Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

Hace 21 horas, mellody dijo:

Porque no habíamos escuchado nada de Mika por un tiempo y estábamos aburridos y buscando pistas sobre lo que podría estar haciendo. : teehee:

¡Bienvenido aquí en el foro! : welcomeani: Tenga en cuenta que el idioma del foro es el inglés, pero puede escribir en español en este hilo:

También tenemos un hilo mexicano, pero hace tiempo que no se usa:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28845-at-last-ladies-and-gentleman-the-mexican-thread-part-5/page/21/#comments

Y si quieres, puedes presentarte en esta parte del foro:  https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ 

Gracias!!! Y  la verdad es que solo algunos comentarios se traducen automáticamente en Google,  pero los comentarios italianos o franceses no 😪 espero aprender más,por que ni si quiera se poner los emojis que se mueven

xd,  ♥️♥️♥️

Bringing my summoning circle here to manifest some Mika positivity in the hopes he soon tells us more about his busy 3 years!

sketch-1630154354437.thumb.png.61949fe0f8eb94fb2c44321698c00d8f.png

I like the musical theory. I would definitely go and see something that Mika has produced! If it were to be about his life though I'm not sure how I feel about someone playing him unless he was in the musical himself. And I can't see a musical being an exact retelling of his life, I can imagine that Mika would use his creative imagination and perhaps use unusual characters to portray his life events. 

I really hope he keeps up with concerts! He has talked about working on new music (and how can we forget that snippet!), an album may not bring in as much money as before but I can't see him not doing one. I do predict an EP though, perhaps he'll release that first (maybe even as early as next year? 🤔, just my prediction!), as a taster for what's to come further in the future!

And with the comments about the book, I can imagine Mika now reading this thread and thinking "mmm... they want the book do they? I think I'll make them wait another few years yet!" 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KAMI_83 said:

Gracias!!! Y  la verdad es que solo algunos comentarios se traducen automáticamente en Google,  pero los comentarios italianos o franceses no 😪 espero aprender más,por que ni si quiera se poner los emojis que se mueven

xd,  ♥️♥️♥️

Hola @KAMI_83 si necesitas saber como funciona el foro lee aquí o mándame un privado. 

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

grafik.thumb.png.838a5fcb0fafdf92e95965bb0a78edbf.png

So, Mika's current hair-length Mikatectives:

Is that now?

Snoopy Detektiv.png

It seems he's wearing the same bracelets than yesterday, If I only could see the nails...he's so fast with hand

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

If I only could see the nails...he's so fast with hand

grafik.thumb.png.b98e19455a4661250dd7d4a5fe8513d2.png

I had a bit of practice taking quick photos in the Mika in blue thread. :lol3:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 5

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I did it too. But I didn't have any doubt it's a current video, His jetlag eyes don't lie :lol3:

image.thumb.png.f03c8af5a0ff174598a3ecc183868f4e.png

Since the Montreal thing, I've become more cautious. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I did it too. But I didn't have any doubt it's a current video, His jetlag eyes don't lie :lol3:

image.thumb.png.f03c8af5a0ff174598a3ecc183868f4e.png

Thank you!:huglove:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

grafik.thumb.png.838a5fcb0fafdf92e95965bb0a78edbf.png

So, Mika's current hair-length Mikatectives:

Is that now?

Snoopy Detektiv.png

Ok his hair really IS growing faster than him hopping from one country to the next. :lmao: 

Maybe he's in fact in Venice, elyy_guerra posted a pic from there with Ludovico, tagging Xfactor... and he wants to confuse me because that's like just a few km linear distance from where I am right now. :lmfao: I plan to go there tomorrow for visiting the architecture Biennale (hopefully), so if I bump into him, I'll let you know. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

so if I bump into him, I'll let you know. :naughty:

After you've kidnapped him and questioned him about the upcoming projects right? :naughty:

Certain hair types can definitely grow fast. I can contest to that! I have very thick hair that grows fast (often more so in summer, got to be some science behind that? 🤔) and can easily look very different in as little as 4 weeks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Parece que lleva las mismas pulseras que ayer, si tan solo pudiera ver las uñas ... es tan rápido con la mano

Oh si que es rápido, pero yo aquí le he tomado captura, tuve que ser veloz! Además, por que dicen que ha estado inactivo durante 3 años?? Ustedes en Italia donde mika a menudo hace conciertos y yo en Latinoamérica que mika viene cada mil años cuando se acuerda que existimos nosotros sus fans Latinoaméricanos # Humor jaja 

Screenshot_20210903-181808_Chrome.jpg

On 9/3/2021 at 9:54 PM, mellody said:

I plan to go there tomorrow for visiting the architecture Biennale (hopefully), so if I bump into him, I'll let you know. :naughty:

Not sure about Mika, but you may bump into Pierpaolo these days :wink2:

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Not sure about Mika, but you may bump into Pierpaolo these days :wink2:

Fortuné was there as well last week and I actually saw a guy who looked like him near the architecture Biennale, but wasn't sure... I think it was someone else, he looked rather like a younger version of Fortuné.

I didn't get to visit the Lebanese Pavillion yesterday, it's in a different location and closes at 6pm, so we didn't make it in time... but I'll try next week, when I'm going to Venice again with my husband & both kids. You don't need a ticket for it.

• Like 5