Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

:cheer:good @mellody :wub:i'm agree with you it's so so good.. poor Mika .. now i undestand when message end with X it's Mika definitely :thumb_yello:whereas when the writings don't end with the x it's the staff.. renew my thanks to you and all of you for this wonderful site

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

:cheer:good @mellody :wub:i'm agree with you it's so so good.. poor Mika .. now i undestand when message end with X it's Mika definitely :thumb_yello:whereas when the writings don't end with the x it's the staff.. renew my thanks to you and all of you for this wonderful site

He doesn't always put an X, for example in the post with his family picture he didn't. ;)

• Like 1

Thank you @Mikasister saw those photos on IG yesterday and I fell in love with his style all over again. The jacket he was wearing that day was so ####ing cool but that cardigan looks like it was specially made for him. 😫♥️ I can picture him wearing it 10 years ago as a costum piece made for him. I'm so bored I am sincerely impressed by a piece of clothing. 😂

• Like 3

I miss his cooking shows... :tears: They were such a ray of sunshine, something to look forward to when bad news about the world's situation keep coming in every day. I don't want to bother him about it on Twitter or IG, he has more important personal worries than keeping his fans happy... but I hope he knows how much we miss him and that he could make a big difference for us by doing IG lives regularly - with or without cooking, I don't mind. Just something to look forward to when everything else is so insecure.

• Like 8
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I miss his cooking shows... :tears: They were such a ray of sunshine, something to look forward to when bad news about the world's situation keep coming in every day. I don't want to bother him about it on Twitter or IG, he has more important personal worries than keeping his fans happy... but I hope he knows how much we miss him and that he could make a big difference for us by doing IG lives regularly - with or without cooking, I don't mind. Just something to look forward to when everything else is so insecure.

I really miss the cooking shows too.  They were really fun and my face would hurt from smiling for an hour straight.  And he seemed to genuinely enjoy them as well. 

🙁

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mellody said:

I feel the same, the cooking show was the best thing that happened during the quarantine, literally crazy colours in the grey... I miss him so much but at the same time, I know he has more important things right now to worry about. :emot-sad:

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I feel the same, the cooking show was the best thing that happened during the quarantine, literally crazy colours in the grey... I miss him so much but at the same time, I know he has more important things right now to worry about. :emot-sad:

yes the same

• Like 1

Good day everyone! Some days during this quarantine I wake up like this... that’s my nephew btw ;) yup, he’s a cool dude. #flashback to a moment on set filming my show #casamika in #Aosta.

It was a pyjama party scene and hundreds of fans showed up to take part. All dressed in PJs and holding cushions, dancing in the night together, in a ruined ancient castle.

It was amazing. Happy Easter everyone :) x

93349435_252687249464206_8976740004308646158_n.thumb.jpg.39c14533f3c04bdccdd6c5883af8405e.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

So good to hear from him. :wub2: And he'll be on Domenica In tomorrow ... so maybe there's hope that we might get another Cooking with Mika episode soon. :crossed:

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Good day everyone! Some days during this quarantine I wake up like this... that’s my nephew btw ;) yup, he’s a cool dude. #flashback to a moment on set filming my show #casamika in #Aosta.

It was a pyjama party scene and hundreds of fans showed up to take part. All dressed in PJs and holding cushions, dancing in the night together, in a ruined ancient castle.

It was amazing. Happy Easter everyone :) x

93349435_252687249464206_8976740004308646158_n.thumb.jpg.39c14533f3c04bdccdd6c5883af8405e.jpg

Twitter

Good day everyone! Some days during this quarantine I wake up like this... that’s my nephew btw ;) yup, he’s a cool dude.

#flashback to a moment on set filming my show #casamika in #Aosta.

It was a pyjama party scene and hundreds of fans showed up to take part.

All dressed in PJs and holding cushions, dancing in the night together, in a ruined ancient castle. It was amazing. Happy Easter everyone :) x

EVUnOO8X0AAnthG.thumb.jpg.6eef34018bf350b8ddb674c36a415700.jpg

• Like 1

Thought it'd be nice to link MFC's IG live with Mika here as well:

Here's the thread where we're talking about it (Members only):

And Mika liked a few things on Twitter yesterday. Dunno what/who the French posts are about, but I liked those by James AA Longman, quite funny (and accurate)! :naughty:

• Like 3