Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

24 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ok. :original:

Give me a second please, I have to finish a task first. :sweatdrop:

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? :original:

Are you still enjoying your family and friends in the USA? :original:

Or are you already on your way back to Europe?

16465846_1651086041862543_1258519915598446592_n.thumb.jpg.0d3d8ebd3ea7a451b50ca1985381466a.jpg

As we all know, you have a concert in Paris soon. :original:

And The Voice allstars also starts on 11 September and X Factor on 16 September. :boing:

It would be nice if you posted something on Instagram or Twitter. :yes:

:puppy_eyes:   :pray:

:fairy:

Have a nice day.

grafik.png.80154d46d5bdecc0121555248b092006.png

• Like 7

Thanks @Prisca! :flowers2: Fingers crossed... :crossed:

He's becoming more and more quiet these days, especially on Twitter. I'm glad that The Voice and Xfactor are starting soon and he has concerts coming up, I don't feel ready for a Mika draught. :crybaby: Maybe he just wants a bit of quietness before work starts again.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? :original:

Are you still enjoying your family and friends in the USA? :original:

Or are you already on your way back to Europe?

16465846_1651086041862543_1258519915598446592_n.thumb.jpg.0d3d8ebd3ea7a451b50ca1985381466a.jpg

As we all know, you have a concert in Paris soon. :original:

And The Voice allstars also starts on 11 September and X Factor on 16 September. :boing:

:puppy_eyes:   :pray:

:fairy:

Have a nice day.

grafik.png.80154d46d5bdecc0121555248b092006.png

Mika tweeted that The Voice is about to start and also posted on Instagram. :original:

Thank you Mika. :flowers2:

I know, not what you were hoping for, but the most important thing is that Mika is ok, isn't it? :original:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

It worked! :clap: We still don't know where he is or what he's doing, but he posted on IG AND Twitter! :biggrin2: Nice to hear of him in any case, even if it's just promo. :wub2:

• Like 4

Just now, MyriamNeeme said:

You still don’t know where he is. :jawdrop:

He might still be in Connecticut, or already somewhere else, you never know with him. :dunno_grin: I suppose he's still there. These days we're spoiled anyway - since 2019 he often tells us where he is, before that there were weeks or even months where we had no clue at all where he might be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

He might still be in Connecticut, or already somewhere else, you never know with him. :dunno_grin: I suppose he's still there. These days we're spoiled anyway - since 2019 he often tells us where he is, before that there were weeks or even months where we had no clue at all where he might be.

Maybe because he don’t want you leaf on him. Every joke you do on him it not nice. 

10 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Maybe because he don’t want you leaf on him. Every joke you do on him it not nice. 

If you think and say this all the time, why do you waste your time on here? :dunno:

• Like 7

Mika has a great sense of humor and he likes to tease us too, in a good way. It seems to me that he would like our comments  we make about him, although sometimes they are somewhat spicy, he is too. As long as we show respect to him. I have not seen anything that is not suitable in this forum. 

Are you ok Mika? :naughty:

206391191_530973648037043_6483391356532405784_n.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Surely not every joke I made of him in the 14 years I follow him was nice, but I suppose that's not what you mean. If you don't like or don't understand the fun we make in this thread, why do you keep reading it?

Personally I don't think it's nice to keep asking people the same questions again and again, only because you hope to get a better answer from someone else here on the forum. I don't think it's nice to keep asking those who were so kind to forward your letter to Mika's team (and anyone else) if he got it or read it. Accept the answer you get. I hope that at least in your letter you were nice to Mika and didn't bother him with all your personal problems, he has enough himself. Last year in Strasbourg I gave him a letter and he asked me if it was a happy letter because he couldn't tolerate anything else. I told him yes, but I never expected him to reply or even tell me if he read it, that's up to him if he wants to or not.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, mellody said:

Remember when he used twitter very rarely and that he  tweeted "Yo"? :lmfao:It stiĺl made us happy to get a ĺife sign but he sure communicates a lot more now 😊

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, mellody said:

Surely not every joke I made of him in the 14 years I follow him was nice, but I suppose that's not what you mean. If you don't like or don't understand the fun we make in this thread, why do you keep reading it?

Personally I don't think it's nice to keep asking people the same questions again and again, only because you hope to get a better answer from someone else here on the forum. I don't think it's nice to keep asking those who were so kind to forward your letter to Mika's team (and anyone else) if he got it or read it. Accept the answer you get. I hope that at least in your letter you were nice to Mika and didn't bother him with all your personal problems, he has enough himself. Last year in Strasbourg I gave him a letter and he asked me if it was a happy letter because he couldn't tolerate anything else. I told him yes, but I never expected him to reply or even tell me if he read it, that's up to him if he wants to or not.

Once one fan from Poland asked me to give her letter to Mika. She new I was going to meet him during the Voice recording in Paris.

She was so excited and insisted to send me this letter via email just one day before my travel.

So I was nice with her. I printed her letter she sent me. I bought a nice envelope. And I took it with me.

When I informed her that I delivered the letter to Mika she didn't even bothered herself to send a short "Thank you".

I don't even know if she still is Mika fan. :dunno:  She is not the only one I know claiming to be a big fan and then after a month forgetting about him.

Being a fan needs a lot of passion and patience. Not everybody is ready for this.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Remember when he used twitter very rarely and that he  tweeted "Yo"? :lmfao:It stiĺl made us happy to get a ĺife sign but he sure communicates a lot more now 😊

Mika tweeting absolutely any random word =

Fans reaction:

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Being a fan needs a lot of passion and patience. Not everybody is ready for this.

THIS!!!

One thing I've learned over the years from being part of different fandoms is to just be patient. Artists, musicians, actors or authors aren't going to rush their work just to please fans all the time. They have there own lives and it takes a lot of time to get any projects done. Fans shouldn't expect their favourite celebrities to be active 24/7, a good true fan can still enjoy other things while waiting.

But I guess some people are a bit like bad doctors... :biggrin2:*

*really hope someone gets that 🤭

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

There are two sorts of people in this world: those who have a sense of humor and are able to laugh about everything even themselves and those who have no sense of humor and think life is very serious, that they are very serious and that a joke means laughing at someone opposite to laughing with someone
 Mika belongs to the first group and he has an outstanding sense of humor. There is this French saying: "Humor is the refined politeness of despair" meaning having a sense of humor and using it helps dealing with painful things in life because you keep them at a distance and in doing so you "control" them and transform them into something that doesn't hurt you anymore. Well Mika writes his songs to change unhappiness into beauty and in that way take control over bad things once he has turned them into art. I see a parallel in both those attitudes. Music makes life lighter and easier to live just like the ability to laugh at everything including yourself. My father had a wonderful sense ot humor and my mother still is too serious about everything. He had lots of friends who loved being around him and always stick with him through bad times and even though he had an orphan disease he kept his sense of humor until the end which was good for everyone around him and for himself as well. I am very grateful to my father (and to his mother who also had the same sense of humor) because it is very helpful in life to be able to make things better or at least bearable because you can laugh about them. And also because making Mika laugh is the best thing you can offer to him as a fan and thanks to my father I was able to make him laugh several times and laughing together is simply wonderful because you give him back a bit of the daily happiness he gives you with his art. I think positivity and smiles bring positivity and smiles back. Life is short and it should be about being happy together and sharing love. My aunt is 92 and stuck in bed but she still a gòod sense of humor and enjoys laughing and sharing happy moments with her family and friends. Her insurrance company sent a letter to ask if she was still alive and we wrote together a letter saying she was alive but in a funny way because the insurrance company asked this in a way we felt was rude so we thanked them for caring so much about my aunt's well being and so on and so forth. So instead of thinking about my aunt's potential death we were laughing thinking abòut the insurance company guy's face when he will read the letter. I didn't mean to be so :offtopic: but this thread is just for fun and fun is a good thing to take in life while we have this wonderful opportunity to live especially at the same time period as someone as amazing and sweet and gifted and close to his fans as Mika :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

THIS!!!

One thing I've learned over the years from being part of different fandoms is to just be patient. Artists, musicians, actors or authors aren't going to rush their work just to please fans all the time. They have there own lives and it takes a lot of time to get any projects done. Fans shouldn't expect their favourite celebrities to be active 24/7, a good true fan can still enjoy other things while waiting.

But I guess some people are a bit like bad doctors... :biggrin2:*

*really hope someone gets that 🤭

My theory is that if you are very patient in life you get everything you want. It may take a long time and it may take a different shape that you thought it would but you wiil get what you really want with all your heart in one way or another :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Every joke you do on him it not nice. 

When you refuse to follow the forum's rules is also not nice. If we asked you so many times to stop opening new threads for every question, it is because this place would become a mess if everyone would do the same. I hope you do understand that moderators have to clean every day after you, in order to keep this place as it was before.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika has a great sense of humor and he likes to tease us too, in a good way. It seems to me that he would like our comments  we make about him, although sometimes they are somewhat spicy, he is too. As long as we show respect to him. I have not seen anything that is not suitable in this forum. 

Are you ok Mika? :naughty:

206391191_530973648037043_6483391356532405784_n.jpg

yes.. i agree... mika is a joker, he likes to joke ...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

My theory is that if you are very patient in life you get everything you want. It may take a long time and it may take a different shape that you thought it would but you wiil get what you really want with all your heart in one way or another :thumb_yello:

Very true. As they say, good things come to those who wait! 😁

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Very true. As they say, good things come to those who wait! 😁

23 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

yes.. i agree... mika is a joker, he likes to joke ...

1 hour ago, krysady said:

When you refuse to follow the forum's rules is also not nice. If we asked you so many times to stop opening new threads for every question, it is because this place would become a mess if everyone would do the same. I hope you do understand that moderators have to clean every day after you, in order to keep this place as it was before.

There are two sorts of people in this world: those who have a sense of humor and are able to laugh about everything even themselves and those who have no sense of humor and think life is very serious, that they are very serious and that a joke means laughing at someone opposite to laughing with someone
 Mika belongs to the first group and he has an outstanding sense of humor. There is this French saying: "Humor is the refined politeness of despair" meaning having a sense of humor and using it helps dealing with painful things in life because you keep them at a distance and in doing so you "control" them and transform them into something that doesn't hurt you anymore. Well Mika writes his songs to change unhappiness into beauty and in that way take control over bad things once he has turned them into art. I see a parallel in both those attitudes. Music makes life lighter and easier to live just like the ability to laugh at everything including yourself. My father had a wonderful sense ot humor and my mother still is too serious about everything. He had lots of friends who loved being around him and always stick with him through bad times and even though he had an orphan disease he kept his sense of humor until the end which was good for everyone around him and for himself as well. I am very grateful to my father (and to his mother who also had the same sense of humor) because it is very helpful in life to be able to make things better or at least bearable because you can laugh about them. And also because making Mika laugh is the best thing you can offer to him as a fan and thanks to my father I was able to make him laugh several times and laughing together is simply wonderful because you give him back a bit of the daily happiness he gives you with his art. I think positivity and smiles bring positivity and smiles back. Life is short and it should be about being happy together and sharing love. My aunt is 92 and stuck in bed but she still a gòod sense of humor and enjoys laughing and sharing happy moments with her family and friends. Her insurrance company sent a letter to ask if she was still alive and we wrote together a letter saying she was alive but in a funny way because the insurrance company asked this in a way we felt was rude so we thanked them for caring so much about my aunt's well being and so on and so forth. So instead of thinking about my aunt's potential death we were laughing thinking abòut the insurance company guy's face when he will read the letter. I didn't mean to be so :offtopic: but this thread is just for fun and fun is a good thing to take in life while we have this wonderful opportunity to live especially at the same time period as someone as amazing and sweet and gifted and close to his fans as Mika :mikalove:

Ok?

17 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

yes Mika  spoils us a lot by telling us where he is ... now xfactor is shortly after, maybe during the x factor period he will tell us what he does and where he is .. rest assured:yes:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Once one fan from Poland asked me to give her letter to Mika. She new I was going to meet him during the Voice recording in Paris.

She was so excited and insisted to send me this letter via email just one day before my travel.

So I was nice with her. I printed her letter she sent me. I bought a nice envelope. And I took it with me.

When I informed her that I delivered the letter to Mika she didn't even bothered herself to send a short "Thank you".

I don't even know if she still is Mika fan. :dunno:  She is not the only one I know claiming to be a big fan and then after a month forgetting about him.

I want to tell you thanks a lot of what you did. Mika is very important for me. He makes me happy because my life it hard. So when I know about Mika. I don’t stop listen a video of them to feel better and it work. 

sorry to have disturbed. I might never have asked for your help. but you keep telling me that Mika has not received or even will never read my letter. you really hurt me. It's not cool to dream about something the other person wants to destroy. The day you told me that, you really hurt me and I said to myself it's pointless to dream and hope that beautiful things happen to us in this world.

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Did you talk about me? Because I don’t live at Poland