Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Instagram

https://instagram.com/p/7WNU--TiFP/( Twitter https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/641022895947386881 )

mikainstagram Just finished shooting the most amazing night scene in Marseille train station! Meanwhile in the time Valentino Couture atelier work is buzzing away on costumes for my new tour! Here is the incredible team, with a little guest visitor Stella Piccioli ;)

11909428_1040478879309617_910311473_n.jp

I wonder what he's shooting. My bet is promo for The Voice or another French advert I hope it's an All She Wants video, though. :o

Edited by ItsMichaeeel

Wait, what?? Valentino suits again for the winter tour?? Bummer! I was so happy he dumped his suits for his casual look again. I so hope the new suits are for the TV shows and that he meant something else by ''costumes''

• Like 3

...Oh!  :lmfao: I didn't know about that. (My French is bad!) 

Ah well, I guess all I can do is keep wishing for an All She Wants video.

Well at least he's preparing for the tour. That's good to know. I don't think ASW is a single exactly. It's just getting played in the UK on R2. But if it gets downloaded by enough people, and talked about as well, maybe he'll do a video.

• Like 2

Wait, what?? Valentino suits again for the winter tour?? Bummer! I was so happy he dumped his suits for his casual look again. I so hope the new suits are for the TV shows and that he meant something else by ''costumes''

Uff... I hoped he would wear something totally different for the next tour :tears: 

• Like 4

Well at least he's preparing for the tour. That's good to know. I don't think ASW is a single exactly. It's just getting played in the UK on R2. But if it gets downloaded by enough people, and talked about as well, maybe he'll do a video.

Ken Bruce said it was the new single a couple of weeks back.

:sad:

I like his suits, I just wish he'd vary what he wears a bit more.  He looks great in a simple t-shirt and jeans.

I like his suits, I just wish he'd vary what he wears a bit more.  He looks great in a simple t-shirt and jeans.

Of course he does look good in suits, but please... during concerts? They may be good for TV shows as I said, but they don't let him move around that much on stage when he usually jumps and dances. And then I like his style, his colorful accessories, his bracelets and necklaces... ok, you got the point XD

• Like 6

Of course he does look good in suits, but please... during concerts? They may be good for TV shows as I said, but they don't let him move around that much on stage when he usually jumps and dances. And then I like his style, his colorful accessories, his bracelets and necklaces... ok, you got the point XD

I totally agree with what you said! I really love his suits, but I don't think they're appropriate for a concert... It's different.

• Like 1

I totally agree with what you said! I really love his suits, but I don't think they're appropriate for a concert... It's different.

Maybe he's done some sort of sponsorship deal with Valentino? :dunno:

• Like 2

MIKA official – ‏@mikasounds

Mi dispiace tantissimo di non essere a @deejaychiamaitalia oggi. @linusdj prometto di tornare a trovarti presto

Translation:

I'm very sorry for not being on @deejaychiamaitalia today. @linusdj I promise I'll come back to see you soon.

For those of you who don't know, today Mika was supposed to be a guest on a radio show but he wasn't there in the end. I'm not sure why though, Elio kind of jokingly said he was sick or maybe he was still in Paris where he was shooting a tv show and was unable to make it to Milan... no idea. Does anyone know why?

Edited by Alyara

Some fans said on Twitter that he had fever yesterday,after the recording in Paris,but dunno if it's true...

I wonder too. I mean, as I said that's what Elio said during the radio show (he actually said Mika was sick with a 36.9°C fever and laughed, because 36.9°C isn't really fever) so maybe those fans were just repeating what they heard? It is strange that Mika wasn't there, though, if he wasn't sick.

Maybe he noticed he still has too much to prepare for the tour and called in sick. Guess it wasn't an important interview? I hope he's well now, he'll probably get a cold during the tour anyway, like every time. :aah:

Btw, where are these new pix of mika with his family from, that i had seen on fb? Was it at that french tv show?

• Like 1