Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I didn't know where I could post this pic, so I'll do it here (found it on twitter)

"...hid for three years"

"It helped me to be in love"

Thanks Lollipop, but I think we don't post paparazzi pictures on MFC :wink2:

and he is obviously not very happy of these pics

Thanks Lollipop, but I think we don't post paparazzi pictures on MFC :wink2:

and he is obviously not very happy of these pics

Then do I have to delate it? :aah:

:shocked:

I know we're against paparazzi, but he's hot :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

But Mika really said these words? So does he know about this picture?

I don't know, maybe the paparazzi took this pic when they didn't realize

That's just a quote of a statement he did about making TOOL.

Tabloids are just c*** . They just steal random statements and make up things

Ok, I'm censoring myself on my own, no mod is needed on me.

Edited by Elwendin

:shocked:

I know we're against paparazzi, but he's hot :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

On here we respect their privacy, even if the paps don't :thumb_yello:

I don't know, maybe the paparazzi took this pic when they didn't realize

That's what paparazzi do, isn't it? Take photos when you don't expect it. That's why in the past we've tried to protect Mika's privacy and that of his family and friends by not publishing paparazzi photos. So I've deleted the photo you posted here.

But, having said that, I'm sure you've all seen that there have been stories circulating all over the internet today about Mika's personal life. :dunno: Mika's quite the celebrity in both France and Italy now and stories like this are bound to pop up now more and more often. So I guess there's not much point to us censoring everything any more.

The only thing we WILL do from now on, however, is move anything like that into the Members Only section of the site, so that the stories and photos won't be quite so readily available.

Concordo perfettamente con quello che hai detto.Per me la passione e l' amore per un artista non puó uscire da certi confini di rispetto, poiché piú che stima e affetto si cade nella curiosità morbosa che non serve a nessuno.

Mika noi ti vogliamo bene!!!

That's what paparazzi do, isn't it? Take photos when you don't expect it. That's why in the past we've tried to protect Mika's privacy and that of his family and friends by not publishing paparazzi photos. So I've deleted the photo you posted here.

But, having said that, I'm sure you've all seen that there have been stories circulating all over the internet today about Mika's personal life. :dunno: Mika's quite the celebrity in both France and Italy now and stories like this are bound to pop up now more and more often. So I guess there's not much point to us censoring everything any more.

The only thing we WILL do from now on, however, is move anything like that into the Members Only section of the site, so that the stories and photos won't be quite so readily available.

The pics are on FB too, I havwe seen them but I don't share. But it was clear that someday it would happen :aah: Hope mika and his boyfreind will manage the changed situation and I hope fans will still respect their privacy. Wish he can be alucky man in all parts of his lfe. Just my two cents,

The pics are on FB too, I havwe seen them but I don't share. But it was clear that someday it would happen :aah: Hope mika and his boyfreind will manage the changed situation and I hope fans will still respect their privacy. Wish he can be alucky man in all parts of his lfe. Just my two cents,

I'm just wondering if anything has been confirmed by Mika or his team. The only pic I have seen was Mika walking down the street with another man ... so yeah ... that must definitely have been his bf. :mf_rosetinted:

And tabloits love to write what people want to hear ... so yeah ... it must definitely be true. :mf_rosetinted:

This was just posted in the French thread.

http://m.telestar.fr/2014/articles/news/mika-parle-de-son-amoureux-andy-comme-dans-tous-les-couples-on-a-des-jours-avec-27367

It's beginning to seem these pictures were no accident.

As long as I don't hear anything confirmed by Mika himself, I take everything with a big grain of salt.

As long as I don't hear anything confirmed by Mika himself, I take everything with a big grain of salt.

Well I don't understand, why the big mystery? Celebs have partners, and those partners are not always in the public eye. But we basically know who they are and what they do.

We could say it's more difficult for gay people, but I don't see why it needs to be, especially now they are legally able to marry if they want.

People have surmised that maybe Mika's partner isn't openly gay, that's why it's a secret, but really, who wouldn't want to be openly gay with Mika? If he doesn't want to be, then Mika can do better than him.

What I'm meaning here, is that the secrecy is so pointless. People accept that Mika is gay, they would accept his partner too and be happy for them.

Those that don't, don't count. It's really that simple.

His personal life was never going to be a secret forever. Nor does it need to be.

Good luck to them both if the rumours are true.

Poor man.....he took his lover to Paris,the city of love,walked around for hours through Marais,one of the most visited and crowded district,on a Sunday,looked into the cameras for many times,even matched his pants with his bf's sweater,and yet you still don't believe him...... :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by krysady

This was just posted in the French thread.

http://m.telestar.fr/2014/articles/news/mika-parle-de-son-amoureux-andy-comme-dans-tous-les-couples-on-a-des-jours-avec-27367

It's beginning to seem these pictures were no accident.

I think this interview is no accident, but the pics. If he would have wanted to disclose his BF officially there would have been other pics. And the name itself isn't quoted by him, its only in the text. At the moment it seems more like someone put 1 and 1 together.

Someday something like that had to happen, especially now as he is more known and therefore recognized. They can't meet only in closed rooms. But that doesn't make it right, he clearly said that he doesn't wanted his BF "in the public eye". And that should be respected by paps as long as he doesn't reveal his BF on his/their own terms. At least in an ideal world, we know that paps don't give a damn about it. And I know that I'm hypocritical in writing this, I've seen the pics, too.

Personally I think he shouldn't have made such a secret and that it made their life harder than easier. But it's their life and their relationship and therefore their decision.

Edited by DerMoment1608

Poor man.....he took his lover to Paris,the city of love,walked around for hours through Marais,one of the most visited and crowded district,on a Sunday,looked into the cameras for many times,even matched his pants with his bf's sweater,and yet you still don't believe him...... :mf_rosetinted:

I believe it when I hear it. :mf_rosetinted:

And don't get me wrong ... if it's true I'm very happy for the both of them and I wish them a long and happy life together ... but I just don't take things for granted based on some paparazzi pics and stories.

I sometimes walk around with people other than my bf. Does that mean I have a relationship with them ... no it doesn't. :aah:

But everyone is free to believe whatever they want.

Mika confirmed who his bf was a long time ago. He just didn't give a name.

I wasn't here yet a long time ago. :naughty:

And just wondering ... how can he confirm who is bf is without saying his name? He just pointed towards him and said 'you see that guy over there ... that's my bf'? :teehee:

I wasn't here yet a long time ago. :naughty:

And just wondering ... how can he confirm who is bf is without saying his name? He just pointed towards him and said 'you see that guy over there ... that's my bf'? :teehee:

Mika is always talking about his relationship, he even mentioned what he does for a living and the fact that he used to be a fan. The idea that Mika is so secretive about his life is false. We know all about his family and many of his friends so keeping a boyfriend a total mystery for 7 years from fans who've been following all that time would have been virtually impossible. The only thing that was a mystery to me was whether they were still together and how serious it was, etc. But Mika came out in 2012 and told the whole world that they were still together and still in love.

Anyway I hope whatever fallout they may have to deal with in their lives because of these pap pictures blows over quickly and it gives them some freedom in the end. I can understand any celeb wanting enough privacy that all the salacious details of their private life are not splashed over the front pages of tabloids day in and day out, but one shouldn't have to live in total secrecy.

Mika is always talking about his relationship, he even mentioned what he does for a living and the fact that he used to be a fan. The idea that Mika is so secretive about his life is false. We know all about his family and many of his friends so keeping a boyfriend a total mystery for 7 years from fans who've been following all that time would have been virtually impossible. The only thing that was a mystery to me was whether they were still together and how serious it was, etc. But Mika came out in 2012 and told the whole world that they were still together and still in love.

Anyway I hope whatever fallout they may have to deal with in their lives because of these pap pictures blows over quickly and it gives them some freedom in the end. I can understand any celeb wanting enough privacy that all the salacious details of their private life are not splashed over the front pages of tabloids day in and day out, but one shouldn't have to live in total secrecy.

well said, Christine:thumb_yello:

I totally agree :thumb_yello:

Well ... I must have missed that part then ... maybe because I'm not that interested in his personal life ... I'm more interested in his music. :teehee:

Anyway ... I just hope that paparazi will not start stalking them now and will leave them alone so that they can live their life the way they want to ... in privacy. :thumb_yello:

I haven't seen the pictures, but hope they are no accident and there are no fallouts on their relationship.

And I totally agree with you on the difference between privacy and (forced) secrecy :thumb_yello: