Tiny Love

10 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I'm afraid that having viewed it early, a lot of people won't think to watch the video again when it's finally out on YouTube, so I DO hope that everyone watches and rewatches it, and leaves lots of comments for him to read on YouTube and elsewhere. I guess what I'm saying is I hope everyone is as excited and enthusiastic about it tomorrow as they were yesterday.

Deb, I am 100% sure that these few fans who were able to watch the video (it was available only a couple of hours or less) will tomorrow as much excited as these who will see it for the first time. I did not see it circulate in social medias (which would be really not nice for Mika).

Good product will stay good product. And this video is so strong that for sure we will rewatch it several times!

We will all have a great day tomorrow!!!! Well, in Australia they already have the song.:original:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

The artwork of the new album!

p.s. sorry if it's s a bit out of topic! 

804x0w.jpg

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

You can also see his mum and Usa, Uk and Liban flags

The pic of his mum could be this one

post-18723-0-62476600-1434032326.png

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

The pic of his mum could be this one

post-18723-0-62476600-1434032326.png

Sure !

And reading the lyrics make me think that the song is about his parents or at least his mom

• Like 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

Sure !

And reading the lyrics make me think that the song is about his parents or at least his mom

I had the thought too, but the lyrics suggest that this love wasn't there from the beginning, it was something that only happened later. And he always loved his parents, at least his mum. If we connect it to the story he told about visiting that graveyard and then writing the line "My name is Michael Holbrook, I was born in 1983", it might be about loving himself, the part of him that is Michael Holbrook, and not Mika? That line somehow doesn't make sense in this song otherwise, why would he sing about this wonderful love and then suddenly this line, it doesn't fit in, at least if the following line is correct in the lyrics posted here. On the other hand it doesn't fit too well either to think the lyrics are about himself as Mika / Michael. Hmm...

55 minutes ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

I Hear in that song:  Billy Joel, Beatles, Queen, and of course, MIKA! 

I LOVE IT!

All this, and in the very beginning Ed Sheeran, some parts also remind me of the song American Pie.

It's beautiful! :swoon:

• Like 3

It's like exploring all the sides and emotions of love and life in one song... I don't have the words... it's so good, so great... It's definitely wonderful. I love it so, so much... 😍:)

And just think there's a second part in the album... :swoon:

It's been a while since I Iiked a song at this level... 

• Like 4

To be honest its probably Mika's best song ever. Just complete from the first second till the end. A lot of varations, changes of voice range (or diapason at all), unpredictable, full of energy, joy and melancholic, poignant at the same time. Masterpiece. 

• Like 4