Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2020

Dominika

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or Mika is preparing new outfits for X Factor with Pierpaolo :yikes: :lol3:

Oops, I don't know if Pierpaolo can come to Paris!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't Pierpaolo be in Italy? Maybe new Louboutin shoes. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Wouldn't Pierpaolo be in Italy? Maybe new Louboutin shoes. :teehee:

Yes, he is in Italy. But his workshop is in Paris as well (Place Vendome).

And yes, Christian Louboutin! His exhibition has been reopened lately!

And tomorrow there is The Voice finals - maybe Mika will meet his friends - Nikos and others?

And.. and... and......

Time to go to sleep :lol3:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And tomorrow there is The Voice finals - maybe Mika will meet his friends - Nikos and others?

And.. and... and......

Time to go to sleep :lol3:

He's not on the "guest" list...... But who knows.... 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I was trying to figure out who won The Voice France 2020 and I clicked on the English Wikipedia page... and what do I see, the judges for season 10 have already been revealed?? 

Mika

Zazie

Pascal Obispo

Lara Fabian

Can anyone confirm this????

EADDC331-61E6-4F70-8845-4B33D8B75103.png

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So I was trying to figure out who won The Voice France 2020 and I clicked on the English Wikipedia page... and what do I see, the judges for season 10 have already been revealed?? 

Mika

Zazie

Pascal Obispo

Lara Fabian

Can anyone confirm this????

EADDC331-61E6-4F70-8845-4B33D8B75103.png

So far we know nothing. All I could find was that Mika's return was asked on twitter when season 9 started, that's all

https://www.voici.fr/tele/the-voice-9-les-internautes-reclament-le-retour-de-mika-dans-le-jury-673221

But the jury members for season 10 have not been revealed.

Here is the winner for this year

https://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/tv/abi-remporte-la-saison-9-de-the-voice-13-06-2020-8335071.php

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:56 PM, mellody said:

But I heard that The Voice this year doesn't go well without him, so I could imagine they'd be happy if he returned. 

May be because of the lockdown , but I think they had much better TV audience percentage this year than last year (that was the worst ever)

Doesn't mean that the coachs were to blame, but probably  that the programm is no more a new one and people may be fed up with it tho

• Like 3

On 6/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, mellody said:

Lol, I'd love to see Mika feat. Remy - they're making all those life-action versions of Disney cartoon movies now - how about Mika as Linguini? :mikadas::biggrin2:

That would also explain those peculiar dance moves :dance_man::lmfao:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it was filmed earlier but Mika posted it later - about one hour ago.

Thanks. Ah, so that's why I saw it just an hour ago... But it says "7 hours ago" in the story - is there some sort of timing function for posting stories? :dunno: Or maybe his internet connection was bad, so it started uploading 7 hours ago but only finished when his connection was better later? Must've been a *really* bad connection tho with this mini video. :teehee:

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks. Ah, so that's why I saw it just an hour ago... But it says "7 hours ago" in the story - is there some sort of timing function for posting stories? :dunno:

Actually I don't know. I think the 6-7 hours was when Mika recorded the video. Maybe there was a sort of delay on Instagram?

I had a problem to post one video today.  For several hours it was suspended and waiting to be published. I had to delete it and reupload it. 

It looks like an Insta technical problems?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Whatever he's cooking it looks good! 😋

Does anyone know what those cookie/pancake things are on the plate and under the glass dome?

It looks like sesame cakes/cookies... Not sure tho, but it does look like sesame.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

It looks like sesame cakes/cookies... Not sure tho, but it does look like sesame.

maybe he is thinking about something for a possible cooking:dunno:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Someone is working out in the sun 😁

Mika IG Story

Wowww 2 stories in one week what a miracle:lmfao: Personally I'm happy that he's slowly coming back on social media, because even though I know he surely wanted to take a break from it, I missed him:emot-sad:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

Wowww 2 stories in one week what a miracle:lmfao: Personally I'm happy that he's slowly coming back on social media, because even though I know he surely wanted to take a break from it, I missed him:emot-sad:

Yeah, same here. And today's story is already a few seconds longer than the last one. First just a hand, then a shadow dancing - he's teasing us again, as usually. :lol3: Looking forward to hear what he'll come up with when he finally decides to show his face again. :teehee: At least I hope these little teasers mean he's ready to be back soon. :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 3