Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I didn't like very much the pic where the actress pretends to get busy with his "wanted" poster , as I think it's cheap and unnecessary vulgar. But that's all. :dunno:

10455270_511812285620543_3680545197302944284_n.jpg

Ah thanks!

I don't think it's cheap, I think it's funny! The song is about 'getting busy' after all...:teehee::wink2:

10455270_511812285620543_3680545197302944284_n.jpg

I understand you.....first I thought it is a crazy fan who went there to stalk Mika,then I found out that this is the actress,in fact :aah:

This is really awkward indeed :aah: Not what I imagined to see. Thanks for posting anyway, I was asking for it, lol!

Now you get why I didn't post it.

I'm totally sure it's not in the vid, this is just her messing around.

You all know I appreciate some witty stuff but this isn't witty nor funny.

Humour and irony need some subtle cleverneess, ffs, not some cheap showing off.

Anyway, no big deal, I rather wonder if she's playing all the feminine characters. :unsure:

I think that I'd like there would be different actresses, if the vid had the meaning we discussed lately (women keeping killing him, not just the same one over and over again). But we know. Budget is an evil bi**ch :aah:

(for those who think that the pic is awkward: you can easily erase it at least from the quotes :naughty: )

Edited by Elwendin

The girl is the actress, I saw her twiter and tweeted the pic Mika posted. No doubt it's her who appears in the vid, a spanish young dancer and actress :mf_rosetinted: I wonder who did the casting :aah:

Ah Mika has found some Mr Darcy boots so the costume looks hot instead of goofy like the Marie Antoinette thing. :teehee: The video looks very interesting so far. I hope they have a great editor because that's what elevates any less-than-stellar acting and makes it work with the music.

On a personal level it will be disappointing if there isn't a twist at the end implying something other than passion for a woman, even something subtle or symbolic. I am looking forward to seeing it.

:naughty:

I doubt he'll end up with a man. I love the thought, but I don't believe he'll do it. Because he's commercial as hell when it comes to these things, and because I think that a fairytale in Mika's head does involve two genders rather than one :mf_rosetinted: And I can well imagine he has less problems making a vid like this now than a few years back. Now he doesn't have to worry about pretending someone he's not, because now that he's out it is clear that it's just for the vid. So he can act like he's in love with them without feeling guilty.

Still hoping I'm wrong though...

I may have kissed a poster or two, in my youth. If the technology had existed, I can't say for sure I wouldn't have taken a silly selfie of it. I don't see the big deal!

And I'm envious, in the sense of desperately wishing I were there in that scene. But not jealous in a "get away from my man" kind of way. She's welcome to snuggle up to him in a forest, just so long as I can too. Unless her dress is nicer than mine. :aah:

The girl is wearing the same clothes (green color) that she is wearing in the pic she took with Mika (exactly as a fan, she must have asked for a pic with him :wink2:), and I think it's her normal clothes. So, don't worry, this pic won't be in the video in my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

So he can act like he's in love with them without feeling guilty.

I'm sure plenty will be guilt tripping him if he doesn't feel any guilt on his own. :naughty: And really when he is going around claiming it's an anti-gay message that would be quite the sell-out IMO. He doesn't need to be a spokesman for gay rights but he took it upon himself in this instance.

I may have kissed a poster or two, in my youth. If the technology had existed, I can't say for sure I wouldn't have taken a silly selfie of it. I don't see the big deal!

It's not even a selfie. Maybe Mika took it. :mf_rosetinted:

The girl is wearing the same clothes (green color) that she is wearing in the pic she took with Mika (exactly as a fan, she must have asked for a pic with him :wink2:), and I think it's her normal clothes. So, don't worry, this pic won't be in the video in my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think so either, but yeah I hope you and I are right :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by RayaBadran
bolding bolding bolding

Seems to be very interesting, curious about the ending, maybe a seaman will appear and save Mika from the women?:naughty:

And later when they're about to do Boum boum boum the seeman kills him??? :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I didn't like very much the pic where the actress pretends to get busy with his "wanted" poster , as I think it's cheap and unnecessary vulgar. But that's all. :dunno:

She looks like someone working on the shoot to me, not someone in the video.

EDIT: OK, so I had to read your comments and I'm pretty sure that won't end up in the video. Just this feeling I have.

Edited by Kezza

:thumb_yello: My first thought as well, when I saw this pic - because of her clothes/hair, this looks very private, like a "after work pic", made just for fun :naughty: I don't this is has anything to do with the vid. itself. But the girl is lucky indeed, being chosen to work with MIKA in the vid.! And I'm happy that he shares the screenshots with us, and look forward to see more - it all looks very exciting ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally thrilled about this vid and can't wait to see it.

But I'm wondering why they are recording something which is quite expensive just for a song that is meant for the sole french market.

Maybe he just wants to do it, no matter the budget. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally thrilled about this vid and can't wait to see it.

But I'm wondering why they are recording something which is quite expensive just for a song that is meant for the sole french market.

Exactly my thoughts!!!!!

I thought I read something about him calling in favours to do it on the cheap? The costumes look pretty lush but they may have just rented them.

I don't see any reason to not spend money on a video "solely for the French market" but I am surprised that this sort of epic period piece is being wasted on a silly song. He has had more important songs that were saddled with a silly video. :naughty:

That's what I think :naughty: In my opinion he simply feels like doing it right now, because he want it, nevermind if it's not really "usefull". I like this way of thinking :teehee: