Mikasister

:naughty:

I don't know Deb... Probably a few more than the UK but then to be fair, the states ARE a lot bigger. :naughty: I probably agree with Silvers prediction.... But only the French speaking parts of Canada will be favoured of course. :mf_rosetinted:

I am sure Italy will be on his hit list Robi :thumb_yello:.

I remember Abby being very well catered for at the amazing Ms Robertina's :wink2::thumb_yello:

and what about YOUR hit list? :naughty:

:naughty:

I don't know Deb... Probably a few more than the UK but then to be fair, the states ARE a lot bigger. :naughty: I probably agree with Silvers prediction.... But only the French speaking parts of Canada will be favoured of course. :mf_rosetinted:

I am sure Italy will be on his hit list Robi :thumb_yello:.

I remember Abby being very well catered for at the amazing Ms Robertina's :wink2::thumb_yello:

Which basically mean Montreal and nothing else...

yes Silver, don't worry! :-)

it's with pesto and bechamelle, little pieces of green beans and potatoes, in layers...you'll like it :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

and what about YOUR hit list? :naughty:

You know how much I love you........ But my life is much more complicated now than it was. :mf_rosetinted: however, you will always be on my hit list if I could possibly make it. :huglove:

Which basically mean Montreal and nothing else...

Ah... About as prolific as his UK 'tour' then. :naughty:

Theres a.small country right. Besides Spain where u get stuffed in pastry aka fresh products remember?

I don't think he likes small countries :mf_rosetinted:

so, does that mean there'll be tour dates announced before the album is out? interesting... i wonder whether he'll combine the tour with promo work (interviews in the afternoon, gigs in the evening), around the album release date. if not, i doubt there'll be any dates outside italy and france. :mf_rosetinted:

so, does that mean there'll be tour dates announced before the album is out? interesting... i wonder whether he'll combine the tour with promo work (interviews in the afternoon, gigs in the evening), around the album release date. if not, i doubt there'll be any dates outside italy and france. :mf_rosetinted:

I just want a gig... :crossed:

Maybe he announces tour dates before the album is out, but those dates are summer festivals? :dunno: so he has plenty of time to do the promo work around the world...

Yes! I think so too! It would be the most suitable place for me as I live in Lombardy but I'm scared about the amount of fanatic people that are probably going to attend it! The only thing I hope is that he won't start his tour from Italy, so that many of the only-xfactor-fans (I mean the ones who only know a couple of his songs but wait for him everywhere only to be able to scream "you're soooo hot" every time he passes at least 100 meters away from them:sneaky2:) will hopefully have forgotten about him by then... :naughty:

Sooo right!!!!!! :doh: I hate fanatic italian people! I saw this kind of people at XF :sneaky2: so I hope to see Mika out of Italy for the next tour!!! Concerts in Italy are really unlivable!!!!! And I hate people who think that Mika is only an hot boy or the "cool XF judge"!

Hysteria and bad manners :shocked:

:thumb_yello:

You know how much I love you........ But my life is much more complicated now than it was. :mf_rosetinted: however, you will always be on my hit list if I could possibly make it. :huglove:

Ah... About as prolific as his UK 'tour' then. :naughty:

I don't think he likes small countries :mf_rosetinted:

Most of the international stars don't do huge Quebec tours... Some will do Quebec City, but that's about it. Those who do tour across the province are usually locals therefore they have plenty of time to do lenghty tours. It's a huge piece of land after all...

And somehow, I don't see Mika fitting really well with some parts or rural Quebec:naughty:

For me it would be helpful if the tour dates come out soon cause I could regard them at my holiday plan at work and we have to sign in till end of the year:sneaky2: However I will have three gigs in Montreal( if nothing will go wrong) like this year when all my plans could not be realized cause of my f... depressions, hope it will not happen again

Places such as Uk or Spain haven't had gigs in two years! I hope he doesn't go all out in France and Italy, or in weird islands

I'm all for UK gigs, but I would like to see him get back over to Australia again, it's long over due, also proper gigs in S. America.

Ireland is not weird! I mean islands such as the Faroe Islands

:blush-anim-cl: I've never been to Faroe Islands, even they're our "neighbours" But acc. to MFCers, who experienced MIKAs gig there, it was a special and spectacular event. And I think this is MIKA in a nutshell, to do something unexpected - so I really look forward to see his next tourlist ... :mikadas:

Love,love

me

I'm looking forward to the one UK date :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::teehee:

:teehee:

You're both awful.

How many do you predict we'll get over here in the US? :sad:

More than Oz, I'd wager...

I'm all for UK gigs, but I would like to see him get back over to Australia again, it's long over due, also proper gigs in S. America.

Yes to both. I'm not sure how he'd go in Oz to be honest. It'll be 5 years since the last concert on the 24th of this month.

I'm hoping he does weird islands, particularly this little one. :wink2:

But I know the chances of that are very slim.

Weird islands :teehee:

Does Australia count? Or are we just dangerous?

:lmfao::teehee:

More than Oz, I'd wager...

Yes to both. I'm not sure how he'd go in Oz to be honest. It'll be 5 years since the last concert on the 24th of this month.

Weird islands :teehee:

Does Australia count? Or are we just dangerous?

Weirdly dangerous or maybe just dangerously weird. :naughty: