Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Well ... I must have missed that part then ... maybe because I'm not that interested in his personal life ... I'm more interested in his music. :teehee:

Well it's not like it was gossip published in tabloids. Mika was talking about it because he was promoting TOOL and the most important songs on the album are about his man. :naughty:

Well it's not like it was gossip published in tabloids. Mika was talking about it because he was promoting TOOL and the most important songs on the album are about his man. :naughty:

Yes, I know that ... but he did not indicate who his man was except that he was his OOL. Or did he? Maybe I should check the lyrics again. :naughty:

The Voice should be interesting today. Talk about there being a big elephant in the room.

My thoughts-I know they were totally taking a risk by being out together on a busy Paris street. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. I just feel bad that their privacy was invaded, and I hope there are no consequences.

I like hearing your reports about what a nice guy BF is. Ive just assumed from the beginning that he was the one because of the nice things you said about him.

Yes, I know that ... but he did not indicate who his man was except that he was his OOL. Or did he? Maybe I should check the lyrics again. :naughty:

Also if you look at the list of people he thanks in the liner of TOOL, BF is the first one listed after the Penniman family.:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by ceebs

Also if you look at the list of people he thanks in the liner of TOOL, BF is the first one listed after the Penniman family.:blush-anim-cl:

I never looked at that list ... the letters are too small ... I can't read them. :naughty:

Anyway ... I just hope that paparazi will not start stalking them now and will leave them alone so that they can live their life the way they want to ... in privacy. :thumb_yello:

I think there'll be less intrusion, after a couple of shots, unless they do something newsworthy in itself.

Anyway I hope whatever fallout they may have to deal with in their lives because of these pap pictures blows over quickly and it gives them some freedom in the end. I can understand any celeb wanting enough privacy that all the salacious details of their private life are not splashed over the front pages of tabloids day in and day out, but one shouldn't have to live in total secrecy.

Exactly. I don't think they've wanted privacy just because they're gay, but simply because they wanted privacy. I mean, I wouldn't like people following me around all day with a camera, snapping pics of me each and every moment, popping up while I'm eating dinner, shoving a camera or a pen and notepad in my face when all I'm trying to do is live my life. :dunno: I get a little glimmer of what it must be like now and then when I go to Disney World and it's not nice all the time, not at all. :no:

I think there'll be less intrusion, after a couple of shots, unless they do something newsworthy in itself.

I hope so!

No there is nothing in the lyrics that specific. :naughty: But the situation was this: Mika's promoting an album, Mika has made a very public and unequivocal statement that he is gay, his album is made up of love songs several of which are about his current relationship, Mika is discussing the songs and the circumstances of the songwriting ad nauseam because that's what he does every time he promotes an album. He went through a breakup, he fell back in love, he wrote these songs about his feelings. So obviously everyone interviewing him is asking about this person he's in a relationship with and hoping to get the scoop.

Mika is coy but it doesn't take much to identify someone who's been in his life for 7 years. If they had met 2 years ago it would have been different. But in 2007 Mika lived his whole life on the road and brought everyone he cared about with him. Also he invited fans into that world. He wasn't just an image on a TV screen that comes out to sign autographs for 2 minutes (if you're lucky :aah:). He was filming fans, conducting interviews with them to find out who they were and what they thought. Fans were interacting with everyone in his entourage at every gig, including with his bf.

Anyway ugh I'll stop now. It's just depressing me thinking about how things used to be when now we get our news about Mika from a f*cking tabloid. :sad:

My thoughts-I know they were totally taking a risk by being out together on a busy Paris street. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

The paps have taken very little interest in Mika. He got some attention in the UK in early 2007 but once they realized he wasn't getting drunk and getting into punchups or shagging anyone newsworthy they lost interest. Mika has solicited this attention by appearing on the Voice.

I agree... Mika is not an "interesting" popstar, from paparazzi's point of view... no scandals, drugs, many partners of stuff like that... I don't think they will be so interested in stalking him, after these pictures....

The paps have taken very little interest in Mika. He got some attention in the UK in early 2007 but once they realized he wasn't getting drunk and getting into punchups or shagging anyone newsworthy they lost interest. Mika has solicited this attention by appearing on the Voice.

okay, now I noticed we wrote sort of the same thing :wink2:

I agree... Mika is not an "interesting" popstar, from paparazzi's point of view... no scandals, drugs, many partners of stuff like that... I don't think they will be so interested in stalking him, after these pictures....

My feeling is that it will blow over pretty quickly. At least I hope.

Mika is always talking about his relationship, he even mentioned what he does for a living and the fact that he used to be a fan. The idea that Mika is so secretive about his life is false. We know all about his family and many of his friends so keeping a boyfriend a total mystery for 7 years from fans who've been following all that time would have been virtually impossible. The only thing that was a mystery to me was whether they were still together and how serious it was, etc. But Mika came out in 2012 and told the whole world that they were still together and still in love.

Anyway I hope whatever fallout they may have to deal with in their lives because of these pap pictures blows over quickly and it gives them some freedom in the end. I can understand any celeb wanting enough privacy that all the salacious details of their private life are not splashed over the front pages of tabloids day in and day out, but one shouldn't have to live in total secrecy.

Agreed with all of this :thumb_yello:

I'm also a bit relieved as well because I've always thought it a bit sad his bf wasn't there in photo ops where otherwise a partner will normally be. Of course this was always a decision left up to them as a couple, and if it continues to be so then that is their choice and I obvs respect it, but if any of that absence was fueled by fear over what ppl would think then I hope this news gives them a reason to see that they could be more open (if they want to ofc)

I'm also a bit relieved as well because I've always thought it a bit sad his bf wasn't there in photo ops where otherwise a partner will normally be. Of course this was always a decision left up to them as a couple, and if it continues to be so then that is their choice and I obvs respect it, but if any of that absence was fueled by fear over what ppl would think then I hope this news gives them a reason to see that they could be more open (if they want to ofc)

It will be interesting to see if they become more open now. I think theywill pretty much carry on as they have been.

I've thought the same thing as you. It's one thing to have privacy in your relationship, but another thing to keep the whole thing secret. It would be lovely if Mika and his bf were seen out together, attending events, or just out together, without worrying about being seen. But then, in private, just living a life together, away from the cameras.

I do think they can have the best of both worlds, and may God bless them in their relationship.

This was just posted in the French thread.

http://m.telestar.fr/2014/articles/news/mika-parle-de-son-amoureux-andy-comme-dans-tous-les-couples-on-a-des-jours-avec-27367

It's beginning to seem these pictures were no accident.

In it there is written clearly that "the coach of the Voice made an exception to the rule to remain very discreet about his relationship, and granted an interview to TV Star 100% confessions".

Maybe to avoid further stalkings. French paparazzi are very obstinate.

Edited by charlie20

In it there is written clearly that "the coach of the Voice made an exception to the rule to remain very discreet about his relationship, and granted an interview to TV Star 100% confessions".

Maybe to avoid further stalkings. French paparazzi are very obstinate.

That much is obvious.

But I would have thought if he wanted to reveal anything like this to media, he would have picked a classier magazine than a tabloid!