Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

10 minutes ago, Paoletta said:

yes Mika  spoils us a lot by telling us where he is ... now xfactor is shortly after, maybe during the x factor period he will tell us what he does and where he is .. rest assured:yes:

Ok. Sorry to say that but I hope he received my letter. 🙏🏼

7 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

sorry to have disturbed. I might never have asked for your help. but you keep telling me that Mika has not received or even will never read my letter. you really hurt me. It's not cool to dream about something the other person wants to destroy. The day you told me that, you really hurt me and I said to myself it's pointless to dream and hope that beautiful things happen to us in this world.

Well, this is the reality and we don't want to lie to you. We don't know if he reads your letter, he probably receives thousand from different people. It's your right to dream, but that won't change the situation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Ok. Sorry to say that but I hope he received my letter. 🙏🏼

We hope so too, Myriam.  I'm afraid that's the best answer we can offer. 

If I may ask, how young are you? You don't have to answer, of course, I'm just curious. Mika has fans of all ages. I'm in my late 40s. And feeling it! :grandma:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

We hope so too, Myriam.  I'm afraid that's the best answer we can offer. 

If I may ask, how young are you? You don't have to answer, of course, I'm just curious. Mika has fans of all ages. I'm in my late 40s. And feeling it! :grandma:

I will have 33 monday the 13 September 😆

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Did you talk about me? Because I don’t live at Poland

No, I was talking about what happened 3 years ago.

All we can do is to transfer a letter to Mika if we are able to.

What he does with it it's another story.

So I think you are very lucky that Deb sent your letter to the Mika team. Usually she doesn't do it.

• Like 3

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So I think you are very lucky that Deb sent your letter to the Mika team. Usually she doesn't do it.

I love Deb. She is really good personne. Thank you Deb for everything. I hop keep the contact with this lovely woman ☺️

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Can I ask you a question?

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, of course.

Can I know how can I be accepted in your fan club? I feel I am not welcome. What can I do for you accept me like I am, love me and not make me feel bad? I really love Mika and I really want to share my passion with everyone. And I want to do everything for Mika loves me too with in this hard world.  😁

and I would like to keep the contact with deb. 

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Can I know how can I be accepted in your fan club? I feel I am not welcome. What can I do for you accept me like I am, love me and not make me feel bad? I really love Mika and I really want to share my passion with everyone. And I want to do everything for Mika loves me too with in this hard world.  😁

Myriam, you are welcome here.  We'd just like you to ask all your questions in one thread.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Ok thank you. Can I know why I don’t receive an notification when Mika make a story video on Instagram and I would like to send a message but where?

Moving your question to your Que je suis thread

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Myriam,

I don't have a fan club. I run a website in Polish language where you can read information about Mika.

But all this information (in general) you can find as well here on MFC, on Instagram or Twitter. I don't have any other sources.

I think you don't feel well here because you don't know how this forum works. So I propose you to try to learn more how it is built and read different threads. You will find a lot of information from the past (from 2007-2008) till now. I am sure you will find here videos with songs you have never heard before.

But you have to make a little effort. Maybe learn more English to understand what Mika sais in this language? For example when you can't sleep at night. 

I started to learn Italian to understand Mika in Italian interviews. Because I want to learn as much as possible about him. This is my motivation.

I am sure that your love to Mika will help you. 

• Like 6

6 minuten geleden zei Anna Ko Kolkowska:

Myriam,

Ik heb geen fanclub. Ik beheer een website in de Poolse taal waar je informatie over Mika kunt lezen.

Maar al deze informatie (in het algemeen) vind je ook hier op MFC, op Instagram of Twitter. Ik heb geen andere bronnen.

Ik denk dat je je hier niet lekker voelt omdat je niet weet hoe dit forum werkt. Dus ik stel voor dat je probeert meer te leren over hoe het is gebouwd en verschillende threads te lezen. U vindt er veel informatie uit het verleden (van 2007-2008) tot nu. Ik weet zeker dat je hier video's zult vinden met nummers die je nog nooit eerder hebt gehoord.

Maar je moet er wel een beetje moeite voor doen. Misschien meer Engels leren om te begrijpen wat Mika in deze taal zegt? Bijvoorbeeld als je 's nachts niet kunt slapen. 

Ik begon Italiaans te leren om Mika te begrijpen in Italiaanse interviews. Omdat ik zoveel mogelijk over hem wil leren. Dit is mijn motivatie.

Ik weet zeker dat je liefde voor Mika je zal helpen. 

Beautiful loving response from your Anna. I hope Myriam does something with it.😘🙏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Myriam,

I don't have a fan club. I run a website in Polish language where you can read information about Mika.

But all this information (in general) you can find as well here on MFC, on Instagram or Twitter. I don't have any other sources.

I think you don't feel well here because you don't know how this forum works. So I propose you to try to learn more how it is built and read different threads. You will find a lot of information from the past (from 2007-2008) till now. I am sure you will find here videos with songs you have never heard before.

But you have to make a little effort. Maybe learn more English to understand what Mika sais in this language? For example when you can't sleep at night. 

I started to learn Italian to understand Mika in Italian interviews. Because I want to learn as much as possible about him. This is my motivation.

I am sure that your love to Mika will help you. 

Ok

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Once one fan from Poland asked me to give her letter to Mika. She new I was going to meet him during the Voice recording in Paris.

She was so excited and insisted to send me this letter via email just one day before my travel.

So I was nice with her. I printed her letter she sent me. I bought a nice envelope. And I took it with me.

When I informed her that I delivered the letter to Mika she didn't even bothered herself to send a short "Thank you".

I don't even know if she still is Mika fan. :dunno:  She is not the only one I know claiming to be a big fan and then after a month forgetting about him.

Being a fan needs a lot of passion and patience. Not everybody is ready for this.

I did that too and the French fan I did it for was very grateful and very happy that I was able to give him her letter and she is still a fan so I am glad I could do it for her because she couldn't go to any concerts herself sadly. It always makes me sad when fans are fans not anymore...especially with Mika who is always outstanding himself each time. I think true fans stay though. He is a keeper :wub2:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I did that too and the French fan I did it for was very grateful and very happy that I was able to give him her letter and she is still a fan so I am glad I could do it for her because she couldn't go to any concerts herself sadly. It always makes me sad when fans are fans not anymore...especially with Mika who is always outstanding himself each time. I think true fans stay though. He is a keeper :wub2:

Te Amo Heart GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Do I see it right? Is it a pink nail polish? :wink2:

image.thumb.png.ca7412b9431f8f1ab9ef949329067a32.png

Maybe. :lmfao:

grafik.thumb.png.c7e8fb5c9000ee1363c19f5e4f4cf6db.png

I think there is blue and red as well. :original:

grafik.thumb.png.5b14dc672cf2e8e6dd02a565f78cf861.png

And orange maybe. :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.e89b842317902762c7aaa4c04e7fab91.png

And yellow. :lmfao: