Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Maybe he noticed he still has too much to prepare for the tour and called in sick. Guess it wasn't an important interview? I hope he's well now, he'll probably get a cold during the tour anyway, like every time. :aah:

Btw, where are these new pix of mika with his family from, that i had seen on fb? Was it at that french tv show?

The pic are from Vivement Dimanche :)

• Like 1

Maybe he noticed he still has too much to prepare for the tour and called in sick. Guess it wasn't an important interview? I hope he's well now, he'll probably get a cold during the tour anyway, like every time. :aah:

Btw, where are these new pix of mika with his family from, that i had seen on fb? Was it at that french tv show?

Since he was in Paris the day before, well into the night, and had a press conference with Imagine for Margo today, guess it didn't make sense to go to Milan for a ten minutes interview...

• Like 3

Since he was in Paris the day before, well into the night, and had a press conference with Imagine for Margo today, guess it didn't make sense to go to Milan for a ten minutes interview...

Oh gosh this guy works too much these days... except those TV appearances and interviews he has to prepare his upcoming concerts.....

why he's pushing himself that much.... I'm worried ..

Edited by Yuna

Oh gosh this guy works too much these days... except those TV appearances and interviews he has to prepare his upcoming concerts.....

why he's pushing himself that much.... I'm worried ..

He seems to thrive on being busy. But he should concentrate on the tour if he needs to prioritize. 

• Like 1

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153237393478040.1073741918.6006248039&type=3&pnref=story

Today Mika was in Paris with the Imagine For Margo - Children without Cancer foundation holding a press conference to raise awareness and funds for this disease.

Mika spoke about the beautiful campaign he shot with Peter Lindbergh and the “little warriors” in Camargue for the foundation.

It was an incredibly moving experience. And all the films and videos are full of emotion and hope.

We hope you'll join us in supporting the campaign ♥

11988188_10153237393908040_6642345376215

The details are #75 :bye:

post-18723-0-75298200-1442012060_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-96194300-1442012062_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-73860100-1442012064_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-69706600-1442012065_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45881500-1442012068_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-22568200-1442012078_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45348800-1442012080_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-95990600-1442012384_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-22915200-1442012402_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-39377900-1442012412_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-93711200-1442012421_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-67075800-1442012438_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Tonight at 11:45pm I'll be on @pauldeleeuw1962 with his brand new show. Pas op boot de bier douche

COz9QdfWgAEKPay.jpg

Toute mon admiration et ma tendresse #clairechazal @Claire_Chazal

@Claire_Chazal ...personnellement aussi. Vous restez une icône du journalisme en France.

@claire_chazal Triste d'apprendre que ce soir est votre dernier JT. Vous avez compté dans les moments clé de ma carrière et.

Ahd he's following a fan again :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister

I just don't understand why he even does that from time to time...

And you know what? When I do something, he doesnt even see it, but somebody does something or sends him a mesaage he sees that or follows that person. I know saying this is a little bit stupid(he's busy, or cant see all of them..) but how does he see this? I just dont understand, it is not fair! :/ yeah I am a little bit stupid for saying this :D

• Like 2

I just don't understand why he even does that from time to time...

I'm 99% sure that he's doing that by mistake sometimes... I run an official twitter account and whenever I check that one I accidentally press Favorite button or Retweet button by mistake... no wonder you accidentally press 'follow' button  :naughty:  It just happens sometimes and it's not easy to realize it at that moment. 

His hands are pretty big...you know... especially when compare to iphone buttons  :teehee:

Another thing I'm pretty sure is - He's such a stalker and he occasionally checks message to him or tag mika or mikasounds ....  :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 1

I'm 99% sure that he's doing that by mistake sometimes... I run an official twitter account and whenever I check that one I accidentally press Favorite button or Retweet button by mistake... no wonder you accidentally press 'follow' button :naughty: It just happens sometimes and it's not easy to realize it at that moment.

His hands are pretty big...you know... especially when compare to iphone buttons :teehee:

Another thing I'm pretty sure is - He's such a stalker and he occasionally checks message to him or tag mika or mikasounds .... :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe you are right :) actually it was the first thing that came to my mind, accidentally pressing, but sometimes he does it intentionally, I think. I dont know :D If he is a stalker... at least it hasnt come across to me :D :D lol

Not a Mika tweet, but one from Paul de Leeuw:

pdl @pauldeleeuw1962

Maandagmorgen en zin in? Koffie! (Monday morning and feel like ? Coffee!) http://t.co/nku9yQiZVv">pic.twitter.com/nku9yQiZVv</a></p>—

CO2FeiTWIAAH0PP.jpg

These are stills from the show 'Kun je het al zien?' from Paul de Leeuw (a Dutch television host).

The recording of the show took place yesterday... you can watch the show over here: 
http://www.npo.nl/kun-je-het-al-zien/13-09-2015/VARA_101376446

Mika is on at:

- 21:07 Staring at the sun and an interview

- 51:00 Stardust (a duet with Paul de Leeuw) and the card game: the contestant that flipped the card with the highest value, was allowed to throw a tankard (?) of beer to the other contestant (at the end Mika took a water gun filled with mayonnaise and squirted it on Paul de Leeuw).

• Like 4

Io e il mio amico Fedez abbiamo un messaggio importante… guardate! on.fb.me/1Ot9kGy

The post on FB must be geotagged,but the message it's about a collaboration between Mika and Fedez for a song called Beautiful Disaster,you can watch the video here : https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/643775317652447233/pu/vid/1280x720/On0_CQVBNzSMin2T.mp4

Fedez also tweeted about it : https://twitter.com/Fedez/status/643775492684955648

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

They say they had a whole marketing plan but Fedez busted it cause he disclosed it by mistake; Mika says like whatever as your marketing policies are better than mine at the moment   :biggrin2:

Anyway, the song name will be Beautiful Disaster and it will be released after Fedez's single, which is called 21 grammi. 

Edited by Elwendin
  • Like 2

Teams working hard to put the finishing touches to the AMAZING new set for the tour - I hope you like it! #MikaTour

New tour sounds like it will be very exciting!  I'm so disappointed I can't go, but I look forward to reading gig reports.  :wink2:

Also BTW there are some ongoing competitions to win tickets happening on FB too... see you soon!! #MikaTour http://on.fb.me/1BJKQSr 

2x Paris, Luxembourg, Toulouse (Bikini), Milan & Lyon all SOLD OUT! Thank you <3 Few tickets left for the others! http://on.fb.me/1EEHN24 

Rehearsals are under way! Which show are you coming to? #MikaTour

• Like 1