2019 - Mika @ Shepherd's Bush Empire London, UK, 10 Nov

silver

image.thumb.png.f7a5d54da182f1e030c9d5804e4f3be6.pngI was thinking that we could use the different colours for 4 songs we can choose when the album is out (such as red for tiny love if we don't use the balloons). we could buy and distribute them if we meet beforehand or on the doors. They're cheap, easy to use, and small enough to get into the venue in handbags / pockets.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, A. Clay said:

Why wouldn't he?

It might just be too difficult to perform - we've only heard an orchestral version.  Think of all the great songs he doesn't do live, like Touches You

• Sad 1

Re the fan actions, the ones that work best are the simple ones.  And it really is better to concentrate on just one song for a fan action; after all, we are there to see Mika, not be worrying about if or when we have to do something.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, silver said:

It might just be too difficult to perform - we've only heard an orchestral version.  Think of all the great songs he doesn't do live, like Touches You

It would be really strange if Mika doesn't sing the mane (title) song from his album, when the American tour is called "Tiny Love Tiny Tour"  and for more he talks a lot about the song. 

I can even imagine that this song opens the gig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I was thinking what if we all wave at a certain moment a pride flag. It will make  huge colourful wave. I checked in Amazon there are plenty of models and sizes, (the picture bellow) , but there must be other options as well,

Just an idea :)🌈🌈🌈

See you in London

Ani

Pride Flag.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anilado said:

Dear all,

I was thinking what if we all wave at a certain moment a pride flag. It will make  huge colourful wave. I checked in Amazon there are plenty of models and sizes, (the picture bellow) , but there must be other options as well,

Just an idea :)🌈🌈🌈

See you in London

Ani

Pride Flag.JPG

I like the idea as well, but I think someone said it's quite dark in the venue, so maybe it's not visible. :dunno: But if we don't do it in London, maybe we could keep it for Brussels?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

I like the idea as well, but I think someone said it's quite dark in the venue, so maybe it's not visible. :dunno: But if we don't do it in London, maybe we could keep it for Brussels?

I like the idea too. But if we are 40-50 spread around the venue the effect will not be so visible. If we had something really cheap to give people at the entrance it would be noticed from stage.

But I have not idea what it would be. 

Red paper hearts to put on mobiles? 

In Korea they used yellow stars on mobiles. It looked amazing. And it's not expensive to give away.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

like this

Thats a good idea ,we just have to change the paper form ….(flower for example ?)

To go back to Ani's idea ,it could be in the different rainbow colours ???

We'd maybe better  do it at the "encore" so we can keep our minds free to enjoy the show

Edited by carafon
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, carafon said:

Thats a good idea ,we just have to change the paper form ….(flower for example ?)

To go back to Ani's idea ,it could be in the different rainbow colours ???

We'd maybe better  do it at the "encore" so we can keep our minds free to enjoy the show

Or as Anna suggested, hearts (for Tiny Love?)?

For rainbow colours I found this, it's 30 Origami papers, 15x15 cm for about 4€:

https://www.trendmarkt24.de/faltblaetter-regenbogenmix-15-x-15-cm-70-g-m2-regenbogen-30-bl.html - alternatively, we could print the rainbow flag on paper and cut it. Might be easier to cut than a heart. :teehee:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

For rainbow colours I found this, it's 30 Origami papers, 15x15 cm for about 4€:

https://www.trendmarkt24.de/faltblaetter-regenbogenmix-15-x-15-cm-70-g-m2-regenbogen-30-bl.html - alternatively, we could print the rainbow flag on paper and cut it. Might be easier to cut than a heart. :teehee:

:wub2: You guys will have to film this. It's a wonderful idea :wub2:

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 8:37 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It would be really strange if Mika doesn't sing the mane (title) song from his album, when the American tour is called "Tiny Love Tiny Tour"  and for more he talks a lot about the song. 

I can even imagine that this song opens the gig.

Yes as with heaven tour, No Place in Heaven was the first song :swoon:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Could be rainbow hearts to make it a bit more difficult …..:naughty:

Or mixing rainbows and hearts in the audience

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is a test I made tonight.

Red paper heart photographed in not full dark in a mirror.

PhotoEditor_20190810_210355691.jpg

PhotoEditor_20190810_210441065.jpg

From A4 piece of paper we can have 2 hearts.

IMG_20190810_210159.jpg

So my idea of matching rainbows and hearts and low price and light effets is:

- to buy a drawing block with colour sheets (it's cheap and everybody can find it)

- cut two hears per sheet of different colours

- bring them to the gig (easy to store and no problem on the border /airplane etc)

- distribute hearts before the gig in the queue or inside the venue to people around you

- explain how and when to use them

If we distribute the colourfull hearts between people around us in the venue we can create a sort of rainbow islands in different places.

If each of us (about 55 fans) brings 20 hearts it makes 1'100 colour lights around us! A half of the audience!!!!

IMG_20190818_095933.thumb.jpg.547de337775d07d41a1b0de98eb31733.jpg

IMG_20190818_100001.thumb.jpg.f2e25c8d28a0b52aa33b8a2ed5d7c6a4.jpg

I bought as well glowing blacelets - they are very cheap (less than 1 EUR for 15 pieces) - so cheap enough to give them away.

IMG_20190818_100922.thumb.jpg.97995cafab5a1a4e05132729ce88215c.jpg

• Like 2

I wonder if the colours of the hearts can be seen at all when lighted by the phones - in the test it looks just like a white heart, although it's red. :dunno: Maybe we need thicker paper?

• Like 1

Just got a random idea when remembering back from the Heaven tour that he loved the flags ….

What about writing "love" or "tiny love" in different languages on paper sheets ?

Could be for the end of the gig for example

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hannah_ said:

Hi all, I'm looking for 1 ticket for the London show. I realise this is probably a lost cause, but hoping something may be able to come my way (and to all the other people in this chat looking for the same <3) Does anyone know if there's any hope of a second UK show? Apologies if this isn't the post to ask about that.

I'm answering your question here... I don't think there'll be an additional UK date this year, for several reasons - but Mika will continue his tour in 2020, there'll be dates in the far east, and maybe also some more in Europe / UK.

I'm thinking it might depend on the album sales in the UK - I just hope he'll do enough promo there! :crossed:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

hi guys! Just dipped back into the MFC after a few years away. Love the idea of waving stuff (I organised the flags/buildings at the London Adelphi theatre for the NPIH tour with Jonc and it was super fun!). Is there anything I can do to help this time round at this point?

Edited by NeverMakeNoSense
  • Like 2