone/iPod or iPad. The actual magazine will be at Barnes & Noble

bookstores in the US, and at other gay/lesbian bookstores, according to

the magazine's website. I've downloaded it, but I'm going to try to pick

up the magazine tomorrow -- I'll get several copies, if I can. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Deb for infos! :thumb_yello:

I didn't expect it to be that long either :blush-anim-cl: Well, I don't really know what to say except that I'm really happy for him. :wub2: I hope he can be more at ease now that the topic is cleared. :wink2:

I wonder if I can find it in Brussels, I'll try to have look this week, we never know :wink2:

Aaaah my Japanese friend'll probably get the CD before I do then xD I knew I should have moved to Japan :doh: It would be great if he could tour in Japan next July as I'll hopefully be visiting my friends over there :fisch:

Edited by Kaito

Wow TFP Christine, it's such a great interview! I love how he talks about Toy Boy and he's so confident about his sexuality, he makes me feel so proud of him! :wub2: And I love this:

"But hey, we are our delusions. Our epitaph will only be made up of our delusions in life, certainly not the sane moments."

Genius.

I'd also love to have a copy of the magazine, too bad I'm from Greece :sneaky2:

i know i don't post on here alot but i am going to barnes and noble tomorrow to pick up the magazine (i went today and they didn't have this issue yet) so if they have extra copies i will get them and if anyone outside the US can't get one i will ship it out :)