Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

For me, it wasn't his pretty face. It was his kindness, his personality, his mind. His way of speaking the truth without hurting people. His cleverness, his ironiy and subtlety. His way of moving, his looks, his glances. And a lot more, which I can't describe by words.

I never watched X factor. I just happend to run into it one day, he was speaking and he captured me. Now I'm trying to catch up with everything, most of all watching videos about him, since I'm interestedin him as a man. Just found out about the Vlog, can't you imagine how my evening is going to be? I barely sleep....

I mean to go to gigs, writing on here, meet you guys. When it comes to travel around the world ... I'd like to, but it's all about money, so I hope I could do it one day or another.

I don't mean to let it go, I'm really into this, I'm making friends here on mfc and feel so happy. :wub2:

Awww I remember those days when I just discovered mika and felt exactly as you did :wub2: a belated welcome to MFC and I hope to see you at a gig someday! :thumb_yello:

I totally agree with you, Karin. There are different sorts of fans, and we can't say one is better or worse, good or bad, really -- just different. :dunno: A screaming teenager who discovers Mika through X Factor today will eventually get older and pass through that phase, and hopefully become a lifelong fan who appreciates him as the amazing singer and songwriter that we know him to be.

I do hope the frenzy calms down, as you say, and I think it will once he moves on to France and people aren't seeing him on TV every week... at least I hope it "normalizes" a bit. The images from Milan yesterday were just insane.

He seemed so scared yesterday... and he had a good reason to be.

I really hope you're right about the "moving to France" deal, because the French seem much more used to Mika in the spotlight...

I'm just worried about what will the next 5-6 months will do to him... jumping back and forth from Italy to France, interviews, more and more paparazzi around him...

One thing I'm thankful for - it doesn't seem like Joanie's planning on leaving his side any time soon :naughty: thank god for that.

He seemed so scared yesterday... and he had a good reason to be.

I really hope you're right about the "moving to France" deal' date=' because the French seem much more used to Mika in the spotlight...

I'm just worried about what will the next 5-6 months will do to him... jumping back and forth from Italy to France, interviews, more and more paparazzi around him...

One thing I'm thankful for - it doesn't seem like Joanie's planning on leaving his side any time soon :naughty: thank god for that.[/quote']

You`ll be a perfect mum))

I `m not sure Mika really wants\needs to move to France. His fans - old and new - are not danger for him. It`s an issue of Milan`s bad arrangement of the event. He knows better where to stay at each moment of his life. Remember he said once - "my home is where I write this" .

You`ll be a perfect mum))

I `m not sure Mika really wants\needs to move to France. His fans - old and new - are not danger for him. It`s an issue of Milan`s bad arrangement of the event. He knows better where to stay at each moment of his life. Remember he said once - "my home is where I write this" .

first of all - omg thank you!! that's so sweet :huglove: still have a couple of years ahead of me, but still :naughty:

Second - wow, I've been a fan for almost 2 years now and I haven't heard that one yet! It's so true.

But when I said "moving to France" I meant because of "the voice" :wink2:

:naughty: CrazyaboutMika ... did you do it on purpose to make a tag that says

"Mika twit to me" or was that a mistake? :aah:

Can I just take this opportunity to say that "twit" is not a verb. It's a noun. And it means something along the lines of "idiot". The verb is "tweet" :naughty:

Melachi is adorable. Shame about the pancakes. :aah:

Can I just take this opportunity to say that "twit" is not a verb. It's a noun. And it means something along the lines of "idiot". The verb is "tweet" :naughty:

:naughty: that's why i was asking her if she noticed what she wrote

I think we should make it an irregular verb right now! Tweeted is so boring. To do - did, to tweet - twit, it totally sounds appropriate to me given the average level on twitter :thumb_yello:

BaUYNZVIMAElGAp.jpg:large

I love this picture :wub2: Her head looks huge, lol! I wonder how Mel behaves when he finally comes home. She must miss him so much. I was away for 5 days and my dog was actually crying when she saw me back. I heard her crying for the first time ever. Dogs :wub2: