Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

@mikainstagram

"Tonight Paris! #HeavenTour designed in collaboration with the incredible STUDIO JOB! Many more pictures and details coming soon. Also in collaboration with Maison Valentino and street carnival theatre company Ocagiuliva from San Giovanni in Persiceto. @studiojobpr"

12042659_869520176430763_741641434530704

• Like 3

A Greg Wells tweet retweeted by Mika

I am donating in an EBay auction to have your song produced by me in my studio. Every penny goes to Syrian refugees

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321868440259?ul_noapp=true

:thumb_yello: Thanks for telling this here!  :hug: I do hope Greg will be hugely overpaid for these studio day!! :)  I would also love if MIKA wrote, and recorded,  a special song, with Greg, and donated it all to the Syrian refugees - "his people"... :wub:

Love,love

me

I read back and I can't find those September 18th tweets , but maybe they are geotagged? :dunno:

Melachi%20and%20Amira%20Rennes_zpswdviro

Mel%20and%20Amira_zpsavavyvra.png

He was apologizing for his show starting late due to a power problem and sharing a pic of his dogs backstage.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:thumb_yello: Thanks for telling this here!  :hug: I do hope Greg will be hugely overpaid for these studio day!! :)  I would also love if MIKA wrote, and recorded,  a special song, with Greg, and donated it all to the Syrian refugees - "his people"... :wub:

Love,love

me

That would be a great idea. I hope it happens.

Staserra su @SkyUno ci sono le ultime audizioni di @XFactor_Italia! Ne vedremo delle belle, siete pronti? #XF9

RT #MikaHeavenTour https://instagram.com/p/8BDwAGziHT/ 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

In the car listening to mixes of my new Symphonic album & am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! The project I am most proud of so far

CP6c_OFo_Wo_AAGTv.jpg

Non vedo l'ora di salire sul palco del Forum stasera! Milano, ci vediamo fra qualche ora :)

• Like 2

maisonvalentino's photo https://instagram.com/p/8Ksromvt6m/ 

11887260_1633910103525234_1896160092_n.j

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  Sep 28

Mamamia @MaisonValentino Grazie di cuore per I vestiti di #HeavenTour sono meravigliosi

I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight! Wahooooooooo!!!!! 1f60a.png1f60e.png

@CupcakeDeLaVie happy bday ;)

• 2 weeks later...

J'ai tout essayé jusqu'à la dernière minute pour pouvoir chanter ce soir et donc je m'excuse pour l'annonce tardive

je suis attristé d'annoncer que je dois annuler mon concert ce soir à cause d'une inflammation des cordes vocales

A tous mes fans de Marseille

:tears:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  3m3 minutes ago

J'ai tout essayé jusqu'à la dernière minute pour pouvoir chanter ce soir et donc je m'excuse pour l'annonce tardive

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  5m5 minutes ago

je suis attristé d'annoncer que je dois annuler mon concert ce soir à cause d'une inflammation des cordes vocales

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds  6m6 minutes ago

A tous mes fans de Marseille

:tears:

We were only saying yesterday how well his voice was holding up. He was certainly on top form in Madrid.

So sorry for the fans, especially all those seeing it for the first time. :huglove:

yes, sorry for all who are there :hug:

MIKA
8 Min ·

***MARSEILLE POSTPONED***
It is with sadness that we have to announce tonight's show has had to be postponed. Mika was unwell since yesterday and this evening he had an emergency doctor's appointment. The doctor confirmed he is suffering from rhinopharyngitis and inflamed vocal chords and has advised him to postpone tonight or risk damage.
If there was any way we could do the show we would. We are sorry to all fans with tickets tonight and those already at the venue. We'll reschedule the show as soon as we can, tickets will be valid for the new date or please speak to your ticket vendor about a refund.
Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Littlelady
  • Like 1