Message from Mika - 6 March 2013

dcdeb

I think he looks like the old Mika in this vid.

He does, doesn't he? So nice:blush-anim-cl:

I told him he should start playing piano, I told him! I TOLD him.

Well not in actual words, of course- but I guess he must be reading my thoughts.

:lmfao:

and i told him to stop calling it a US tour, but a North American tour...

and he did :shocked:

:naughty:

You're goooood, girls:thumb_yello:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does he mean by: "lucky number three" at the end of the vid? :dunno:

Maybe it's about his third album :dunno:

Or because the year ends with number three :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister

Thank you sooooooo much for this message. I'm thrilled you're needing bigger venues in the USA *High fives you"

I'm looking forward to seeing vids of the tour, especially the American tour.

I know the UK sucks atm, as far as the nation appreciating good music is concerned, but as a UK fan I want to assure you, wonderful Mika, you do have people here who love you and we wish the big radio stations would get their heads out of their rear-ends and play some good stuff again (namely YOU!)

I can't wait to hear the song that sounds like The Supremes/Billy Joel It'll be awesome.

I wish you luck with Popular and with the songs you have written for other artists. I'm so happy that you haven't left it too long to write again and I wish you the best year of your life so far!

Love always, from Marilyn:thumb_yello:

:aah: Yeah I mean Max. I was thinking about him but I wrote Tim. Stupid I am. :doh:

Who is nikky yanofsky ? :blink: It's the first time I hear about this person.

Remember the song "I believe" from the 2010 winter olympics?

She was the singer.im sure you've heard it, it played every 2 minutes on radio and during the games

She's an amazing young jazz singer http://www.nikkiyanofsky.com/

To answer Guylaine, no new album yet... Think it'scoming this summer. She's playing 2-3 shows at Montreal Jazz Festival

When was her last album?

Lovely message and news! :wub2:

Allmost fell of my chair from laughing when I heard his opening sentence: "Hey this is Mika... Ehm, you probably know that, cause you clicked on this video message..." :lmfao: No way that I would have figured who was speaking, just by watching the video!

Edited by ~Wicky~

remember the song "i believe" from the 2010 winter olympics?

She was the singer.im sure you've heard it, it played every 2 minutes on radio and during the games

when was her last album?

1:17 oh dear, the cutest way to pronounce "istanbul" wrong teehee.gif

For real? Then I just found out I've been pronouncing it wrong all my life (exactly like Mika did) :teehee:

Well I've learned something today! lol

I'm still so happy because of this message :wub2: It made my day (lol, my week!). It's good to hear about his plans, I'm very curious about the collaborations he mentioned. And can't wait the NA tour now!! Awwww, he looks so fresh, and so Mika with longer hair and stripes :fangurl:

I'm still so happy because of this message :wub2: It made my day (lol, my week!). It's good to hear about his plans, I'm very curious about the collaborations he mentioned. And can't wait the NA tour now!! Awwww, he looks so fresh, and so Mika with longer hair and stripes :fangurl:

lol, do you remember us after the manchester gig? our worries from back then seem a world away now! :naughty: but i definitely prefer it this way, even if i can't go to those gigs. :wub2:

lol, do you remember us after the manchester gig? our worries from back then seem a world away now! :naughty: but i definitely prefer it this way, even if i can't go to those gigs. :wub2:

I know! :naughty: Lol, thinking of it makes this vlog even more amazing! Maybe you could still consider coming to Las Vegas, Karin, would love to see you there :wink2:

i can´t here hear your vid but thks . I´ll do later...i hope. Thks for this thread & Manchster gigs where are they??. i´m now in Tmblr Mercy...:mikadas:

his curls are back..:teehee::wub2:

Yes, he looks pretty much like the day I found him on this videophoto - and it's 6 ! years today, 09.03.07 - on the Skavlan talkshow - which is on Youtube, both part 1 and part 11 :blush-anim-cl: He was ytterly charming, and it took me just these 10 minutes to "get lost" and become the fan I've been since then :wub2:

So I think I'll celebrate this day tonight :aah::thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

For real? Then I just found out I've been pronouncing it wrong all my life (exactly like Mika did) :teehee:

Well I've learned something today! lol

Well, he kind of does it right but you know he says it like "istan bool" And actually it's like "istan bull" see the difference :naughty: