Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

17 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think he had bought two on black Friday, but maybe Andy's vaccuum cleaner broke? I prefer cooking with Mika, but if we get cleaning with Mika instead , I 'll be there too :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: 

Well, I don't remember this info about shopping on Black Friday. For sure none cleaning company is coming during the confinement.

I think the Girls' arrival may be the main reason 😉 Dog's hair everywhere is not what Mika accepts easily. I remember he mentioned once that he was maniacally collecting dog's hair from sofas and other furniture in his house in Italy.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Didn't it live up to Mika's high expectations?

I think this is the right answer :teehee: 

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think he had bought two on black Friday

Yes, and he mentioned a few times that he is obsessed with vacuum cleaners :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I think he had bought two on black Friday, but maybe Andy's vaccuum cleaner broke? I prefer cooking with Mika, but if we get cleaning with Mika instead , I 'll be there too :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao: 

Two or three, whatever, I just remember it was more than one. :lmfao:

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

. I remember he mentioned ones that he was maniacally collecting dog's hair from sofas and other furniture in his house in Italy.🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Yes, and he mentioned a few times that he is obsessed with vacuum cleaners :thumb_yello:

These are things I don't remember. :teehee:

I think the Black Friday vacuum cleaners might've been for the  "I want to break free" performance before his shows - at least one of them. :naughty:

So after collecting chain saws, is he now collecting vacuum cleaners? :roftl:

Maybe he didn't actually buy one but just wanted to see how long we could manage to talk about a vacuum cleaner. :lmao: (Hi Mika! :bye:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

:lmao::lmao:@Mikasister and @Kumazz  OMG... you're so so so so  super funny happy 101 dalmatians GIF 

luckily I entered this splendid forum and found very nice people like you who know how to cheer up my every day. i like to stay here :hug:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

:lmfao:

Yesterday, I posted just his story on MFCB page saying ATTENTION - BREAKING NEWS to see how people would react and I don't regret it :aah: :aah: :aah: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, mellody said:

New upload on Mika's Youtube, the Karaoke version of Love Today:

I adore the instrumentals of Mika's songs. I can't say the same for remixes, I hate them. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, krysady said:

I can't see the lyrics for karaoke on my laptop :(

I just wrote Karaoke because it says so in that picture, it's simply an instrumental version. But we all know the lyrics anyway, don't we? :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mellody said:

I just wrote Karaoke because it says so in that picture, it's simply an instrumental version. But we all know the lyrics anyway, don't we? :teehee:

Ah, ok, I thought it's something wrong with my browser. Thanks :thumb_yello:

18 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I guess mikasounds MIKA is hacked again... :emot-sad:

You think so? :blink: But why would that be, it sounds like the original Love Today instrumental, I can't see any "Karaoke Official" account on Youtube that would try to get followers, or any other commercial interests - so I thought it was just Mika's record label offering the instrumental versions. :dunno: But maybe you're right, it's a bit random, with this logo and why this song instead of one of the newer ones?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

You think so? :blink: But why would that be, it sounds like the original Love Today instrumental, I can't see any "Karaoke Official" account on Youtube that would try to get followers, or any other commercial interests - so I thought it was just Mika's record label offering the instrumental versions. :dunno: But maybe you're right, it's a bit random, with this logo and why this song instead of one of the newer ones?

And what about this instrumental?

36 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

I guess mikasounds MIKA is hacked again... :emot-sad:

I think the same, I mean why they would write karaoke and there's no lyrics? Karaoke versions should have the lyrics on the screen, it's a nonsense :dunno:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Normally there are no ads in his official videos.

I don't know the YT ads system, the hacker is trying to get money from this karaoke clip.

Just now, Kumazzz said:

Normally there are no ads in his official videos.

I don't know the YT ads system, the hacker is trying to get money from this karaoke clip.

Did you see an ad in the video? I didn't. :dunno:

@Mikasister there's more than one Mika instrumental online, but what I mean is that this Love Today video doesn't seem to be connected to any certain Karaoke account.

• Like 1

Ok I think I got what it is, thanks to @dcdeb who told me about this possibility - there's an album/playlist from 2011 on Spotify by Universal Music, called "Karaoke Official: Originals (Volume 1)", with the picture from the video as a cover, and this version of Love Today is on it, along with 9 instrumentals by other artists. So I really do think it's by his record label. The bad news about it is that this means there won't be more (unless there's a Volume 2 with another Mika song...). Here's the Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/album/6ZfzukGDkzNlxIfhitT6L8?si=jls5YVgzSI-ghh9youOtRg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Did you see an ad in the video? I didn't. :dunno:

I suppose that Kumazzz was referring to the pic you see on the video, it's an ad for Karaoke Official Originals 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 10:17 PM, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM stories on 11 May 2020

Mika bought a new vacuum cleaner !

I was watching today a video from The Trianon gig from the 4th of October 2019 and there just before singing Sanremo Mika sais :

"When I close my eyes and I think about home there are smells coming to my head. And when I think about my own home it's about dogs' hair I am cleaning constantly. It's my obsession".

I think he should have mentioned a word "vacuum cleaner" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5