Tiny Love

1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

Mika always says he isn´t in the slightest romantic or he is as romantic as a bar stool. I would like to know what he thinks is romantic when he is not....... eating with candle light - not romantic, flowers everywhere - not romantic, sitting in front of a fire place with partner - not romantic, telling the partner how much he is loved in front of hundreds of people - not romantic, writing many love songs for partner - not romantic............ what is being romatic in his eyes????

37 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Exactly, Sabine, he is soooo romantic even if he denied it in the past :mfr_lol:

We have terms "Mikasoon", we can have "nonromaticMika" when he does all those beautiful things :wink2:

Don't forget that Mika is full of contradictions... :naughty: But I think I know what he means when he says he is not a romantic person, I can even relate a bit. For example when I hear a romantic song like Perfect by Ed Sheeran, it sounds so cheesy to me and I can't stand it (sorry for those who are fans... :sorry:) or when I see a really cheesy gesture in a romantic movie, I wouldn't enjoy such things in real life at all. But on the other hand sometimes I can appreciate things that are kind of romantic. Not sure if I explained it well but I hope you get my idea... :lmfao:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Mika always says he isn´t in the slightest romantic or he is as romantic as a bar stool. I would like to know what he thinks is romantic when he is not....... eating with candle light - not romantic, flowers everywhere - not romantic, sitting in front of a fire place with partner - not romantic, telling the partner how much he is loved in front of hundreds of people - not romantic, writing many love songs for partner - not romantic............ what is being romatic in his eyes????

YUP. He's BUSTED!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A. Clay said:

YET THIS IS  STILL A PUZZLE TO ME >-> ECAvQNQWwAUTMXH.jpg.5cf158a2003685406532

On the right I see a hand with red nail polish and planets around it, the thing beneath it could be a bird maybe? Not sure about the picture in the top though, maybe waves, or a galaxy?

About Mika being romantic, well it has been a while since he said he isn't. I think it might have been because of the difficulties he had to face by being "different". If you look at his earlier albums, you don't have typical romantic love songs on there, the lyrics are full of sadness, frustration, difficulties. It has changed. He has changed - or rather he has found the confidence to publicly express his romantic feelings without fear of rejection. :wub2:

I think a lot of younger guys claim they're not romantic, because they fear it makes them too vulnerable and soft to admit it.

• Like 5

i wait for Tomorrow and for new album with cover, lyrics ecc.... :thumb_yello: but this single is avaible also in mp3? i hope yes

Edited by Paoletta

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

On the right I see a hand with red nail polish and planets around it, the thing beneath it could be a bird maybe? Not sure about the picture in the top though, maybe waves, or a galaxy?

He holds it like a diamond !

1 hour ago, mellody said:

About Mika being romantic, well it has been a while since he said he isn't. I think it might have been because of the difficulties he had to face by being "different". If you look at his earlier albums, you don't have typical romantic love songs on there, the lyrics are full of sadness, frustration, difficulties. It has changed. He has changed - or rather he has found the confidence to publicly express his romantic feelings without fear of rejection. :wub2:

I think a lot of younger guys claim they're not romantic, because they fear it makes them too vulnerable and soft to admit it.

But it's true that sometimes he can be distant in his emotions, and it's also linked to his personality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Not sure about the picture in the top though, maybe waves, or a galaxy?

THE CARINA NEBULA taken by Hubble telescope.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/28/hubble-at-25-the-cosmos-at-its-most-breathtaking-in-pictures#img-1

One of the largest regions of star-birth in the galaxy, the Carina Nebula is made up of vast towers of cool hydrogen that are laced with dust and which are rising from the nebula’s wall. This strikingly beautiful image of stellar creation, taken in 2010, reveals the head of a three-light-year-tall pillar of gas and dust that is being eaten away by the brilliant light from nearby bright stars. The pillar is also being pushed apart from within, as infant stars buried deep inside it fire off jets of gas that can be seen streaming from towering peaks like arrows sailing through the air.

e4d49e99-e255-4899-8679-d6283efd6e86-2060x1896.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

One girl from Australia on Instagram said that Tiny Love is already available on iTunes in her country (it's already the 16th).

So it looks like the song will be released at midnight and the video tomorrow at 5pm (in Europe).

We have to check it tonight.

IMG_20190815_183824_985.jpg

I feel like I already saw this goose somewhere ,but can't remember where …..:dunno:

3 minutes ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

The artwork of the new album!

p.s. sorry if it's s a bit out of topic! 

804x0w.jpg

Realy ?

I love it ! 

The tiger is a mystery as I'd rather see a lion ,but we'll probably get an explanation 

• Like 1

Just now, carafon said:

I feel like I already saw this goose somewhere ,but can't remember where …..:dunno:

Realy ?

I love it ! 

The tiger is a mystery as I'd rather see a lion ,but we'll probably get an explanation 

Found it on the Australia Itunes shop! :bleh:

Yes, the tiger is a mystery. i'm counting the hours to midnight to hear tiny love (3 hours left! so much time!)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

With some time, I've figured some things out

That right quarter of image is  'Mystic Mountain' . . . 
http://www.constellation-guide.com/…/2014/04/Mystic-Mountai…
a portion of the "Carina Nebula Constellation"
in reference to Tiny Love lyrics :

"It's not the outline of your face drawn in the stars" . . .

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

THE CARINA NEBULA taken by Hubble telescope.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/28/hubble-at-25-the-cosmos-at-its-most-breathtaking-in-pictures#img-1

One of the largest regions of star-birth in the galaxy, the Carina Nebula is made up of vast towers of cool hydrogen that are laced with dust and which are rising from the nebula’s wall. This strikingly beautiful image of stellar creation, taken in 2010, reveals the head of a three-light-year-tall pillar of gas and dust that is being eaten away by the brilliant light from nearby bright stars. The pillar is also being pushed apart from within, as infant stars buried deep inside it fire off jets of gas that can be seen streaming from towering peaks like arrows sailing through the air.

e4d49e99-e255-4899-8679-d6283efd6e86-2060x1896.jpeg

It makes sense - if you think of this, every human and every love seems tiny in comparison.

On the other hand, in the picture on the right the planets are smaller than the hand. The bird might have a different meaning, but to me it's the feeling I get from the song, as I said, flying like a bird and viewing the world from above. I guess the cover is playing with the different views of what is big and tiny.

What I don't get though is the female hand... well, I suppose it's female, at least I haven't seen Andy or Mika wear red nailpolish yet. :teehee: I haven't seen the video yet, but on the pictures it's also a woman who holds Mika in her arms.

I'm curious about the interviews for the Tiny Love promo. :biggrin2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

THIS INSTAGRAM shows all better :

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If I well seen it was posted by W.I.Z.- so the production company. It was not a pirated version.

The same was with "Ice Cream" - Birth company posted it on Vimeo as well.

So I agree with you, that it was not an accident :wink2: I have no regrets watching it.

The video should NOT have been released early. Maybe the director naively didn't think anyone would be stalking his Vimeo account, but he really should not have posted it when he did. It's clear Mika intended for it to be released on Friday, as he had just said that very day to look for the video and single out on FRIDAY.  :dunno:

It's difficult when something like that leaks early -- we're all fans, we're all excited for the new music and new video, obviously... but still, it would have been nice if there could have been some restraint to honor what Mika intended. I feel sad that all his careful planning and hard work were somewhat spoiled :( I'm afraid that having viewed it early, a lot of people won't think to watch the video again when it's finally out on YouTube, so I DO hope that everyone watches and rewatches it, and leaves lots of comments for him to read on YouTube and elsewhere. I guess what I'm saying is I hope everyone is as excited and enthusiastic about it tomorrow as they were yesterday. :thumb_yello:

• Like 7