Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

19 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Ae we sure is it him or his italian team who posted this?

4 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@mellody yes are you sure is him ?

4 hours ago, mellody said:

If it's not him, at least I'm sure it's someone close to him who knows how Mika is feeling and by this post, pretending it's by Mika himself, assures fans that they don't have to worry.  :wink2:

Exactly. Mika controls his Twitter and Instagram account 99% of the time. Occasionally some of the more "advertisement" type posts might be written by his team, but otherwise, believe me, it's Mika. :)  As for yesterday's post/tweet, I think it may well have been from him, actually. It's not the first time that he's said something like this and upset fans from other countries/groups -- I'm sure it wasn't an intentional thing, it's just that this competition was from Ticketmaster ITALIA, so it's natural that he thinks only Italian fans were involved. I'm not sure why anyone would get upset over that, and try to pit the Italian fans against the French fans or the UK fans or the US fans, etc. Seems like someone just wanted to stir up some drama to me. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

mikainstagram

:uk:

I want to apologize for the recent radio silence. This past week has been turbulent for my family as it has been for so many others around the world. Multiple members of my immediate family, all of them in Paris, came down with symptoms of COVID-19. On Sunday afternoon however, just as I was about to go live on air on Italy’s RAI UNO, my mother was sent by ambulance to urgent care. I was forced to abandon the broadcast and help my younger brother and sister from a distance. My mother has been battling an aggressive brain cancer, for this reason among others, as the days went by and her condition worsened, we were told to prepare for the worst. We sat at home, each one of us separated, unable to contact her or speak to her, just like so many of you in similar situations right now. Yesterday, by some miracle, we were informed that she is stabilizing. I feel so incredibly grateful to be able to write this message, and such enormous gratitude for those healthcare workers fighting this virus on the front line. We are taking it a day at a time, and we are far from out of the woods. My heart goes out to any one affected by this terrible virus. Not being able to speak or see those you love as they are suffering and fighting is heartbreaking, and I want to express my deepest of sympathies to those who are currently in the same situation and worse, those who have lost someone they love. From my family and I, we send you our love and compassion. Those are two things we will need to hold on to with all our might, to get through the coming weeks.
Photo by @francois.roelants used by kind permission.

:france:
Je tenais à m’excuser de mon silence-radio de ces derniers jours .
Cette semaine a été agitée pour ma famille comme pour tant d’autres à travers le monde. Mes proches, tous installés à Paris, ont présenté des symptômes du COVID-19.
Dimanche dernier, au moment où j’allais participer en direct à une émission de la Rai UNO en Italie, ma mère a été transportée en urgence en ambulance à l’hôpital. J’ai été contraint de faire faux-bond à l’émission pour aider à distance mon jeune frère et l’une de mes sœurs. Ma mère lutte depuis de longs mois contre un cancer du cerveau très agressif, c’est l’une des raisons pour lesquelles, au fil de la semaine son état a empiré et qu’on nous a demandé de nous préparer au pire . Chacun d’entre nous s’est assis, seul, chez soi, tous séparés, dans l’impossibilité de la joindre et de parler avec elle... comme tellement d’entre vous aujourd’hui dans des situations similaires .
Hier, par miracle, nous avons été informés que son état se stabilisait. Je me sens incroyablement reconnaissant d’être en capacité d’écrire ces mots, et j’éprouve une immense gratitude envers ces soignants en première ligne qui se battent contre ce virus. Nous ne nous projetons pas, nous vivons chaque jour l’un après l’autre, nous ne sommes pas tirés d’affaire ... Ce soir toute mon affection va aux personnes touchées par ce terrible virus. Ne pas pouvoir parler ou voir ceux que vous aimez pendant qu’ils souffrent et se battent est déchirant, alors je veux exprimer mes sentiments les plus chaleureux à ceux qui sont dans cette même situation, ou pire qui ont perdu quelqu’un qu’ils aimaient. Avec ma famille, nous vous adressons notre amour et notre compassion. Deux sentiments dont nous aurons tellement besoin pour traverser les semaines à venir.

:italia:

Voglio scusarmi per il mio recente silenzio. La scorsa settimana è stata una settimana turbolenta per la mia famiglia, così come è stata per tante altre famiglie in tutto il mondo. Diverse persone che fanno parte della mia famiglia, tutte quante a Parigi, hanno manifestato sintomi del COVID-19. Domenica pomeriggio, proprio mentre stavo per andare in onda in Italia su RAI UNO in collegamento da casa, mia madre è stata portata via in ambulanza d’urgenza. Ho dovuto lasciare la diretta e aiutare mio fratello e mia sorella minori da lontano. Mia madre sta da tempo combattendo contro un cancro al cervello molto aggressivo, e per questo motivo insieme agli altri, mentre i giorni passavano e la sua condizione peggiorava ci è stato detto di prepararci al peggio. Ci siamo messi seduti a casa, ognuno a casa propria, ognuno separato dall’altro, impossibilitati a contattarla o a parlare con lei, così come tanti di voi in situazioni simili in questo momento. Ieri, grazie a qualche miracolo, siamo stati informati che la sua situazione si sta stabilizzando. Mi sento incredibilmente grato di potere scrivere oggi queste righe, e ho una gratitudine davvero smisurata per tutte le persone che lavorano nella sanità e combattono questo virus in prima linea. Stiamo affrontando questa situazione un giorno alla volta, e siamo lontani dal poter dire di essere fuori pericolo. Il mio cuore è con tutte le persone colpite da questo terribile virus. Non potere parlare o vedere le persone che ami, mentre queste soffrono e lottano contro il male, è una cosa che spezza il cuore, e voglio esprimere veramente la mia vicinanza più profonda alle persone che sono adesso in questa stessa situazione o che, cosa ancora peggiore, hanno perso una persona che amano. Da parte mia e della mia famiglia, mandiamo tutto il nostro amore e la nostra compassione. Sono queste le due cose a cui abbiamo bisogno di aggrapparci con tutte le nostre forze, per affrontare le prossime settimane.

FACEBOOK link

92062821_303736473933925_4435200928999953514_n.thumb.jpg.e4b46ea91479204473d75a26a5af9a47.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram

:uk:

I want to apologize for the recent radio silence. This past week has been turbulent for my family as it has been for so many others around the world. Multiple members of my immediate family, all of them in Paris, came down with symptoms of COVID-19. On Sunday afternoon however, just as I was about to go live on air on Italy’s RAI UNO, my mother was sent by ambulance to urgent care. I was forced to abandon the broadcast and help my younger brother and sister from a distance. My mother has been battling an aggressive brain cancer, for this reason among others, as the days went by and her condition worsened, we were told to prepare for the worst. We sat at home, each one of us separated, unable to contact her or speak to her, just like so many of you in similar situations right now. Yesterday, by some miracle, we were informed that she is stabilizing. I feel so incredibly grateful to be able to write this message, and such enormous gratitude for those healthcare workers fighting this virus on the front line. We are taking it a day at a time, and we are far from out of the woods. My heart goes out to any one affected by this terrible virus. Not being able to speak or see those you love as they are suffering and fighting is heartbreaking, and I want to express my deepest of sympathies to those who are currently in the same situation and worse, those who have lost someone they love. From my family and I, we send you our love and compassion. Those are two things we will need to hold on to with all our might, to get through the coming weeks.
Photo by @francois.roelants used by kind permission.

:france:
Je tenais à m’excuser de mon silence-radio de ces derniers jours .
Cette semaine a été agitée pour ma famille comme pour tant d’autres à travers le monde. Mes proches, tous installés à Paris, ont présenté des symptômes du COVID-19.
Dimanche dernier, au moment où j’allais participer en direct à une émission de la Rai UNO en Italie, ma mère a été transportée en urgence en ambulance à l’hôpital. J’ai été contraint de faire faux-bond à l’émission pour aider à distance mon jeune frère et l’une de mes sœurs. Ma mère lutte depuis de longs mois contre un cancer du cerveau très agressif, c’est l’une des raisons pour lesquelles, au fil de la semaine son état a empiré et qu’on nous a demandé de nous préparer au pire . Chacun d’entre nous s’est assis, seul, chez soi, tous séparés, dans l’impossibilité de la joindre et de parler avec elle... comme tellement d’entre vous aujourd’hui dans des situations similaires .
Hier, par miracle, nous avons été informés que son état se stabilisait. Je me sens incroyablement reconnaissant d’être en capacité d’écrire ces mots, et j’éprouve une immense gratitude envers ces soignants en première ligne qui se battent contre ce virus. Nous ne nous projetons pas, nous vivons chaque jour l’un après l’autre, nous ne sommes pas tirés d’affaire ... Ce soir toute mon affection va aux personnes touchées par ce terrible virus. Ne pas pouvoir parler ou voir ceux que vous aimez pendant qu’ils souffrent et se battent est déchirant, alors je veux exprimer mes sentiments les plus chaleureux à ceux qui sont dans cette même situation, ou pire qui ont perdu quelqu’un qu’ils aimaient. Avec ma famille, nous vous adressons notre amour et notre compassion. Deux sentiments dont nous aurons tellement besoin pour traverser les semaines à venir.

:italia:

Voglio scusarmi per il mio recente silenzio. La scorsa settimana è stata una settimana turbolenta per la mia famiglia, così come è stata per tante altre famiglie in tutto il mondo. Diverse persone che fanno parte della mia famiglia, tutte quante a Parigi, hanno manifestato sintomi del COVID-19. Domenica pomeriggio, proprio mentre stavo per andare in onda in Italia su RAI UNO in collegamento da casa, mia madre è stata portata via in ambulanza d’urgenza. Ho dovuto lasciare la diretta e aiutare mio fratello e mia sorella minori da lontano. Mia madre sta da tempo combattendo contro un cancro al cervello molto aggressivo, e per questo motivo insieme agli altri, mentre i giorni passavano e la sua condizione peggiorava ci è stato detto di prepararci al peggio. Ci siamo messi seduti a casa, ognuno a casa propria, ognuno separato dall’altro, impossibilitati a contattarla o a parlare con lei, così come tanti di voi in situazioni simili in questo momento. Ieri, grazie a qualche miracolo, siamo stati informati che la sua situazione si sta stabilizzando. Mi sento incredibilmente grato di potere scrivere oggi queste righe, e ho una gratitudine davvero smisurata per tutte le persone che lavorano nella sanità e combattono questo virus in prima linea. Stiamo affrontando questa situazione un giorno alla volta, e siamo lontani dal poter dire di essere fuori pericolo. Il mio cuore è con tutte le persone colpite da questo terribile virus. Non potere parlare o vedere le persone che ami, mentre queste soffrono e lottano contro il male, è una cosa che spezza il cuore, e voglio esprimere veramente la mia vicinanza più profonda alle persone che sono adesso in questa stessa situazione o che, cosa ancora peggiore, hanno perso una persona che amano. Da parte mia e della mia famiglia, mandiamo tutto il nostro amore e la nostra compassione. Sono queste le due cose a cui abbiamo bisogno di aggrapparci con tutte le nostre forze, per affrontare le prossime settimane.

92062821_303736473933925_4435200928999953514_n.thumb.jpg.5c52f7eabcbad3c9039ab503f3b285e5.jpg

🇲🇽🇪🇦

mikainstagram Quiero disculparme por el reciente silencio de radio.  Esta semana pasada he sido turbulenta para mi familia como he sido para tantos otros en todo el mundo.  Múltiples miembros de mi familia inmediata, todos ellos en París, bajaron con síntomas de COVID-19.  El domingo por la tarde sin embargo, justo cuando estaba a punto de salir en vivo en el aire en la RAI UNO de Italia, mi madre fue enviada en ambulancia a la atención urgente.  Me vi obligado a abandonar la emisión y ayudar a mi hermano menor y hermana desde lejos.  Mi madre ha estado luchando contra un cáncer cerebral agresivo, por esta razón, entre otros, a medida que pasaban los días y su condición empeoraba, nos dijeron que nos preparáramos para lo peor.  Nos sentamos en casa, cada uno de nosotros separados, incapaces de contactar con ella o hablar con ella, al igual que muchos de ustedes en situaciones similares ahora mismo.  Ayer, por algún milagro, nos informa de que se está estabilizando.  Me siento increíblemente agradecido de poder escribir este mensaje, y una enorme gratitud por aquellos trabajadores de la salud que luchan contra este virus en primera línea.  Lo estamos tomando un día a la vez, y estamos lejos de salir del bosque.  Mi corazón va con cualquiera afectado por este terrible virus.  No puedo hablar o ver a los que amas como están sufriendo y luchando es desgarrador, y quiero decir mi más profundo de las condolencias a aquellos que están actualmente en la misma situación y peor, aquellos que han perdido a alguien que aman.  De parte de mi familia y yo, te enviamos nuestro amor y compasión.  Esas son dos cosas a las que tendremos que aferrarnos con todas nuestras fuerzas, para superar las próximas semanas.

• Thanks 1

This is heartbreaking. :tears: That you can't be with your loved ones in such a situation must be the absolute worst, I actually have tears in my eyes thinking of it. :tears: Joannie is a fighter, I hope so much that they'll all get through this crisis and can hug each other again full of joy when they finally meet again. :crossed:

After a day of successfully convincing myself that everything's OK and he's just taking a break, this morning I got worried again. I thought, at the last cooking show he said how these make him happy... and then suddenly he would stop?! I spent all day trying to push away the thought that it could only mean something must've happened. I'm not really happy about being able to trust my intuition in this case though, I rather wish it had been just me worrying too much because I'm a crazy stalker who can't be happy for a few days without hearing from her fave popstar. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm so glad he told us. That he found the strength to write such a long post, even in 3 languages. He really didn't need to apologize though, also the way he thinks of others who are in a similar situation is unbelievable, he is so kindhearted... not that this is new to me, but even in such a situation when he's so worried about his family. ❤❤❤

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, mellody said:

This is heartbreaking. :tears: That you can't be with your loved ones in such a situation must be the absolute worst, I actually have tears in my eyes thinking of it. :tears: Joannie is a fighter, I hope so much that they'll all get through this crisis and can hug each other again full of joy when they finally meet again. :crossed:

After a day of successfully convincing myself that everything's OK and he's just taking a break, this morning I got worried again. I thought, at the last cooking show he said how these make him happy... and then suddenly he would stop?! I spent all day trying to push away the thought that it could only mean something must've happened. I'm not really happy about being able to trust my intention in this case though, I rather wish it had been just me worrying too much because I'm a crazy stalker who can't be happy for a few days without hearing from her fave popstar.

Anyway I'm so glad he told us. That he found the strength to write such a long post, even in 3 languages. He really didn't need to apologize though, also the way he thinks of others who are in a similar situation is unbelievable, he is so kindhearted... not that this is new to me, but even in such a situation when he's so worried about his family. ❤❤❤

yees also me

3 hours ago, krysady said:

I am so sad about this post... I'm so sorry that he had a difficult time... :tears: Especially that he cannot be with his family now... what a terrible situation... I can only imagine what that must be like...

But at least his mum seems to be okay for now...

All my thoughts are with him and his family... ❤ and all other people who have a difficult life now...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Benedetta Piccioli IG stories

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bennipiccioli/

:bow: Could anyone translate in English please ?

He says that is in quarantine but wants to send her congratulations for her doctor's degree, and I think in the end he says that it'll be unforgettable.

It's Pierpaolo's daughter, I suppose?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

He says that is in quarantine but wants to send her congratulations for her doctor's degree, and I think in the end he says that it'll be unforgettable.

It's Pierpaolo's daughter, I suppose?

Yes, it's Pierpaolo'daughter.

And at the beginning Mika sais that this is his hair of the quarantine time :mfr_lol:

Well, maybe not only of the quaratine time but I love his wild hair :bleh:

• Like 3

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And at the beginning Mika sais that this is his hair of the quarantine time :mfr_lol:

Me too. I'm glad he's smiling and seems to be in a good mood considering what he's going through right now 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ah ok so it wasn't about the quarantine itself but about the hair, thanks, I didn't get that part. 

I agree, I love his hair fluffy like that. :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

ripeto GRAZIE A DIO e ho pregato tanto sia per lui sia per tutta la sua famiglia sarò esagerata ma mi andava di farlo siccome son molto credente l'ho fatto con il cuore 😭

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

grazie anche a tutti voi per il vostro supporto durante la sua assenza @TinyLove_CJ

siamo tutti qui l'uno per l'altro e per Mika. Sa che stiamo pensando a lui e alla sua famiglia in questo momento difficile. Inoltre, sto usando Google per aiutare con il mio italiano, di solito scrivo in inglese! 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paoletta said:

ripeto GRAZIE A DIO e ho pregato tanto sia per lui sia per tutta la sua famiglia sarò esagerata ma mi andava di farlo siccome son molto credente l'ho fatto con il cuore 😭

1 hour ago, Paoletta said:

grazie anche a tutti voi per il vostro supporto durante la sua assenza @TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

siamo tutti qui l'uno per l'altro e per Mika. Sa che stiamo pensando a lui e alla sua famiglia in questo momento difficile. Inoltre, sto usando Google per aiutare con il mio italiano, di solito scrivo in inglese! 😄

Girls, in english please! 

If you want too talk in italian there's a thread for that. :wink2:

• Like 3