Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika please, tell us where are you now. Paris, Florence, Greece, Antiparos, Montreal, Miami or maybe next to my house :naughty:

14df50e38c684f7dd06536138a1af347.jpg

He probably is in Germany, while I'm in Italy. :naughty: 

Seriously tho, I'd also love to know where he is. @Prisca how about some magic? :wink2:

P.S. nose scrunch pic! :wub2:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, mellody said:

@Prisca how about some magic?

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? :original:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures you posted yesterday. :flowers2:

But you don't seem to be in Montreal. You really fooled us there. :naughty:

Do you feel like posting something again today? With another place? Preferably the place where you really are? :biggrin2:

Or anything else on Twitter or Instagram?

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

In any case, have a great rest of the day. :bye:

grafik.thumb.png.db1e8346c989d1b553373922dde179d6.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Mikasister said:

So It's clear he posted old pics, he's not in Montreal. Mika teasing us.  Mika :wags_finger:

:naughty:

@Mikasister yes.. Mika... :wags_finger: is a funny guy who likes to joke and confuse the fans' ideas

Edited by Paoletta
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Prisca said:

But then again, why would he post something old for no reason? With the photo with Pierpaolo it was clear: because it was Pierpaolo's birthday.

Maybe it was Marianne's b-day :teehee:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

Yes maybe

Hi everyone hope you feel good today. 
it anybody knows is I click in the camera in instagram beside the Mika name when you click on the link name Write. And then windows open and here we have camera to call Mika. Did you think he will answered?

20 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Does Canada still have a 2 week quarantine? Does anyone know? Or are people who are vaccinated exempt from that? (I assume he is vaccinated)

It seems Canada was closed to anyone, even for fully vaccinated people and will open its borders on September 7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, krysady said:

It seems Canada was closed to anyone, even for fully vaccinated people and will open its borders on September 7

So we're sure that there are old pics

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Moi qui avait eu l’espoir qu’il était à Montréal 

As other fans told you, you must be patient. I'm sure he will be back to Montreal and while waiting enjoy his concerts, TV shows, interviews and photos here  and it will be as if you were by his side. :wink2:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Mais pourquoi à Montréal si il a un concert dans moins de 18 jours. ?

I don't believe that he is in Montreal, but as we don't know where he is, I can't be sure 

If a quarantine is requested, we just know that it was impossible that he was in the studio yesterday 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Hi everyone hope you feel good today. 
it anybody knows is I click in the camera in instagram beside the Mika name when you click on the link name Write. And then windows open and here we have camera to call Mika. Did you think he will answered?

No. He doesn't answer fans privately, with very very few exceptions. I've been a fan for over 14 years and he never wrote me privately. He replied to 2 or 3 of my tweets in all those years, maybe liked a few more, and that's it. If he meets fans after his gigs, I get to talk with him, he knows who I am and he knows my name. I don't know if he can still meet fans after his gigs now with the Covid restrictions, and as for replies on social media you have to be very very lucky, and he definitely won't reply privately.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

No. He doesn't answer fans privately, with very very few exceptions. I've been a fan for over 14 years and he never wrote me privately. He replied to 2 or 3 of my tweets in all those years, maybe liked a few more, and that's it. If he meets fans after his gigs, I get to talk with him, he knows who I am and he knows my name. I don't know if he can still meet fans after his gigs now with the Covid restrictions, and as for replies on social media you have to be very very lucky, and he definitely won't reply privately.

Sorry to said that but 🤬 covid. We can’t have fun anymore in this life. 
and every where you watch something cool They talk about covid. 

6 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry to said that but 🤬 covid. We can’t have fun anymore in this life. 
and every where you watch something cool They talk about covid. 

It's a pity you see it that way. But you can also have fun despite Corona. If we want to be happy, we have no choice but to accept that Corona is here now and will not leave any time soon and make the best of it.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It's a pity you see it that way. But you can also have fun despite Corona. If we want to be happy, we have no choice but to accept that Corona is here now and will not leave any time soon and make the best of it.

And here we don’t have something to watch without be translate by another person. Like they speak  in english. When they finish to turn de show, another one speak in french to translate the English show to french

I can’t watch the voice or anything else that Mika are on it

Edited by MyriamNeeme

2 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

And here we don’t have something to watch without be translate by another person. Like they speak  in english. When they finish to turn de show, another one speak in french to translate the English show to french

I can’t watch the voice or anything else that Mika are on it

He does a lot more interviews in French than in English. And also a lot in Italian, which luckily our Subtitling team translates to English and French. :wub2: We all work together to be able to understand as much as possible of all the beautiful things Mika tells us in all of those languages he speaks. That's how Mika is, a citizen of the world, speaking 3 languages fluently and some more a little bit.

You can find snippets of The Voice on Youtube.

And re. Covid, it's up to you whether you still have fun. A Mika gig definitely is fun, with or without meeting him afterwards. During the first lockdown when we weren't allowed to do anything except go for a walk and to the supermarket, I watched a lot of videos from Mika's gigs and interviews, it helped me a lot to get through this hard time.

Have you watched the Paris gig from the Revelation Tour?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think Myriam was talking about the shows on TV in Canada, they use dubbing from English to French :wink2:

But the things Mika does in Canada, like Star Academie, are in French, and I thought she was talking about Mika. But maybe I misunderstood. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

But the things Mika does in Canada, like Star Academie, are in French, and I thought she was talking about Mika. But maybe I misunderstood. :dunno_grin:

Yes, first I thought she is talking about this forum, but I suppose she meant the shows in English that are dubbed in French on their TV... at least this is what I got :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mellody said:

He does a lot more interviews in French than in English. And also a lot in Italian, which luckily our Subtitling team translates to English and French. :wub2: We all work together to be able to understand as much as possible of all the beautiful things Mika tells us in all of those languages he speaks. That's how Mika is, a citizen of the world, speaking 3 languages fluently and some more a little bit.

You can find snippets of The Voice on Youtube.

And re. Covid, it's up to you whether you still have fun. A Mika gig definitely is fun, with or without meeting him afterwards. During the first lockdown when we weren't allowed to do anything except go for a walk and to the supermarket, I watched a lot of videos from Mika's gigs and interviews, it helped me a lot to get through this hard time.

Have you watched the Paris gig from the Revelation Tour?

Non I don’t watch and I can’t found it