Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

I wonder if they will announce information about Grenoble soon, if it's cancelled as well I will travel home sooner than planned. I really hope he can do as best for his health... He sounded good in Madrid, it was a fantastic show. But looked his face in the end and realized he had given his everything, he looked exhausted. This tour is hard, shows are long. Hope he is able to rest his voice now, he must be worried Paris and London coming.

• Like 3

I'm sad for him. But health is the most important before all.

Dammage for fans which have waiting this gig.

But he did so much concerts and interviews.....23 in one mounth, it's so crazy !

Edited by Emelyne412

yes, sorry for all who are there :hug:

MIKA
8 Min ·

***MARSEILLE POSTPONED***

It is with sadness that we have to announce tonight's show has had to be postponed. Mika was unwell since yesterday and this evening he had an emergency doctor's appointment. The doctor confirmed he is suffering from rhinopharyngitis and inflamed vocal chords and has advised him to postpone tonight or risk damage.

If there was any way we could do the show we would. We are sorry to all fans with tickets tonight and those already at the venue. We'll reschedule the show as soon as we can, tickets will be valid for the new date or please speak to your ticket vendor about a refund.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry to hear that, it sounds that he's immunity is not very good. Actually, reishi is very useful in improving the immunity, and the reishi extract is sold in many places, hope someone can tell him that and let him try it, maybe it will help.

1. Extrêmement frustré et désolé de devoir annulé deux soir de suite. Mais il y a vraiment pas de choix.

Je suis attristé d'annoncer que je dois annuler mon concert à Grenoble de ce soir à cause d'une inflammation des cordes vocales

More

Edited by yang

he musn´t effort his throad cause he ´s eating very bad. And his voice is principal. so much high. the food and drink are bad in so many countries. he estuvo magnifico en Spain Gran Concert the Best i neveer have seen.

Dopo 3 giorni di essere malato a letto, mi sveglio con la notizia che #BeautifulDisaster e subito #1!!!!!

(After three days of being sick in bed, I wake up to the news that #BeautifulDisaster is #1 rigth away!!!)

È una canzone che ho scritto con @Fedez e Skyler Stonestreet, con chi ho scroto Good Guys

(It's a song I wrote with Fedez and Skyler Stonestreet with whom I wrote* Good Guys)

Questa notizia è molto più efficace che gli antibiotici ;)#BeautifulDisaster

(This news is much more effective than antibiotics ;) )

Merda merda merda scritto non scrotto PERDONATE MI!!!!!

(s**t s**t s**t, written not "scrotto" Forgive me!!!)

*scroto in Italian means scrotum.... big typo..!

Edited by *Vv*
  • Like 1

Dopo 3 giorni di essere malato a letto, mi sveglio con la notizia che #BeautifulDisaster e subito #1!!!!!

(After three days of being sick in bed, I wake up to the news that #BeautifulDisaster is #1 rigth away!!!)

È una canzone che ho scritto con @Fedez e Skyler Stonestreet, con chi ho scroto Good Guys

(It's a song I wrote with Fedez and Skyler Stonestreet with whom I wrote* Good Guys)

Questa notizia è molto più efficace che gli antibiotici ;)#BeautifulDisaster

(This news is much more effective than antibiotics ;) )

Merda merda merda scritto non scrotto PERDONATE MI!!!!!

(s**t s**t s**t, written not "scrotto" Forgive me!!!)

*scroto in Italian means scrotum.... big typo..!

I'm Italian and if I were to make fun of all Italians who make mistakes in grammar and pronunciation in Italian, I would never finish!  :biggrin2:  And with the Italians who don't know or understand English, or any other language, for that matter, it's even worse!  :naughty: 

Why on social networks and in media too they must always emphasize every time he makes those mistakes, both of grammar (although this is clearly a typo, because just before he wrote it in the right way) and pronunciation, which are practically inevitable for him, for obvious reasons? Really, after two years, it's no longer funny!

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 3

I'm Italian and if I were to make fun of all Italians who make mistakes in grammar and pronunciation in Italian, I would never finish!  :biggrin2:  And with the Italians who don't know or understand English, or any other language, for that matter, it's even worse!  :naughty: 

Why on social networks and in media too they must always emphasize every time he makes those mistakes, both of grammar (although this is clearly a typo, because just before he wrote it in the right way) and pronunciation, which are practically inevitable for him, for obvious reasons? Really, after two years, it's no longer funny!

I don't think people make fun of Mika because of his mistakes, but because his slips are (unfortunately) always about double meanings.

2764.png1f44d.png1f3fd.png Love this! Thank you @Dezeen @StudioJobPR http://tinyurl.com/o7gq8db 

proxy.jpg?t=HBhGaHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy5kZXpl

Hours hours hours of work 1f630.png (don't ruin it in one show MIKA!) https://instagram.com/p/8tMzzYziC9/ 

10852706_856354377793467_1862452053_n.jp

Backstage Toulouse insanely amazing suit made for the tour by maisonvalentino @ Le Phare https://instagram.com/p/8tL3rLTiAf/ 

12093647_609878202487999_1619137266_n.jp

BANG maisonvalentino https://instagram.com/p/8tL2bOTiAd/ 

12132684_474215396092075_321320507_n.jpg

MIKA official Retweeted

Whatever you think of US intervention, reality now is Russia, Iran & Saudi will decide Syria's future. 300k dead. Was it worth it?

I know what it is but not what it's for..

I dunno what snap chat is. Kill me now. I'm getting old

• Like 2

I don't think people make fun of Mika because of his mistakes, but because his slips are (unfortunately) always about double meanings.

And for this reason even more embarrassing, (but many people make it regardless, also of his way of speaking Italian) so why retweet hundred thousand times and talk about it even in the media? I remember his expression in "Le Invasioni Barbariche" when people in the audience laughed at one of his mistakes in pronunciation and it wasn't funny. Obviously this is only my opinion, but I think it isn't funny, this continuous make fun of him, because some are continuing, do you know? He isn't an idiot.

But if you saw on socials lately you have seen that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!

(Che figura di m...., noi Italiani, e soprattutto dopo quello che è successo quest'estate! God, that's seriously cringeworthy!, for us Italians, and especially after what happened this summer!)  :facepalm:

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1

And for this reason even more embarrassing, (but many people make it regardless, also of his way of speaking Italian) so why retweet hundred thousand times and talk about it even in the media? I remember his expression in "Le Invasioni Barbariche" when people in the audience laughed at one of his mistakes in pronunciation and it wasn't funny. Obviously this is only my opinion, but I think it isn't funny, this continuous make fun of him, because some are continuing, do you know? He isn't an idiot.

But if you saw on socials lately you have seen that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!

(Che figura di m...., noi Italiani, e soprattutto dopo quello che è successo quest'estate! God, that's seriously cringeworthy!, for us Italians, and especially after what happened this summer!) :facepalm:

I totally agree with you... I don't have a lot of humour for this kind of things :huglove:

• Like 1

And for this reason even more embarrassing, (but many people make it regardless, also of his way of speaking Italian) so why retweet hundred thousand times and talk about it even in the media? I remember his expression in "Le Invasioni Barbariche" when people in the audience laughed at one of his mistakes in pronunciation and it wasn't funny. Obviously this is only my opinion, but I think it isn't funny, this continuous make fun of him, because some are continuing, do you know? He isn't an idiot.

But if you saw on socials lately you have seen that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!

(Che figura di m...., noi Italiani, e soprattutto dopo quello che è successo quest'estate! God, that's seriously cringeworthy!, for us Italians, and especially after what happened this summer!) :facepalm:

I think there's a difference though, one thing is when it happens in a tv show and the audience laughs and another thing is when it happens on twitter and I'll tell you why: for some people (like me) laughing is such an instinctive reaction that you can't really control even when it can be very embarrassing. I always laugh when people stumble or fall down or make mistakes while talking and it almost got me in trouble many times because, especially when someone gets hurt, there's really nothing to laugh about and people get mad at me. Call me stupid or childish, but as I said it's something that happens on its own and I can't really help it. That being said, I therefore think it's not that serious if people giggle a bit as a reaction to some of his mistakes which can be cute or funny sometimes, it lasts two seconds and it's over. But yeah, I agree there's no need for people to tweet him their comments and stuff. He made a mistake, it made you laugh, what's the use of letting him know? My point here is that when people can't help but spontaneously giggle to his mistakes and he's there, it may not be nice but there's nothing you can really do about it, but if he's not there and they take the time to write him a tweet, then they're doing it on purpose.

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 2

And for this reason even more embarrassing, (but many people make it regardless, also of his way of speaking Italian) so why retweet hundred thousand times and talk about it even in the media? I remember his expression in "Le Invasioni Barbariche" when people in the audience laughed at one of his mistakes in pronunciation and it wasn't funny. Obviously this is only my opinion, but I think it isn't funny, this continuous make fun of him, because some are continuing, do you know? He isn't an idiot.

But if you saw on socials lately you have seen that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!

(Che figura di m...., noi Italiani, e soprattutto dopo quello che è successo quest'estate! God, that's seriously cringeworthy!, for us Italians, and especially after what happened this summer!)  :facepalm:

I think there's a difference though, one thing is when it happens in a tv show and the audience laughs and another thing is when it happens on twitter and I'll tell you why:for some people (like me) laughing is such an instinctive reaction that you can't really control even when  it can be very embarrassing. I always laugh when people stumble or fall down or make mistakes while talking and it almost got me in trouble many times because, especially when someone gets hurt, there's really nothing to laugh about and people get mad at me. Call me stupid or childish, but as I said it's something that happens on its own and I can't really help it. That being said, I therefore think it's not that serious if people giggle a bit as a reaction to some of his mistakes which can be cute or funny sometimes, it lasts two seconds and it's over. But yeah, I agree there's no need for people to tweet him their comments and stuff. He made a mistake, it made you laugh, what's the use of letting him know? My point here is that when people can't help but spontaneously giggle to his mistakes and he's there, it may not be nice but there's nothing you can really do about it, but if he's not there and they take the time to write him a tweet, then they're doing it on purpose.

I'm not on Twitter, but yesterday I saw a picture on Facebook and I get what you mean. Anyway I think that people who spend their time writing obscene novels or drawing obscene comics or pictures are simply stupid, regardless any possible mistake in Mika's Italian, and I refuse to pay them attention.

What they write is what they think and it's all in their narrow minds, it has nothing to do with what Mika says.

This being said, as Alyara writes sometimes smiling or laughing when you hear something peculiar is a spontaneous reaction and I dont' think there's something wrong as long as it all ends there. Going on and on for days about these silly things and adding more details is something different, and imo relates to bullying in general and not to Mika specifically.

when I saw that picture yesterday I really felt ashamed, but Mika is a smart guy and I'm sure he can tell the ignorant people from the sensitive ones.

I haven't seen any pictures or something, so i can't comment on that - but about the spontaneous reaction to bad pronounciations, certainly no one has to feel bad about it, just remember mika's reaction to "willy willy". :mf_rosetinted:

I think there's a difference though, one thing is when it happens in a tv show and the audience laughs and another thing is when it happens on twitter and I'll tell you why: for some people (like me) laughing is such an instinctive reaction that you can't really control even when it can be very embarrassing. I always laugh when people stumble or fall down or make mistakes while talking and it almost got me in trouble many times because, especially when someone gets hurt, there's really nothing to laugh about and people get mad at me. Call me stupid or childish, but as I said it's something that happens on its own and I can't really help it. That being said, I therefore think it's not that serious if people giggle a bit as a reaction to some of his mistakes which can be cute or funny sometimes, it lasts two seconds and it's over. But yeah, I agree there's no need for people to tweet him their comments and stuff. He made a mistake, it made you laugh, what's the use of letting him know? My point here is that when people can't help but spontaneously giggle to his mistakes and he's there, it may not be nice but there's nothing you can really do about it, but if he's not there and they take the time to write him a tweet, then they're doing it on purpose.

I'm not on Twitter, but yesterday I saw a picture on Facebook and I get what you mean. Anyway I think that people who spend their time writing obscene novels or drawing obscene comics or pictures are simply stupid, regardless any possible mistake in Mika's Italian, and I refuse to pay them attention.

What they write is what they think and it's all in their narrow minds, it has nothing to do with what Mika says.

This being said, as Alyara writes sometimes smiling or laughing when you hear something peculiar is a spontaneous reaction and I dont' think there's something wrong as long as it all ends there. Going on and on for days about these silly things and adding more details is something different, and imo relates to bullying in general and not to Mika specifically.

when I saw that picture yesterday I really felt ashamed, but Mika is a smart guy and I'm sure he can tell the ignorant people from the sensitive ones.

Yes, this is the point. Between a giggle or a spontaneous laughter that lasts one minute and - il "prenderlo continuamente in giro" - continuously make fun of (mock/ridicule) him on socials and media whenever he makes a mistake there is a a big difference. For the last error, the "scritto" typo, they are continuing from Saturday. Also there are a few that ape him for the way he speaks Italian, as if he were an idiot. It's a stupid thing, not funny at all, but I think too that "Mika is a smart guy and I'm sure he can tell the ignorant people from the sensitive ones."

Moreover, when I said "that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!" , I was talking, maybe you know, about those offensive photoshopped pictures, manips with images and phrases of sexual nature, which are now everywhere, on socials, tagged to him, for a few days. Awfully disrespectful. I hope that they'll stop soon, but I'm not very optimistic about it, until someone intervenes and tells them clearly to stop.  :dunno:

Edited by charlie20

Yes, this is the point. Between a giggle or a spontaneous laughter that lasts one minute and - il "prenderlo continuamente in giro" - continuously make fun of (mock/ridicule) him on socials and media whenever he makes a mistake there is a a big difference. For the last error, the "scritto" typo, they are continuing from Saturday. Also there are a few that ape him for the way he speaks Italian, as if he were an idiot. It's a stupid thing, not funny at all, but I think too that "Mika is a smart guy and I'm sure he can tell the ignorant people from the sensitive ones."

Moreover, when I said "that now they are "having fun" with something even worse and distasteful/offensive, tagging it/them to him, without any respect. There's a limit to everything!" , I was talking, maybe you know, about those offensive photoshopped pictures, manips with images and phrases of sexual nature, which are now everywhere, on socials, tagged to him, for a few days. Awfully disrespectful. I hope that they'll stop soon, but I'm not very optimistic about it, until someone intervenes and tells them clearly to stop.

When I read this, I'm happy that I never see those tweets and pictures. Since I have no twitteraccount and hardly use Facebook I'm blissfully unaware of all the distasteful things that are said and done on social media. Hopefully Mika is too (or "smart enough etc. etc.

When I read this, I'm happy that I never see those tweets and pictures. Since I have no twitteraccount and hardly use Facebook I'm blissfully unaware of all the distasteful things that are said and done on social media. Hopefully Mika is too (or "smart enough etc. etc.

Me neither, but my sister yes and she said it to me, to made me see them (but everyone can see them even without having an account).I hope too that Mika isn't too bothered by it, he's an intelligent man. It's just that I am disappointed that these things happen here in Italy. 

Edited by charlie20

Stupid people has always been there and sadly will always be, the only difference is that now with internet and social media they're there for the whole world to see. Before social media existed, it was nearly impossible for people to reach their idols, now it's even too easy and although this can be a way to make people feel closer to them and to see them more as normal human beings, it also makes it a hell of a lot easier for stupids to tell them all kinds of stupid or disrespectful things

• Like 3

Me neither, but my sister yes and she said it to me, to made me see them (but everyone can see them even without having an account).I hope too that Mika isn't too bothered by it, he's an intelligent man. It's just that I am disappointed that these things happen here in Italy.

I completely understand that you are disappointed. I feel bad too ( and strangely enough also fascinated) when I see things like that. That's why I stay away from social media. I'd never never want to be famous like Mika or other public figures and I often wonder how he can cope with the effects of his fame. Probably by not reading or watching everything that is said about him.
  • Like 1

Stupid people has always been there and sadly will always be, the only difference is that now with internet and social media they're there for the whole world to see. Before social media existed, it was nearly impossible for people to reach their idols, now it's even too easy and although this can be a way to make people feel closer to them and to see them more as normal human beings, it also makes it a hell of a lot easier for stupids to tell them all kinds of stupid or disrespectful things

This is the trouble with social media.  I don't look at Facebook very often so I haven't seen the pictures, and I don't want to either.  It's sad that this kind of thing should happen, though.  As said before, some of his pronunciation mistakes can be cute and funny, and obviously some people can't help laughing.  A bit of harmless teasing will do no wrong, but sometimes it can be taken too far and can turn to bullying.  It's really horrible when this mocking is available for the whole world to see.  I feel humiliated for Mika.  I hope the pictures can be taken down.

• Like 1