Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Thanks for your explanation!

We always learn something new with Mika fans:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Yes, indeed - MIKA fans are amazing !! :wub2: Thanks for this little "history-lesson" - very interesting and sad ...:blink:

Love,love

me

News from Télé Star:

Mika parle de son amoureux Andy : "On a des jours avec et des jours sans"

http://m.telestar.fr/2014/articles/news/mika-parle-de-son-amoureux-andy-comme-dans-tous-les-couples-on-a-des-jours-avec-27367

There will be a full interview in Télé Star next Monday, April 14.

If you want or someone interested want to, I can do the translation of this interview's anticipation, because it is an interview authorized and granted by Mika (he saw that the paparazzi followed him and also found them stationed outside his house in London!!).

But for the full interview someone in France has to scan it.

If you want or someone interested want to, I can do the translation of this interview's anticipation, because it is an interview authorized and granted by Mika (he saw that the paparazzi followed him and also found them stationed outside his house in London!!).

That would be wonderful! Thank you!

in London too? :blink::doh:

Where did you learn that?

I read this a week or two ago in an article in French on web that spoke of his reservedness away from the stage and discretion about his private life,making reference to the Paris Match interview, and said that there was, however, someone who did not respect his privacy because he found paparazzi outside his apartment in London and Mika, gently but firmly sent them away.

I'll try to find that article again.

News from Télé Star:

Mika parle de son amoureux Andy : "On a des jours avec et des jours sans"

http://m.telestar.fr/2014/articles/news/mika-parle-de-son-amoureux-andy-comme-dans-tous-les-couples-on-a-des-jours-avec-27367

There will be a full interview in Télé Star next Monday, April 14.

I think it is absolutely inapropriate to 1/ post the link 2/ translate the interview, as long as we are not sure that Mika agreed on that. It's not because it's TéléStar that it's true and allowed.

in London too? :blink::doh:

Exactly, thanks Christine to be vigilant, could not think that things would come here so quickly!

I read this a week or two ago in an article in French on web that spoke of his reservedness away from the stage and discretion about his private life,making reference to the Paris Match interview, and said that there was, however, someone who did not respect his privacy because he found paparazzi outside his apartment in London and Mika, gently but firmly sent them away.

then I don't understand why it means that Mika allowed saying all these informations. Sorry charlie20, it's not against you, but I really think it's a bad idea to translate and post it now that we are not sure that Mika wants it to get public (talking about the name and everything)

I don't understand why this could mean that he agreed with the pictures or the name being told, except if he said it himself in the interview (that we don't have today, or did I miss something?)

What I am afraid of is that they take the interview they made before, where Mika maybe talked about his bf without giving his name, like he is usually doing, then they add the informations of the tabloïds, they shake, mix together, then people think it's coming from Mika himself.

That's why I think it would be better to wait for the real interview tomorrow, and that someone analyze it (finding if it's a quote or only a comment) before posting it and / or translating it here. That's also why I think we shouldn't do it with the interview's anticipation too.

Sorry, I think I can talk here in the name of many French fans who were with me yesterday at The Voice, we talked about it and we are very worried and ashamed of how the paparazzi acted. That's maybe why I'm "overreacting", sorry, if we see tomorrow that Mika is the one who said the name and details right in THIS interview, then I apologize in advance for what I have said today

(I won't be able to do it tomorrow as I will not be on MFC and Twitter for 2 weeks, just saying in case you miss me :mf_rosetinted::wink2:)

Edited by Alireine

I agree with you 100 percent, Ailreine.

I just can't believe that if he was going to give this information he'd do it with a tabloid, especially with the relationship he's had with reputable magazines like Vogue and Paris Match.

I just feel so bad for him, I know he's a big boy, and he takes the risk every time he heads out in public, but it's just not fair. I hope he bounces back soon.

I don't understand why this could mean that he agreed with the pictures or the name being told, except if he said it himself in the interview (that we don't have today, or did I miss something?)

Yes, I'm a little unclear on that as well, Melanie. And no, I haven't seen the Telestar article yet. :dunno:

\

What I am afraid of is that they take the interview they made before, where Mika maybe talked about his bf without giving his name, like he is usually doing, then they add the informations of the tabloïds, they shake, mix together, then people think it's coming from Mika himself.

That's why I think it would be better to wait for the real interview tomorrow, and that someone analyze it (finding if it's a quote or only a comment) before posting it and / or translating it here.

I think that's better, too. From what we can see so far, without the actual Telestar article, it does sound like they've just taken what Mika's said previously in other interviews and mashed it up in another way, to go along with these paparazzi photos. We'll know soon enough tomorrow, I guess. :wink2:

(I won't be able to do it tomorrow as I will not be on MFC and Twitter for 2 weeks, just saying in case you miss me :mf_rosetinted::wink2:)

Aww, I'll miss you! Going somewhere exciting? Hope it's fun! :huglove:

Yes, I'm a little unclear on that as well, Melanie. And no, I haven't seen the Telestar article yet. :dunno:

\

I think that's better, too. From what we can see so far, without the actual Telestar article, it does sound like they've just taken what Mika's said previously in other interviews and mashed it up in another way, to go along with these paparazzi photos. We'll know soon enough tomorrow, I guess. :wink2:

Aww, I'll miss you! Going somewhere exciting? Hope it's fun! :huglove:

Thanks Deb, I'm relieved to know that :huglove::huglove:

Going to Togo for my sister's wedding, yeah!!! :woot_jump:

That's why I think it would be better to wait for the real interview tomorrow, and that someone analyze it (finding if it's a quote or only a comment) before posting it and / or translating it here. That's also why I think we shouldn't do it with the interview's anticipation too.

Sorry, I think I can talk here in the name of many French fans who were with me yesterday at The Voice, we talked about it and we are very worried and ashamed of how the paparazzi acted. That's maybe why I'm "overreacting", sorry, if we see tomorrow that Mika is the one who said the name and details right in THIS interview, then I apologize in advance for what I have said today

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

and I already miss you sooooo much :huglove:. Have a save trip and lots of fun.

:thumb_yello:

Enjoy your trip! It will be a wonderful experience :wub2:

Sorry, I did not find it. Recently I did the cleaning on my pc and almost all chronology has been deleted.

It was on a blog (which I found by chance while I was looking for something else), where there was a collection of articles about The Voice.

I think it was a scan of a paper magazine, it was a nice article, just saying that unlike his image of colorful and effervescent showman from the tv or his stage performances, in his private life he is tranquil and reserved, but recently his privacy was disrupted.I’ll try to search it again, but I’m not sure to find it again.

About Telestar, you all are right, it's better to wait the real article/interview, even if , - and I say this without any desire to polemic or controversy, but just what I understood, but of course I may be very wrong - what is written there does not seem the same as what Mika's said previously in other interviews, in my opinion.Clarifications more than anything else, and small additions (moreover sensible and reasonable).But in the anticipation and cover no paparazzi photos.It says that it's an interview given by him to the magazine, so if it isn't true they are very dishonest.So we'll wait and see.

I think if this was his decision maybe it was to rid those "vultures" of them , agreeing to an interview if they left him alone and his partner.But there are other vultures, obviously.Just an hypothesis :dunno:

About Telestar, you all are right, it's better to wait the real article/interview, even if , - and I say this without any desire to polemic or controversy, but just what I understood, but of course I may be very wrong - what is written there does not seem the same as what Mika's said previously in other interviews, in my opinion.Clarifications more than anything else, and small additions (moreover sensible and reasonable).But in the anticipation and cover no paparazzi photos.It says that it's an interview given by him to the magazine, so if it isn't true they are very dishonest.So we'll wait and see.

I think if this was his decision maybe it was to rid those "vultures" of them , agreeing to an interview if they left him alone and his partner.But there are other vultures, obviously.Just an hypothesis :dunno:

I think nobody has anything against the interview itself. I'm just worried that a real interview he agreed with was merged with photos and informations he didn't agree with, like Alireine wrote. If that won't be the case in the magazine, than everything is okay.

(And what I tried to say when I said it seems like other interviews, was only that it seems he didn't reveal much more in the parts that were quotes than in other interviews, not that they copied)

Sorry, I did not find it.

It's okay, thanks for looking. I was just wondering if you had read somewhere that Mika had actually said that he authorized an interview BECAUSE he knew the pics would leak but it sounds like that is still unclear at this point,

I'm just worried that a real interview he agreed with was merged with photos and informations he didn't agree with, like Alireine wrote.

Yes it does sound like this is what has happened to me. I guess we'll see.

It's okay, thanks for looking. I was just wondering if you had read somewhere that Mika had actually said that he authorized an interview BECAUSE he knew the pics would leak but it sounds like that is still unclear at this point

No, I had only read about the paparazzi outside his home in London.

You're right, we'll see when the interview comes out.

The interview is out, and no mention to his partner's name... so I guess the press just put the paps pics and the name together to make more *interesting* news :wait:

Jerks.:blowup: