guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Back from taping a performance of My new singleon the 1st episode of Strictly Come Dancing. What a good vibe that show has. So much fun

I wonder if it's Celebrate or Tool, i hope it's Tool :naughty: i cant wait to see the video, anyone knows when is it going to be on tv?

I wonder if it's Celebrate or Tool, i hope it's Tool :naughty: i cant wait to see the video, anyone knows when is it going to be on tv?

It will be on Saturday night i imagine, that's when the series starts... before or after Doctor Who :wink2:

EDIT: it starts at 6.30pm on Saturday, and i think it may have been recorded as this is not the beginning of the actual show merely introducing the contestants and partnering them up :thumb_yello:

Edited by RainbowGirl

It will be on Saturday night i imagine, that's when the series starts... before or after Doctor Who :wink2:

EDIT: it starts at 6.30pm on Saturday, and i think it may have been recorded as this is not the beginning of the actual show merely introducing the contestants and partnering them up :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: great! thank you!

No one in my timeline seems to have noticed that Mika is creeping Twitter. :naughty:

Pedro Leal. @peoleal 1h

Adorei o clipe de Origin Of Love, do @mikasounds! Acho que o novo CD vai estar ótimo. :)

MIKA official @mikasounds 29m

@peoleal thank you

No one in my timeline seems to have noticed that Mika is creeping Twitter. :naughty:

Pedro Leal. @peoleal 1h

Adorei o clipe de Origin Of Love, do @mikasounds! Acho que o novo CD vai estar ótimo. :)

MIKA official @mikasounds 29m

@peoleal thank you

He's stalking again :naughty:

They got our emails addresses yesterday,and now it says "not available in your country" :sneaky2:

I see that now, not nice:sad:

I sent them this e-mail:

Bonjour!

Ce c'est une tres grande deception: le 'Listening Party' est: not available in your country

Pourquoi pas??

Bon regards,

Anneke

(I hope they pardon me my French:teehee:)

Dita Von Teese ‏@DitaVonTeese

On set in Tel Aviv with one of my favorite bands Monarchy & director Roy Raz to shoot a new video. Here's one of their… http://say.ly/UpJ4a2h

That's so cool, she's here in Israel! And I know this director :thumb_yello:

ok and to the question...:naughty: do you think it's anything to do with the video of 'Lola' maybe? I read somewhere Mika and she will work together on it.....:teehee:

On set in Tel Aviv with one of my favorite bands Monarchy & director Roy Raz to shoot a new video. Here's one of their… http://say.ly/UpJ4a2h

ok and to the question...:naughty: do you think it's anything to do with the video of 'Lola' maybe? I read somewhere Mika and she will work together on it.....:teehee:

I doubt this is for Lola.

It says she's with the band Monarchy, I would think it's for their video.:wink2:

I see that now, not nice:sad:

I sent them this e-mail:

Bonjour!

Ce c'est une tres grande deception: le 'Listening Party' est: not available in your country

Pourquoi pas??

Bon regards,

Anneke

(I hope they pardon me my French:teehee:)

:thumb_yello: Perfect! we all should do that,just to be sure they got right our email addresses :mf_rosetinted:

Nothing we didn't know yet, but from facebook:

This Saturday night September 15th at 6.30pm on BBC1, Strictly Come Dancing returns to our screens....even more excitingly, MIKA will be performing his new single ‘Celebrate’ on the show! So make sure you get your dancing shoes on and tune in, this is a show you won't want to miss!!

And a logo or something of strictly come dancing under it, but that image just becomes way too large if I paste it here.

Er so I know this is definitely in the wrong thread, but I can't seem to find the thread with the general vibe of "general comments and observations of Mika's music in other thingies" anywhere (where is it guys? WHERE IS IT??)

Anyhow on the opening audition episode of X Factor USA 2012, which I just watched, am I the only one who heard instrumentals of Happy Ending and Lollipop in the show? Mental!

Hmm...wonder why Mika replies to fans and deletes it just in few minutes these days..... :mf_rosetinted:

What did he delete, Yuna? The tweet to the fan from last night still seems to be there? Was there some other tweet that you saw? :blink:

Er so I know this is definitely in the wrong thread, but I can't seem to find the thread with the general vibe of "general comments and observations of Mika's music in other thingies" anywhere (where is it guys? WHERE IS IT??)

Anyhow on the opening audition episode of X Factor USA 2012, which I just watched, am I the only one who heard instrumentals of Happy Ending and Lollipop in the show? Mental!

I don't usually watch shows like X Factor so I missed it -- but I did see people tweeting about it last night. That's surprising. But in a good way! :thumb_yello:

And I think you're looking for this section of the forum:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Maybe? :dunno: