Tempo Italia / Lotus France : Mika Limited Edition

Kumazzz

:france:

L'été s'annonce haut en couleur 🍭
Découvrez très prochainement notre édition limitée de mouchoirs avec un artiste pop qui a fait danser le monde entier ! À votre avis, de qui s'agit-il ?
Summer is going to be colorful 🍭
Discover very soon our limited edition of tissues with a pop artist who made the world dance! Who do you think this is?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:france:

L'été s'annonce haut en couleur 🍭
Découvrez très prochainement notre édition limitée de mouchoirs avec un artiste pop qui a fait danser le monde entier ! À votre avis, de qui s'agit-il ?
Summer is going to be colorful 🍭
Discover very soon our limited edition of tissues with a pop artist who made the world dance! Who do you think this is?

I find this promotion more and more beautiful.

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Now we should change the name of the thread and add "Lotus France" as well 

Done. :thumb_yello:

It's funny, the brand Lotus is mostly associated with toilet paper here in Germany, at least to me - I think it's due to some commercials for toilet paper. There's also toilet paper by Tempo, I think, but this brand is mostly known for tissues, and very good quality ones. It's interesting what this does to my mind, it's like "oh cool, a Mika design for Tempo!", but "wtf, Lotus?! Couldn't he have found a better brand?!" ... and I think these thoughts are all down to commercials, about how a certain brand is sold in a certain country, if it's cool or not, what you associate it with, etc.. So I'm not surprised that all the posts by German fans I read about the Tempo collaboration so far are positive, they all want them. In Italy it's not that clear, some like it, some don't. And in France maybe Lotus is a cooler brand than Tempo? Do they belong to the same enterprise?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Tempo and Lotus are part of ESSITY company . So in different countries a different name can be found.

In Poland we have Velvet and Zewa

https://www.essity.com/brands/

image.thumb.png.4da4a89aa584845f994da6d8002d2202.png

image.thumb.png.15253a173da6d1dde240a9f591e0834f.png

Thanks. I just found that as well. Apparently Lotus isn't even sold in Germany anymore - but I haven't watched TV commercials for years, so it surely is older commercials that I remember.

• Like 1

First Italy then France, if they get released in the UK I don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing as I've already payed for some coming from Italy and the shipping price alone is more than the tissues 😕

I don't mind though, it's Mika merch (I still find it strange) of course I'm going to buy them! 😁 

Some of those Essity brands are in the UK too so maybe next time I go shopping I might just find some here!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

First Italy then France, if they get released in the UK I don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing as I've already payed for some coming from Italy and the shipping price alone is more than the tissues 😕

I don't mind though, it's Mika merch (I still find it strange) of course I'm going to buy them! 😁 

Some of those Essity brands are in the UK too so maybe next time I go shopping I might just find some here!

Some UK online pharmacies stock Tempo tissues, but I don't think they will be getting the Mika version.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Tempo and Lotus are part of ESSITY company . So in different countries a different name can be found.

In Poland we have Velvet and Zewa

https://www.essity.com/brands/

In Russia we have Zewa :) So we may have a hope to see Mika's tissues too. Though I'm not sure what I think about this collaboration yet :biggrin2::facepalm:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mousetrap said:

In Russia we have Zewa :) So we may have a hope to see Mika's tissues too. Though I'm not sure what I think about this collaboration yet :biggrin2::facepalm:

We have Zewa in Germany too, but here it's the #1 brand for kitchen rolls / paper towels. :lol3: Dunno if they also sell tissues here from that brand, at least I can't remember seeing any.

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

We have Zewa in Germany too, but here it's the #1 brand for kitchen rolls / paper towels. :lol3: Dunno if they also sell tissues here from that brand, at least I can't remember seeing any.

In Russia Zewa is №1 brand for toilet paper :))) But they sell tissues too :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

In Poland we have Zewa and Velvet for tissues, kitchen rolls and toilet paper. 

Usually I buy Velvet tissues (I use them a lot)  but sometimes Zewa. But Velvet is the best for me. Tissues have 4 layers and this is what I prefere. 

If I have a choice I take the packages with nice designs. Yes, I think it's important too. Even if we throw it all at the end :lol3: I like nice objects.

I think we do not pay attention to how important the desing of packages is.

But the marketing departments know that we buy with our eyes. They are smart enough to give us things we will desire to have.

Example: Mika's logo and drawings on the product :wink2: And it works :bleh:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

:italia:

crisalidepress.it

MIKA DESIGNER PER I FAZZOLETTI TEMPO - Chi è Chi Online

L’albero della vita protagonista della nuova Limited Edition di fazzoletti Tempo by Mika: un alfabeto di forme e colori che ricreano un disegno unico, in grado di raccontare una storia universale che si estende dal più profondo cuore della Terra fino allo spazio aperto. Sei soggetti realizzati dall’estro creativo di Mika, una delle popstar più amate dal pubblico.

Mika inizia la sua carriera nel 2007 con il singolo Grace Kelly, una hit mondiale tra le più ricorrenti ancora oggi. Con 5 studio album all’attivo e una raffica di hit internazionali, si afferma e conferma come uno dei più originali cantautori pop di questa generazione. L’attività concertistica lo porta a esibirsi costantemente in tour, dai teatri americani alle grandi arene in Corea e Giappone, senza dimenticare i concerti sinfonici nei teatri d’opera in Canada e Italia e gli sfarzosi spettacoli parigini al Parc des Princes e a Bercy. La sua carriera poliedrica lo ha portato a essere più volte protagonista in tv. Da settembre 2020 sarà tra i giudici di X Factor Italia.

Mika è anche un affermato designer: in team con la sorella Yasmine Penniman ha creato le grafiche dei suoi dischi, dei suoi spettacoli, e di diversi oggetti di design, memorabili come le illustrazioni di questa collezione Tempo.

L’albero della vità racchiude 6 illustrazioni evocative che descrivono gli elementi alla base dell’esistenza: acqua, terra, sole, fuoco, vento e luna. 

Coloratissimi disegni dallo stile pop e glam tradotti in un’imperdibile limited edition disponibile a scaffale da giugno a dicembre per non smettere mai di emozionarsi.

:uk: Google translator

MIKA DESIGNER FOR TEMPO HANDKERCHIEFS

The tree of life protagonist of the new Limited Edition of Tempo by Mika handkerchiefs: an alphabet of shapes and colors that recreate a unique design, able to tell a universal story that extends from the deepest heart of the Earth to open space. Six subjects created by the creative flair of Mika, one of the most loved pop stars by the public.

Mika began her career in 2007 with the single Grace Kelly, one of the most recurring world hits still today. With 5 studio albums under his belt and a flurry of international hits, he affirms and confirms himself as one of the most original pop songwriters of this generation. His concert activity led him to perform constantly on tour, from American theaters to large arenas in Korea and Japan, not to mention the symphonic concerts in the opera houses in Canada and Italy and the sumptuous Parisian shows at the Parc des Princes and in Bercy. His multifaceted career led him to be a protagonist on TV several times. From September 2020 he will be among the judges of X Factor Italia.

Mika is also an established designer: in team with her sister Yasmine Penniman she created the graphics of her records, her shows, and various design objects, as memorable as the illustrations in this Tempo collection.

The tree of life contains 6 evocative illustrations that describe the elements behind existence: water, earth, sun, fire, wind and moon.

Colorful pop and glam style designs translated into an unmissable limited edition available on the shelves from June to December to never stop getting excited.

EeAqkU2UcAALxWj?format=png&name=large

EeAuoCuVAAECbgj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow Mika fans with runny noses! 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t find these to buy on a site that translates into English (so I’m worried that I can’t work out whether they will ship abroad). Is anyone able to buy them in a shop who would post them to me?

Edited by vixenbbw

yay, i got my job back & can afford to buy these now!! 🤑TmDKe1LSLexjxfXgc536KN6Cg-cX86eZQO3Hrg0awwGowyHVhu5uYw_eLqLjxQwSdlAjsQtvmmyDPStZ_-mebwmrBBiZS7kzaae5sWY-HdEZhHDwoYKzei1bRRV4RP-SB6eMRBDP

Has anyone found them for sale on a site that will ship to the USA?  Or can someone in Europe please buy me bunch and I'll pay you for them plus shipping? 

i neeeeeeed them, cold season is coming up and these are useful. also, i wanna show Mika's mad design skills off to everyone who ever asks me for a tissue

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1