Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

actually several songs on this album remind me of other songs (haven't bothered yet though to find out which songs exactly, it's always just bits and pieces)... but that's not a bad thing to me - it was the same with mika's first album. it reminded me of the beatles and abba and queen, and others. but who cares? i love it, that's the most important thing! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened... Here is what happened...

[YOUTUBE]C7DAtNKsTG0[/YOUTUBE]

WARNING: It includes screaming, crying, and alot of just plain out unattractive faces.

ENJOY.

ALSO: I ****ING LOVE IT, I HAVE NO WORRIES, AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT. JSPFOEJFPOASEJPORFIASJPCVIEOPIJASF.

ALSO ALSO: Love you when I'm drunk sounds like a fooking mario on drugs song, I ADORE IT.

AND POPULAR, OH MY GOSH YES YES YES OH YES.

:hi5:

We need a separate thread for people who haven't listened to the snippets :naughty:

Yes I've thought of that too xD A quiet thread in which it's forbidden to even mention the album :aah:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I have to resist.

:aah:

welcome to the club :aah:

I listened... Here is what happened...

[YOUTUBE]C7DAtNKsTG0[/YOUTUBE]

WARNING: It includes screaming, crying, and alot of just plain out unattractive faces.

ENJOY.

ALSO: I ****ING LOVE IT, I HAVE NO WORRIES, AND I REALLY CAN'T WAIT. JSPFOEJFPOASEJPORFIASJPCVIEOPIJASF.

ALSO ALSO: Love you when I'm drunk sounds like a fooking mario on drugs song, I ADORE IT.

AND POPULAR, OH MY GOSH YES YES YES OH YES.

Oh, sweetie :itsok:

I'm not sure you want to put that on youtube though. I adore your enthusiasm, but some day you'll be applying for jobs and stuff...:teehee:

Oh, sweetie :itsok:

I'm not sure you want to put that on youtube though. I adore your enthusiasm, but some day you'll be applying for jobs and stuff...:teehee:

I really don't give a damn to be honest. I'll delete it when I need to. RIGHT NOW I'M SO HAPPY. TWO YEARS OF WAITING FINALLY. I'M SO WEAK. FKAJSOEIFJOSIEJ.

Don't worry, you've got exactly the same reaction as mine! :thumb_yello: so that when my mum came to me she couldn't avoid asking: "Are you feeling good?" :roftl:

Anyway, I think the whole work is absolutely AWESOME! Especially because I can recognize him in these songs, his style is original and the music is great! :mikalove: :mikalove:

Don't worry, you've got exactly the same reaction as mine! :thumb_yello: so that when my mum came to me she couldn't avoid asking: "Are you feeling good?" :roftl:

Anyway, I think the whole work is absolutely AWESOME! Especially because I can recognize him in these songs, his style is original and the music is great! :mikalove: :mikalove:

Yes me too! I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. :dance_man: My dad came in, and then went back straight back out again when he saw what I was watching :aah:

Hmmm....so many mixed reactions.....I guess I just need to bite the bullet and listen to it when I get home. :blink:

I'm not listening to that version again!:aah: But it didn't ruin the original at all for me. :wink2: And I downloaded the demo version (somewhat illegally ) onto my iPod.:teehee: It will be OK!

Apart from Popular song, Love You when I'm Drunk, Overrated and Make you Happy (half the album:doh:!) , it's great!

And sorry to the people who haven't listened yet, we're not making it any easier to resist. I envy you though , it'll be better for you when you hear the finished product!:mikalove: