guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika's FB:

As a belated Happy New Year gift, we've got a little download present for you… Click on this link: http://bit.ly/13zEPqg to get a very special Mika 2013 desktop background calendar for your computer! Hope you like it!

Dang it!:doh:

Thought it was a free eyeball tee for each one of us!:mf_rosetinted:

As they've got plenty of them in stock, as it would seem...

Dang it!:doh:

Thought it was a free eyeball tee for each one of us!:mf_rosetinted:

As they've got plenty of them in stock, as it would seem...

Aaahhh,don't tease me!! :aah:I'm waiting for 7th anniversary of MFC,I hope there's some more left :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, was false alarm! Was an old picture. But just uploaded a picture that is made more recent! He is in Bangkok, Thailand!

So he is still alive and on this planet then! I was beginning to worry that he'd got lost somewhere in the himalayas.:mikacool: His last tweet was on 3rd January!:fisch:

Not a very good calendar!:sneaky2: Is there anywhere that sells a real-life MIKA calendar? It's half- way through January and I still don't have a calendar of any description!:doh:

There was a commercial one sold a few years ago, but I haven't heard of any Mika calendar since the one we did here on MFC two years ago. :dunno:

For those who haven't seen the calendar Mikasounds just put out, here it is as a jpg. If you aren't able to export the image from the PDF file, you can just use the jpg, I suppose. :)

calendar.jpg

For those who haven't seen the calendar Mikasounds just put out, here it is as a jpg. If you aren't able to export the image from the PDF file, you can just use the jpg, I suppose. :)

Oh that's cute. Doesn't look desktop size. Maybe whoever posted it on FB is confused about its purpose. :naughty:

I'm not sure I'd trust a Mika calendar. Days might turn in to weeks, and months into years :teehee:

Oooh, naughty! :teehee:

There was a commercial one sold a few years ago, but I haven't heard of any Mika calendar since the one we did here on MFC two years ago. :dunno:

Thanks Deb :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure I'd trust a Mika calendar. Days might turn in to weeks, and months into years :teehee:

:naughty:

Instead of 12 months it has 18 and weeks have 10 days, so it'll **** up all our plans for 2013...

I refuse to download it...:no::mf_rosetinted:

but wouldn't it be fab to have a calendar that works on mikatime?! - finally we'd have a calendar that could tell us the exact day if mika (or his team) says "soon"! :biggrin2::naughty:

:lmfao:

Oh that's cute. Doesn't look desktop size. Maybe whoever posted it on FB is confused about its purpose. :naughty:

I think I shrank it when I saved it as a jpg -- it was also originally something like 12MB when it was part of the pdf, too big to upload here.

Not a very good calendar!:sneaky2: Is there anywhere that sells a real-life MIKA calendar? It's half- way through January and I still don't have a calendar of any description!:doh:

i wish there was, i'd buy it in a heartbeat :annoyed_h4h:

incidentally, i made a Mika calendar last night. i printed big pics of him and taped them over the photos in a crappy calendar i got free from the library :teehee: Mika is a much cuter calendar subject than reading babies :D

first nepal, then thailand? if he goes on like that, i might have a chance of bumping into him in sri lanka next month! :lmfao:

So now we finally figured out why he chose that spot for his vacation: he misses you! :thumb_yello:

:mikacool:

I usually make my own - I put my fave pics of Mika in one of those blank calendars you are supposed to put family photos in (or you can use a calendar site and upload photos, but that usually works out expensive).

:lmfao: